Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium (30199 Views)

Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August / David Silva Retires From International Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by DanseMacabre(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2020
paulolee:
dts good, the little magician really deserves it.. silver had been one of the main pillers of city since back the days of mancini and pellegrini as coaches...him and aguero have really paid thier dues and av justified every penny city spent bringing them from spain..
but my problem with city is dt yaya toure and kompany did more for city than what silver did and they got no statue, wont say whats on ma mind before peps would say blacks like playing the victim card..

It seems you didn't read it thoroughly. Kompany is getting a statue as well.

2 Likes

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by kalvoken(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2020
Chelsea una see.
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by OBku4(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2020
grin
Some okorochaa tins
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by Jeux: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2020
paulolee:

with all due respect, i cant believe that you are saying this, so because he choosed city that he was perfectly suited to settle in than going to barca or Madrid that he may end up sitting on the bench or being loaned out as a flop because of the more competition and expectations in those teams, thats why city built a statue for him??
that means the likes of aguero would get a church, sterling would get a museum and de bruyne would get d biggest statue inside etihad and would be worshiped as a god...
g
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by kalvoken(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2020
Thane:
Hello, I have a mini flat. It's in Ibafo. Ibafo is after Berger going towards Mowe. Total package 220k.
The place is almost new, pop ceiling, wardrobe, it's upstairs, fancy tiled and in a nice gated compound. It's a posh place to just say. If you are interested please call 07032909591.

You can take the room the parlor, male or female. I'm male, 25 and just passed out of nysc

What do you mean by this?
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by lexy2014: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2020
internationalman:

The best midfielder in England since his arrival..

And Yaya Toure is what?

2 Likes

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by Bashirkareem31: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2020
His statue will be placed alongside Vincent company statue.Are you blind?Dragging race into every issue.

1 Like

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by oloriooko(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2020
Master technocrat of the art, intelligent and faithful footballer
The light blue billionaires wish you the very best in your future endeavors, surely Etihad will miss you.
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by lexy2014: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:

It seems you didn't read it thoroughly. Kompany is getting a statue as well.

Which one Yaya go get?

2 Likes

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by Bashirkareem31: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2020
kenzysmith:
miss place priorities did he win them the champions league? was he their all time assist provider? did he do more then yaya toure? kompany and yaya did more than him but never got a statue because they are blacks i won't say much let me drink my water shamefully
His statue will be placed alongside Vincent Kompany's statue.Are u blind?Unnecessarily dragging race into every issue.

2 Likes

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by nBag(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2020
aguero will get a museum when his don. yaya toure deserve a shrine, kompany is worth a conference hall.

mstwww

nonsense and bakayoko.

1 Like

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by nBag(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2020
kalvoken:
Chelsea una see.

we see wetin? Chelsea is a family. of which you know. leave a hundred years come back job dey for you. it's not about building sculptures. it's love and support for each other

2 Likes

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by kalvoken(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2020
nBag:
aguero will get a museum when his don. yaya toure deserve a shrine, kompany is worth a conference hall.

mstwww

nonsense and bakayoko.

What! Did you have to bring up that guy's name? Trust me, he is no real niggar.
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by PurestBoy(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Bashirkareem31:
His statue will be placed alongside Vincent Kompany's statue.Are u blind?Unnecessarily dragging race into every issue.

Black people esp Nigerians don't read. One of the problems facing black race

2 Likes

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by Mosminic(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
kenzysmith:
miss place priorities did he win them the champions league? was he their all time assist provider? did he do more then yaya toure? kompany and yaya did more than him but never got a statue because they are blacks i won't say much let me drink my water shamefully
If you read again, you'll see Vincent Kompany is also getting a statue.

2 Likes

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by Ayemileto(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
kenzysmith:

Kompany is getting a statue.

It's in the article.

2 Likes

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by Kriptune: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
I hope they have enough space to put up one for KDB and Aguero
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by slimiyke(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
Thane:
Hello, I have a mini flat. It's in Ibafo. Ibafo is after Berger going towards Mowe. Total package 220k.
The place is almost new, pop ceiling, wardrobe, it's upstairs, fancy tiled and in a nice gated compound. It's a posh place to just say. If you are interested please call 07032909591.
You can take the room the parlor, male or female. I'm male, 25 and just passed out of nysc
Don't you have pictures?
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by yemmit90: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
kenzysmith:

God bless you, Kompany and Toure also deserve this.

1 Like

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2020
'As with Vincent before him, David's statue will act as a lasting reminder of the wonderful moments that he gave us

There is going to be a statue for Vincent Kompany too. It is clearly stated in the article.

Kompany served for 11 years and Silva 10 years. These guys are among the longest serving players of Manchester City.

1 Like

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by Intrepid01(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2020
I can’t remember if they did that for Vincent Kompany or Yaya Toure...

1 Like

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by Benprass(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2020
GlobalWay:
Cool!
Good morning I saw you know some things about fish farming please can we talk more about it I am interested please you can send me an email or call me thank you

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Either way, Yaya was not just a pillar but a moving mountain that pushed us to unbelievable heights. I think due to his impact, he deserves a statue too.

[img]https:///media/8-11-2015/mYlIIQ.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2020
mancity go cut my brother #437,000 ticket .
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by Swipa: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Did you read the article? Kompany would also get a statue. Bruv
zikcash:
If they build him a statue......dey shld build kompany a Hauz.....den when aguero leaves, the shld build him a church

1 Like

Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by Simplecity(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2020
internationalman:
This guy would get the same respect xavi and Iniesta got if he played for Barcelona or Real Madrid...

The best midfielder in England since his arrival..

Henderson is not even the best midfielder in Liverpool..

If you want to enjoy Spanish players buy their midfielder.
dem just dey hype henderson upandan grin..liverpool fans wii nor kee me
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by kalvoken(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2020
nBag:

we see wetin? Chelsea is a family. of which you know. leave a hundred years come back job dey for you. it's not about building sculptures. it's love and support for each other

Lolz. Jobber man.

Lamp left through the back door, John Terry nko? They could have even made sure he retired at Chelsea, but he went to retire in Aston vill(championship) a a year after. Okay, now just use 3 years to tigh Williams down, they refused. Am certain this caterpillar in the person of azpilicueta won't retire in Chelsea.

I'm a blue fan too o
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by nBag(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2020
kalvoken:
[/b]

What! Did you have to bring up that guy's name? Trust me, he is no real niggar.

his style of play and nonsense are suited for the same sentence
Re: David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Yaya Toure

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toni Payne To Play For Nigeria Super Falcons / Nigerians Storm Super Eagles Camp In Cario, Egypt Ahead Of AFCON 2019 / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.