Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! (3832 Views)

Man Dies In My Shop After Loosing 49 Million PHOTOS / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / Girls Break Hearts Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
As if the humiliating loss to sevilla wasn't enough, People at the board in the red side of Manchester has decided to break more hearts by releasing images of their third jersey and I think they are advertising TOMTOM cheesy

What do u think guys

1 Like

Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by ademasta(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
undecided
Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by Jimbadly: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
No, they're advertising zebras.

3 Likes

Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's the MODs Job to post thread in the right section. Dont mind me. SEUN IS PAYING THE MODs so I shouldnt be checking where I post my nonsensegrin

2 Likes

Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by Edyice: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
This time around penalty didn't save them grin
Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by pyyxxaro: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Penchester United go use TOMTOM see Jersey embarassed

2 Likes

Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
I have never seen a jersey this horrible !!!

1 Like

Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
The kind of jersey color combination I dey see these days eh

1 Like

Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by Runjozi(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
it's dope
Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by Kingnelson9: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Is Tom Tom now their sponsor?

1 Like

Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by paulolee(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
looking too fugly
Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by VickyRotex(f): 1:51am On Aug 18, 2020
And the Jersey is so romantic cheesy
Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:44am On Aug 18, 2020
In other news.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by femi4: 6:21am On Aug 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
As if the humiliating loss to sevilla wasn't enough, People at the board in the red side of Manchester has decided to break more hearts by releasing images of their third jersey and I think they are advertising TOMTOM cheesy

What do u think guys
All I see is zebra crossing
Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by SavageResponse(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

What do u think guys

Ugly looking
Re: After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! by dukeprince50: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
post=92941199:
In other news.....
lolz at the pic, they worship the red devil

(1) (Reply)

I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around / How Another Girl Lured Me To Her Bed Last Night / I Found Love On Nairaland!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.