Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Another Talented Boy Built A Remote Control Car - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Another Talented Boy Built A Remote Control Car (397 Views)

Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool / Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Talented Boy Built A Remote Control Car by globalnws: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is another talent. His name is Onuegbu Maduabuchi, he’s 12 year old and a student of Osu Technical College Ehime Mbano. He built this car and he’s able to control it with a remote control.

Like, share and Subscribe for more Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7pdY3MIVpE

1 Like

Re: Another Talented Boy Built A Remote Control Car by mightyhazell: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
very Swift and lithe movement..

I met a talented child at a burial months back.. with similar craft,.. my self n my guys were wowed,..we made some notes to rain on his head and his craft. we left him snapping up the notes from all over the dusty road,a big grin pasted on his face
Re: Another Talented Boy Built A Remote Control Car by globalnws: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lets do the same here

(1) (Reply)

How To Save And Share Audiomack Music And Podcast / Plant-based Pizza And Regular Pizza- What's The Difference? / China Releases Beautiful New Photos From The Surface Of Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.