Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined (1570 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / How My Mom Ruined My Life / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
please help me cos am on the verge of ending it all ...

am almost 27 with nothing to show for.. I happened to be one of the best and most intelligent child not only in my family but in my kindred at large which many taught by now I would ve settled for something splendid.

nothing seems to be working right in my life since I left secondary school. I have tried business and 2 years I was robbed and left with nothing, I left uni becus of lack of finance and no one to assist me I have worked and raised money and eventually problem came up and swallow everthing,no helper no one ever promise me and it came to pass and I have tried all kinds of good things in life but life seems unbearable, things that work for others always turn sour wen it came to my turn

Now when I noticed tht things ain't ok I ran to God, I ve Been in different kind of churches for solution, I ve prayed day and night and I still remember fasting and praying for 48+hrs last year in one of the famous church last year but still nothing happened sadly early dis year a friend that knows what am passing through took me to a medium who he said helped his friend out when he had similar issue. initial I didn't want to go but because of my situation I followed him. The medium after looking at me told me everything that I ve been through, suffering, hardship , troubles it was just lik a movie he told me that I have a bright future and he equally told me dat two things are the only cause of my problems
1 there is something he called it AGWU (things done by my ancestors)in Igbo language that need to be settled long time ago.
2. dat I equally have a spiritual wife that I needs to settle too that they are behind my success. he said I need to buy or give him money to buy somethings needed for the settlement and he will conduct the thing and once it's done they will live me alone and everything will come to normal again and if I don't do dis dat I might end up being useless in life I was shocked and I told him that I don't have any money Which truly I don't have. I later cried and confessed to God still continue my prayers cos I believed he could do it for me but right now I don't just know how to describe my life it's gone worst I can even boost of 1 kobo , property, certificate or anything.. please help me on what to do cos am absolutely tired of dis life and don't know where else to go and no one else is there to help me out of this problem.. mom is dead and dad is very old and sick. At 27 I have achieved nothing .. Just failure and disappointment help I don't want to be useless and I think God is far away from me...
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Righteousness89(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
First of all Irrespective of Whatever is Happening to us GOD Is GOD.

Secondly, if you are Honest with yourself you will agree that GOD is Never at Fault. HE is Faithful.We are the ones at Fault.HE is our Solution..

Thirdly, you are too young to Give up on yourself and at Life.

Going to a Dibia is not supposed to Even be an Option..

Father Abramham at over 75yrs was still a nobody in his Father's House! Until He had an Encounter with God and his story Changed.

Jabez was Born with Sorrow! It remained so until He Had an Encounter with GOD. His Story Changed!

Fasting and Prayer is to boost our Spirit man its not Condition to Move God..
Big Church is not a Requisite for God to Answer..

What The MASTER needs is your Heart.
What is the Condition of your Heart?
Are u just looking for Miracle from God?
You Cannot Bribe My DADDY with Fasting and Prayer?

What you Need Now is to Forget your Problems and Come to JESUS on the Basis of His Mercy..

Have Mercy on Me O Lord and Save Me.
Have Mercy on Me O Lord, I Repent in Dust and Ashes..

You are Right Lord and I am Wrong! I am not Qualified! Have Mercy on Me..

Forget about your Challenges and Approach the Throne of Mercy..

Once Genuine Peace has been made.. Little Prayers, the Yokes will be Broken!!

We are available for you to talk to

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
My friend you are not alone on this boat. Billions of people are going through worse than you. You better pass many people but you won't know. If people tell you their stories you go dash them money. Just ride on as you are still a very young person at 27. No matter how difficult things are pls don't give up! Wishing you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
You fasted and prayed to God, then went to a medium (the devil) or where do you think mediums get their powers from?

Ask God for forgiveness of your sins, fast and pray fervently again. God is very faithful and merciful; He will answer you. But never you seek any medium or soothsayer again.

It is well with you

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmmm I had similar story with yours, but in my own case it was dad who was dead and mom alive. Let's leave that...

Bro life isn't easy especially if you are starting new with no help. I was in that shoes too.

One thing you need to do is to discover yourself first, then support it with prayers. Not prayers without discovering yourself.

Do this and you will be OK!

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Amhappy(f): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Don't end it keep living,keep breathing,keep hustling,don't be tired. Persistence in faith,keep your eyes focused on God you will succeeded.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by onward4life(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Graceboi1:

am almost 27 with nothing to show for.. I happened to be one of the best and most intelligent child not only in my family but in my kindred at large which many taught by now I would ve settled for something splendid.

nothing seems to be working right in my life since I left secondary school. I have tried business and 2 years I was robbed and left with nothing, I left uni becus of lack of finance and no one to assist me I have worked and raised money and eventually problem came up and swallow everthing,no helper no one ever promise me and it came to pass and I have tried all kinds of good things in life but life seems unbearable, things that work for others always turn sour wen it came to my turn

Now when I noticed tht things ain't ok I ran to God, I ve Been in different kind of churches for solution, I ve prayed day and night and I still remember fasting and praying for 48+hrs last year in one of the famous church last year but still nothing happened sadly early dis year a friend that knows what am passing through took me to a medium who he said helped his friend out when he had similar issue. initial I didn't want to go but because of my situation I followed him. The medium after looking at me told me everything that I ve been through, suffering, hardship , troubles it was just lik a movie he told me that I have a bright future and he equally told me dat two things are the only cause of my problems
1 there is something he called it AGWU (things done by my ancestors)in Igbo language that need to be settled long time ago.
2. dat I equally have a spiritual wife that I needs to settle too that they are behind my success. he said I need to buy or give him money to buy somethings needed for the settlement and he will conduct the thing and once it's done they will live me alone and everything will come to normal again and if I don't do dis dat I might end up being useless in life I was shocked and I told him that I don't have any money Which truly I don't have. I later cried and confessed to God still continue my prayers cos I believed he could do it for me but right now I don't just know how to describe my life it's gone worst I can even boost of 1 kobo , property, certificate or anything.. please help me on what to do cos am absolutely tired of dis life and don't know where else to go and no one else is there to help me out of this problem.. mom is dead and dad is very old and sick. At 27 I have achieved nothing .. Just failure and disappointment help I don't want to be useless and I think God is far away from me...

No be Yu kill Jesus

Your testimony of victory Will be entertaining

In Jesus name!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Turningmoon(f): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's well brother. May I tell you that you are not the only person in such condition and perhaps, nothing spiritually may be wrong with you? Keep hope alive and strive more for that success.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by fykes(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
I like where u said u prayed and went to churches...
See, u went to churches to seek solution instead of to seek God.
U went to a medium but pulled back , u didn't specify why u held back either for lack of money or its against ur faith.

But hear me bro, u see everything even the demons can bear witness to the fact that u have a great destiny. I dont believe the devil will be truthful to me or to you as his mission is to kill, steal and destroy mankind and that for me rules out any medium, besides whatever God doesn't do will not bebdone, it doesn't matter the mediums power, God is most powerful and this situation is a test of ur faith...patience and persistent in ur faith is the test of greatness.
What is faith without patience?
Repent bro and set ur heart on the Christ as ur all and the same one who has left u down in d pit will pull u up out to the mountain top.
Make up ur mind to trust God and to do nothing that isn't in line with ur Faith... It will be tough, but believe me God gives the toughest battles to his strongest generals.
If I haven't tasted of the cup, I wouldn't be saying.
Its easy for us to say we have faith or that God is faithful.its very cliché. But patience and loyalty is d only real proof of our faith and if the devil can talk you out of waiting on God , he has talked you out of your destiny.
Hold on , hold out.
This battle is for your destiny

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=92926188][i]First of all Irrespective of Whatever is Happening to us GOD Is GOD.

Secondly, if you are Honest with yourself you will agree that GOD is Never at Fault. HE is Faithful.We are the ones at Fault.HE is our Solution..

Father Abramham at over 75yrs was still a nobody in his Father's House! Until He had an Encounter with God and his story Changed.

Jabez was Born with Sorrow! It remained so until He Had an Encounter with GOD. His Story Changed!

Fasting and Prayer does not Move God

What you Need Now is to Forget your Problems and Come to JESUS on the Basis of His Mercy..

thanks alot I come from a Christian family and truly am a die hard Christian with a genuine heart.. I hope Someday God will see me through
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=92926188][i]First of all Irrespective of Whatever is Happening to us GOD Is GOD.

Fasting and Prayer does not Move God

thanks so much but in honesty am a Christian with a genuine heart I hope God will see me through someday
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
AmiciLord:
My friend you are not alone on this boat. Billions of people are going through worse than you. You better pass many people but you won't know. If people tell you their stories you go dash them money. Just ride on as you are still a very young person at 27. No matter how difficult things are pls don't give up! Wishing you all the best

thanks so much but is there any better way of praying to God for permanent solution cos I still believe in him
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=OutsideTheBox post=92926227]You fasted and prayed to God, then went to a medium (the devil) or where do you think mediums get their powers from?

Ask God for forgiveness of your sins, fast and pray fervently again. God is very faithful and merciful; He will answer you. But never you seek any medium or soothsayer again.

It is well with you[

first of all going to medium was a huge mistake, I can imagine it but like they say pray and wish you don't have problem .am a human too and I ve asked God for forgiveness tho,,.. thanks
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=99Craze post=92926368]Hmmm I had similar story with yours, but in my own case it was dad who was dead and mom alive. Let's leave that...

Bro life isn't easy especially if you are starting new with no help. I was in that shoes too.

One thing you need to do is to discover yourself first, then support it with prayers. Not prayers without discovering yourself.

Do this and you will be OK!

I ve discovered who I am long time ago but thiis battle has only been my impediment thanks so much
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Amhappy:
Don't end it keep living,keep breathing,keep hustling,don't be tired. Persistence in faith,keep your eyes focused on God you will succeeded.

I believe God .. thanks so much my sister
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Righteousness89(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Graceboi1 post=92927945][/quote]

If you are, why will u go see a dibia?
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Righteousness89(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Graceboi1:

Graceboi1

Send me a Pm or your WhatsApp Contact . Let's talk
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by VirginFinder: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Send me a Pm or your WhatsApp Ccontact . Let's talk
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by VirginFinder: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dotherightthing:
First of all Iirrespective of Wwhatever is Hhappening to us GOD Is GOD.

Secondly, if you are Hhonest with yourself you will agree that GOD is Nnever at Ffault. HE is Ffaithful.We are the ones at Ffault.HE is our Ssolution..

Thirdly, you are too young to Ggive up on yourself and at Llife.

Father Abramham at over 75yrs was still a nobody in his Ffather's Hhouse! Until Hhe had an Eencounter with God and his story Cchanged.

Jabez was Bborn with Ssorrow! It remained so until Hhe Hhad an Eencounter with GOD. His Sstory Cchanged!

Fasting and Pprayer does not Mmove God
Big Cchurch is not a Rrequisite for God to Aanswer..

What Tthe MASTER needs is your Hheart.
What is the Ccondition of your Hheart?
Are u just looking for Mmiracle from God?
You Ccannot Bbribe Mmy DADDY with Ffasting and Pprayer?

What you Nneed Nnow is to Fforget your Pproblems and Ccome to JESUS on the Bbasis of His Mmercy..

Have Mmercy on Mme O Lord and Ssave Mme.
Have Mmercy on Mme O Lord, I Rrepent in Ddust and Aashes..

You are Rright Lord and I am Wwrong! I am not Qqualified! Have Mmercy on Me..

Forget about your Cchallenges and Aapproach the Tthrone of Mmercy..

Once Ggenuine Ppeace has been made.. Little Pprayers, the Yyokes will be Bbroken!!

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by spiralwedge(m): 2:08am On Aug 18, 2020
You made the huge mistake of going there. You have entered fire from frying pan. The access the medium has over spirit to know your life stories has initiated you into something bad. They now have control over you and will dictate the direction of your life further.

Stay away from short cuts. Identify with people who have passed through similar things. Stop comparing yourself with your mates and others and stop looking at your age everytime. You dont have the same race with your mates. You also need to find or discover yourself. You need to find your purpose or new passion to pursue. Most times, what we need is to boldly take a big step of changing our environment.

Above all, you need God. You dont need drastic and religiously dramatic encounter with God before you find peace. You can by taking one day at a time. Talk to God in the morning and at night, thank God profusely for the day and ask him to take care of tomorrow. Do that everyday and be content.

Never ever seek short cut, particularly spiritual short-cut.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you are, why will u go see a dibia?
we all are human most time hard life could make someone imagine unimaginable..I ve already asked God for forgiveness and I believe he understood exactly how I felt that moment
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by rhemauni: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2020
Graceboi1:

Better go for deliverance as soon as possible or keep running around in cycle.

Foundation curse is a reality
DNT worry at 27 there is still time to get alot done

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
rhemauni:

Better go for deliverance as soon as possible or keep running around in cycle.

Foundation curse is a reality
DNT worry at 27 there is still time to get alot done
please where exactly can I go, I've Been to so many good churches for deliverance and I ve even tried to pray myself this life no balance at all
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by rhemauni: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Graceboi1:
please where exactly can I go, I've Been to so many good churches for deliverance and I ve even tried to pray myself this life no balance at all

Any mfm closest to you
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Righteousness89(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Graceboi1:
we all are human most time hard life could make someone imagine unimaginable..I ve already asked God for forgiveness and I believe he understood exactly how I felt that moment

My Brother, Let me Admonish you a bit. Whatever I say is not just for talking, its what I Personally do..

GOD is Faithful! Extremely Faithful! Never Ever Fails..

For us who Say we Trust God and We depend on God! When you are Faced with Challenges of Life , the First thing you do is to Calm down and have a Personal Check on yourself.

What Have I Done Wrong?
Where Have I Gone Wrong?
Where Have I Messed up?

You Approach The throne of Mercy and ask for Forgiveness..

Once the Hedge is Broken, the Serpent will bite.

Once your Relationship with God is not Broken, anything Happening to u is for your Good.

As Children of God, the only thing we Bother ourselves with is our Relationship with God. We need to Ensure we are pure before God.

As Long as that is done, you don't have a Problem. The challenges around you are the Raw materials for your Establishment. They are the Trials and Trainings you go through to become the Refined Gold..

Trusting God is not just a Mouth affair.. it's an Action. It's a way of Living! It's a Way of Life.

The 3 Hebrews men told Nebuchadnezzar that we Trust God to Deliver us, But Even if He won't! We will not Bow Down..

If you wanna See the Hand of God, Supply Holiness, Faith and Trust in the Midst of Adversity and troubles..

Complain and Backsliding only throws you down the pit..

So Go before God and Cry to Him for Mercy and Forgiveness..

Ask Him to Forgive u from Every sin u have committed since the day you were Conceived in your Mother womb..

Build your Relationship with God in the Midst of your Troubles. Infact forget about the troubles.

Walk with HIM in Holiness, Faith and Trust.

You will see a Turn around..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
I know the solution to your problem, listen and listen good.
I am also 27years old, the only son of a widow, we have been there. The only difference between me and u, is that I am a graduate and maybe our tribe might be different.

Know I start
--pray in the morning (1hr) is still ur usual prayer, make it up to an hour

--pray in the afternoon (1hr) from 12-1pm

--pray in the night (1hr) your usual prayers,make it up to an hour

--midnight prayer is very important, pray an hour
(I will prefer from 2am)
Because dangerous demon work by that time to prepare for the day, but not make the midnight prayer comfortable for u.
I just suggested 2am

Note:
Try to make all these things I said above a habit.
U will definitely c changes

Make out time, if u are busy or working to always pray in the afternoon, it is very important.
It is an unexpected prayer(attack)from u to your attackers or enemy.

Observe your Relations properly

God needs u to be closer to him more now than ever.

U have a place prepared by u by God to occupy

U may wonder, I never quoted any Bible portion.
I am not a motivational speaker, I believe people will use ur story to testify.

U can be that story if u believe and do what I have told u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by imran90(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
I'm in the same shoe with you bro, if not worst pass your own self. We just get to live on better days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Crimpsy:
I know the solution to your problem, listen and listen good.
I am also 27years old, the only son of a widow, we have been there. The only difference between me and u, is that I am a graduate and maybe our tribe might be different.

Know I start
--pray in the morning (1hr) is still ur usual prayer, make it up to an hour

--pray in the afternoon (1hr) from 12-1pm

--pray in the night (1hr) your usual prayers,make it up to an hour

--midnight prayer is very important, pray an hour
(I will prefer from 2am)
Because dangerous demon work by that time to prepare for the day, but not make the midnight prayer comfortable for u.
I just suggested 2am

Note:
Try to make all these things I said above a habit.
U will definitely c changes

Make out time, if u are busy or working to always pray in the afternoon, it is very important.
It is an unexpected prayer(attack)from u to your attackers or enemy.

Observe your Relations properly

God needs u to be closer to him more now than ever.

U have a place prepared by u by God to occupy

U may wonder, I never quoted any Bible portion.
I am not a motivational speaker, I believe people will use ur story to testify.

U can be that story if u believe and do what I have told u.

God bless you for this piece of advice.. am grateful!!!
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
imran90:
I'm in the same shoe with you bro, if not worst pass your own self. We just get to live on better days ahead.
this life no balance at all..but God dey
Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Nooneonline(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Many people will say they are in the same both with u which is not a lie. I am also in the same age bracket as u re tried so many things but to no avail. But one thing I know is I have a bright future and many men and women of God have told me too. One thing I know I did wrong was not drawing closer to God I wish I knew him earlier. I fasted 7 days( 6 to 6) expecting a miracle but God doesn't want that he wants u to serve him and let him lead u. Ur dreams ur plans and ideas should be centred around him. He didn't lie when he said He is a JEALOUS GOD. Don't expect JEHOVAH to help u and u won't worship him whole heartedly it's impossible. Don't expect him to be there for u when u won't tell people about his Good works in ur life.

Worship him with all ur heart and surrender to him. All those pastors can do is to tell u what they know but the main deliverance starts with u.

Lastly about ur struggles just remember that even Jesus had to flee to Egypt to save his life from Herod. He Is the KING OF KINGS with the brightest of futures yet king Herod wanted to end him. Then we mere mortals think we won't go through hardship? It's impossible. Also remember that Jesus also fasted and prayed before starting his ministry or rather his works on earth. Brother we should do the same. Surrender to the MOST HIGH and all ur problems will be a thing of the past.

Lest I forget the last pastor I met told me I shouldn't do yahoo that what is to come even yahoo can never give me. God only needs me to draw closer to him. Shalom brother and be strong

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Graceboi1: 6:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Nooneonline:
Many people will say they are in the same both with u which is not a lie. I am also in the same age bracket as u re tried so many things but to no avail. But one thing I know is I have a bright future and many men and women of God have told me too. One thing I know I did wrong was not drawing closer to God I wish I knew him earlier. I fasted 7 days( 6 to 6) expecting a miracle but God doesn't want that he wants u to serve him and let him lead u. Ur dreams ur plans and ideas should be centred around him. He didn't lie when he said He is a JEALOUS GOD. Don't expect JEHOVAH to help u and u won't worship him whole heartedly it's impossible. Don't expect him to be there for u when u won't tell people about his Good works in ur life.

Worship him with all ur heart and surrender to him. All those pastors can do is to tell u what they know but the main deliverance starts with u.

Lastly about ur struggles just remember that even Jesus had to flee to Egypt to save his life from Herod. He Is the KING OF KINGS with the brightest of futures yet king Herod wanted to end him. Then we mere mortals think we won't go through hardship? It's impossible. Also remember that Jesus also fasted and prayed before starting his ministry or rather his works on earth. Brother we should do the same. Surrender to the MOST HIGH and all ur problems will be a thing of the past.

Lest I forget the last pastor I met told me I shouldn't do yahoo that what is to come even yahoo can never give me. God only needs me to draw closer to him. Shalom brother and be strong
thanks so much my good bro for this piece of advice..God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Graceboi1:
God bless you for this piece of advice.. am grateful!!!
U are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother's Day: Send A Love Message / Would You Carry A Pregnancy For Your Sister/daughter If She Couldn't / 40-year-old Zimbabwean Mother Set To Marry Own Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.