Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man (3335 Views)

"We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho / Ikpeazu Reveals Why Citizens Don't Appreciate Some Government Policies / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects (2) (3) (4)

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by plessis: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

The one we can decide to seize from you at anytime?
musibau, wake up from the wooden bench you are sleeping on. This is the 21st century. You cannot seize or steal properties like you're thinking. Swallow rat poison so that you can meet and ask mugabe what he passed through when he seized the properties of foreigners.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by T9ksy(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Guestlander:

I have read different versions of this nonsense here on Nairaland many times. Today it was written by Urhobo guy. SMH.

Abi ooo cheesy

Tomorrow, the same piece of c.r.a.p will (purportedly), be written by a "detribalised" fulani man

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by eagleu: 1:06am On Aug 18, 2020
T9ksy:
Same old narratives that we've all heard before. nothing new.

Shebi na pesin wey look at the bride's face , go notice say, she dey cry.

I, as a true "shoin of the shoil" don't give a ra.t a.r.s.e about where the ibos came from or their intended destination, as long as they keep their inherent mischief outta my region.

Oh!
Don't you like One Nigeria anymore

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by LZAA: 3:00am On Aug 18, 2020
helinues:
Who sent them to a journey to Pluto? undecided undecided

Shatap

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by kalu61(m): 4:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Pure truth. A can't agree less from a history student. This work is devoid of bias

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by pricklewane: 4:55am On Aug 18, 2020
Awol1:
Wait until Zombies come to tell you that the article was written by Chukwudi Lamidi Cownu from Abakaliki while claiming to be an Urhobo.

They will ignore all the facts stated in the article.

Not one single thing therein can be disputed as being untrue.

Believe me, as an Igbo, I'm enraged. We've had it enough in this country.

That is a possibility. I have tonnes of fake SM accounts by Igbos.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by pricklewane: 4:59am On Aug 18, 2020
nabiz:
As I was reading this, tears started dropping from my eyes, may be I am too emotional but one thing is sure, and mark my word. All those that contributed in the killing of of our children must pay for it. If not this life, may be life to come. If not by themselves, there children must pay. Until they sincerely apologise, though it is only God can forgive
and the children you killed nko or you never killed. No one owes you any apology n u waili g to death is your prerogative but as to paying hopeful you won't be foolish any to embark on another cos this time you will be annihilated. Chikens !

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by pricklewane: 5:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

And yet here you are commenting on Igbo affairs ....igbos have brought nothing but progress to every region they have done business
don't Igbos comment on thread about other tribes too?

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by pricklewane: 5:04am On Aug 18, 2020
OK we thank them.
You Igbos also should be thanking same coup plotters for the doom they brought upon you, from the mass killing of Igbos in the north to the death of over 2 million Igbo during the Biafra war.

plessis:
you should be thanking the coup-plotters for stopping your madness which set the country on fire. The peace you experience in yorubaland is because the military stood up and stopped your madness. The madness that the police force couldn't contain. If not the coup-plotters, you yorubas would still be fighting yourselves from 1965 till date, just as you fought youselves for 100years in the 17th century.
Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by pricklewane: 5:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

The above crap would have been gold if either any of your forbearers did not participate in a Nigeria\Biafra war or you have not gloated about the defeat of Biafra by Nigeria and its allies. You are what the Biafrans thought you were all these times.
Biafra can think whatever they like the constitution of Nigeria guarantees that. I can also think the biafrans that initiated the coup all deserve to die by hanging with their dead bodies facing a firing square before being electrocuted n finally diced into shreds never to be remembered in the history of this country for toppling a democratically elected government by all Nigerians.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by selemempe: 5:13am On Aug 18, 2020
pricklewane:
Biafra can think whatever they like the constitution of Nigeria guarantees that. I can also think the biafrans that initiated the coup all deserve to die by hanging with their dead bodies facing a firing square before being electrocuted n finally diced into shreds never to be remembered in the history of this country for toppling a democratically elected government by all Nigerians.
all these pains because Igbos are progressing?

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by whirlwind7(m): 5:27am On Aug 18, 2020
Awol1:
Wait until Zombies come to tell you that the article was written by Chukwudi Lamidi Cownu from Abakaliki while claiming to be an Urhobo.

They will ignore all the facts stated in the article.

Not one single thing therein can be disputed as being untrue.

Believe me, as an Igbo, I'm enraged. We've had it enough in this country.

They will make that silly claim, all right. Only same brainless twerps such as them would believe it. I know Ena Ofugara. We are friends on Facebook. His online presence there can't be denied.

Let it sink in: Except the very few numbers of Igbos who lived overseas by 1970, the richest Igbo man in Nigeria had a mere £20 as liquid asset to his name.

When you see a people who rose from the verge of extinction to become world beaters, wisdom directs that you make them your partner, rather than keep trying to subjugate them.
That is the tragedy called Nigeria. But it will definitely come to an end.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by phoenix911: 5:29am On Aug 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
We still remember the first armed robbery and coup of Januairy 1966 that turn Nigeria upside down.

Now you have remembered 66 coup because it's convenient for you to make your meaningless point, but tomorrow you will be the first to argue about Anioma's not being Igbo.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by pricklewane: 5:32am On Aug 18, 2020
selemempe:
all these pains because Igbos are progressing?
Progressing with being the poverty capital of the south n only above the war ravaged NE ? You Igbos need to check what the word progress mean from the dictionary. You loot have no idea how foolish you sound day to day this days.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by plessis: 5:36am On Aug 18, 2020
pricklewane:
OK we thank them.
You Igbos also should be thanking same coup plotters for the doom they brought upon you, from the mass killing of Igbos in the north to the death of over 2 million Igbo during the Biafra war.

This is 5am and you are still killing yourself on igbo threads. There is no cure for you.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by pricklewane: 5:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Your father is a pathetic liar. Many Igbo had more than 20 pounds. Only those not able to provide their pass book but able to prove they own an account where gifted 20 pound. Those with their checkbook with their account balance on it had complete access to their money after the war.

whirlwind7:

They will make that silly claim, all right. Only same brainless twerps such as them would believe it. I know Ena Ofugara. We are friends on Facebook. His online presence there can't be denied. You Igbos just don't understand how foolish you are. What world bester are you Igbos ?

Were you the Romans Greek British that at a time conquered the world or did your tribe bring about the Renaissance ? Pls you fools need to stop ridiculing the Igbos with foolish n senseless submissions daily on NL.

Igbos that are not even standing out as a tribe in Nigeria, talk less of Africa claiming world beaters.

Let it sink in: Except the very few numbers of Igbos who lived overseas by 1970, the richest Igbo man in Nigeria had a mere £20 as liquid asset to his name.

When you see a people who rose from the verge of extinction to become world beaters, wisdom directs that you make them your partner, rather than keep trying to subjugate them.
That is the tragedy called Nigeria. But it will definitely come to an end.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by pricklewane: 5:46am On Aug 18, 2020
plessis:
This is 5am and you are still killing yourself on igbo threads. There is no cure for you.
Your bigoted father n mother have been badmoutjing Awo Buhari Yoruba Hausa n every other tribe in Nigeria for centuries. There will be no peace for you even in hell cos heaven isn't meant for a tribe filled with nothing but irredeemable bigotry, chronic hate n acute senselessness like yours.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by LaboPolitics: 5:58am On Aug 18, 2020
I told one illiterate ewedu muslim bonsuru here that WAEC building belonged to Ojukwu's dad, the bumbling illiterate was opening his ewedu-stained mouth and arguing with me.

A fact that is common knowledge. The bet9ja addicted mor0n was more interested in arguing than in learning.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by SLAP44: 6:00am On Aug 18, 2020
So proud to be an Igbo pikin, we are simply too much!

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Amumaigwe: 6:14am On Aug 18, 2020
nabiz:
As I was reading this, tears started dropping from my eyes, may be I am too emotional but one thing is sure, and mark my word. All those that contributed in the killing of of our children must pay for it. If not this life, may be life to come. If not by themselves, there children must pay. Until they sincerely apologise, though it is only God can forgive

They are already paying dearly; and this is still the early morning of their certain very thorough and extensive grueling nemesis. Bandits, Boko Haram and Herdsmen are the three great armies avenging the Igbos and are doing a great job. Even the foolish Middle Beltans that collaborated to kill fellow Christians are now looking up to the Igbos for liberation. We shall see who laughs last.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Gabkosh: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

And yet here you are commenting on Igbo affairs ....igbos have brought nothing but progress to every region they have done business
Yet your own region is shithole. Seems charity don't begin at home again

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Gabkosh: 6:17am On Aug 18, 2020
plessis:
you should be thanking the coup-plotters for stopping your madness which set the country on fire. The peace you experience in yorubaland is because the military stood up and stopped your madness. The madness that the police force couldn't contain. If not the coup-plotters, you yorubas would still be fighting yourselves from 1965 till date, just as you fought youselves for 100years in the 17th century.
Lol, so why are you Igbos now fighting yourselves over land in your region to the point of burning yourself to ashes in the new era.

See who is telling someone to thank the soldiers cheesy.

When in Anambra alone, 4 different communities are fighting, killing and burning themselves over plot of land in 2020

Where Anambra man cannot become become bishop in imo.

Wonder shall never end.

The joke is on you and your people.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Gabkosh: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
Progress? with criminality, drug trafficking, baby factory ritualism, human trafficking, scamming, armed robbery, prostitution?
Ask him o. I want to know the kind of progress he's talking about. Maybe the same progress they are shoving Indonesia, Cambodia etc that make their government to be executing them.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Dedetwo(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2020
pricklewane:

An idiotic thought process is not guaranteed by the silly Nigerian constitution. It is unfortunate you were wrongly educated on the guarantees by 1963 Nigerian constitution. If you were not a delusional Nigerian, I would have tried to make sense out of your babbling about the guarantees or lack thereof in 1963 Nigerian constitution. For dumbass learner, there was no such provision as hanging, firing squad or electrocution for coup plotters in 1963 Nigerians constitution. The maximum punishment could have been life imprisonment. It was dumbass Obasanjo and his moronic northern elites who introduced death sentence for coup in Nigeria. Ironically, when the jackass was implicated in coup plot, he wept like miserable child in wet diaper. In addition, you seemed totally confused about Biafra and January 15, 1966 coup in Nigeria by Nigerian soldiers. I urge you to reset your stream of thought.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Marine54(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
We lagosians are not complaining, it is our land, armed robbery and killing of Northern and Western political leaders by igbos is unacceptable and irresponsible
But the Fulani's miltias is busy killing you people ,I hope you are cmfortable with that !

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Gabkosh: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2020
plessis:
Is it your father that buys date and phone for him. If you don't want him to comment, carry your worthless thread to your biafrasay, or did anyone stop you there.

This forum belongs to yorubas.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Gabkosh: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2020
LaboPolitics:
I told one illiterate ewedu muslim bonsuru here that WAEC building belonged to Ojukwu's dad, the bumbling illiterate was opening his ewedu-stained mouth and arguing with me.

A fact that is common knowledge. The bet9ja addicted mor0n was more interested in arguing than in learning.

Mumu, OSU man, you for say White house belong to him na

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Gabkosh: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

The only forbearers who were chronic backstabbers and duplicitous seemed to be yours only. The history of Nigeria\Biafra war is very real and not fairytales sourced from the section of the shithole called Nigeria known as colorful story tellers. It will do you a certain good to disabuse your mind from craps fed you by the falsehood peddling forbearers. Biafrans were not going to Lagos or western region of Nigeria to liberate the perennial cowards. The gallant Biafrans headed to Lagos and western region of Nigeria to flush out Gowon and his cohosts whom the lily-livered Yari.ba peeps harbored. You and mischievous forefathers cannot re-write the recorded events in Nigeria or elsewhere.
Says son of the people that went into fasting and prayers after fulanis ransacked their land in Enugu.

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by selemempe: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2020
pricklewane:
Progressing with being the poverty capital of the south n only above the war ravaged NE ? You Igbos need to check what the word progress mean from the dictionary. You loot have no idea how foolish you sound day to day this days.
sad waste

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Cherez: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2020
nabiz:
Now this is extreme and this is part of why I don't share this kind of sentiments: do you think we Igbos didn't kill others too?
Aside the pogrom up North pre-civil war, all is mostly fair in a war.
So you think if we the Igbos had such backing of UK to bring hunger to Nigerian forces then, we wouldn't do it?
Bros, let's be factual
However, this write-up is still why I strongly love my tribe till-date
I grew up not knowing any good federal road until OBJ did the Onitsha-Owerri road in Anambra state and imagine Kogi state had a massive CBN building while Anambra had a rickety house then at Eke-Awka as CBN house; while Anambra had the wherewithal
Honestly, the Igbos tried for themselves
Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by cybernaut(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
We still remember the first armed robbery and coup of January 1966 that turn Nigeria upside down.
The backstabbers(Yoruba's), a tribe full of evil and ungreatful.
Emirate empire in Ilorin and you still get mouth to talk against God chosen people of Chukwuokike abiama . miscreant like you

Terrorism: The World Has Changed, Moslems Need To Abandon Jihad Now- Seun Osewa / DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter / Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60