Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man (3319 Views)

"We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho / Ikpeazu Reveals Why Citizens Don't Appreciate Some Government Policies / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by selemempe: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Makes sense

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Bialegend(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
You won't see them here. They will never come in here to respond to this intelligent Urhobo guy.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by slivertongue: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
good writeup but long

9 Likes

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Bkayyy: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
This post is the reason why I don't condemn an ethnic group based on what a useless bigot says or do.
Most of these nairaland ethnic bigots are extremely poor and jobless, they just want to share their frustrations with people online

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by selemempe: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bkayyy:
This post is the reason why I don't condemn an ethnic group based on what a useless bigot says or do.
Most of these nairaland ethnic bigots are extremely poor and jobless, they just want to share their frustrations with people online
explain further please
Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wait until Zombies come to tell you that the article was written by Chukwudi Lamidi Cownu from Abakaliki while claiming to be an Urhobo.

They will ignore all the facts stated in the article.

Not one single thing therein can be disputed as being untrue.

Believe me, as an Igbo, I'm enraged. We've had it enough in this country.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by complexBoss12: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
wow... dats all I can say
Like... double wow

5 Likes

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by nabiz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
complexBoss12:
wow... dats all I can say

Like... double wow
As I was reading this, tears started dropping from my eyes, may be I am too emotional but one thing is sure, and mark my word. All those that contributed in the killing of of our children must pay for it. If not this life, may be life to come. If not by themselves, there children must pay. Until they sincerely apologise, though it is only God can forgive

12 Likes

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by helinues: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Who sent them to a journey to Pluto? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by horsepower102: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nothing but facts stated in this article..

17 Likes

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by adadike(f): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Don't be surprised. It is a prophecy. A prophecy about Igbo our progenitor. Igbo must soar, if you like cut him down to the last, he will find a way to grow and outgrow you. Don't fight them, just join them. Am proud to come from such great people

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by T9ksy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Same old narratives that we've all heard before. nothing new.

Shebi na pesin wey look at the bride's face , go notice say, she dey cry.

I, as a true "shoin of the shoil" don't give a ra.t a.r.s.e about where the ibos came from or their intended destination, as long as they keep their inherent mischief outta my region.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by IamWonderful: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
We still remember the first armed robbery and coup of January 1966 that turn Nigeria upside down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by proeast(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
God bless this man for saying the gospel truth. Most of what he said here is what I enumerated in a thread I created earlier.https://www.nairaland.com/6051501/why-igbo-economic-model-best#92770402

Igbos are Nigeria's greatest assets and contributed the most towards its development only for some demons to destroy everything.

Even today, the East is far better than other areas that never experienced the war.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
T9ksy:

I, as a true "shoin of the shoil" don't give a ra.t a.r.s.e about where the ibos came from or their intended destination, as long as they keep their inherent mischief outta my region.
And yet here you are commenting on Igbo affairs ....igbos have brought nothing but progress to every region they have done business

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by plessis: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
IamWonderful:
We still remember the first armed robbery and coup of January 1966 that turn Nigeria upside down.
you should be thanking the coup-plotters for stopping your madness which set the country on fire. The peace you experience in yorubaland is because the military stood up and stopped your madness. The madness that the police force couldn't contain. If not the coup-plotters, you yorubas would still be fighting yourselves from 1965 till date, just as you fought youselves for 100years in the 17th century.

16 Likes

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by T9ksy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

And yet here you are commenting on Igbo affairs ....igbos have brought nothing but progress to every region they have done business

Same old B.S............quit sounding like a broken record player.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by bigpicture001: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
IamWonderful:

And the first notorious criminal that terrorised lagosians
Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Stricker321: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Dedetwo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
T9ksy:

The above crap would have been gold if either any of your forbearers did not participate in a Nigeria\Biafra war or you have not gloated about the defeat of Biafra by Nigeria and its allies. You are what the Biafrans thought you were all these times.

8 Likes

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by IamWonderful: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
bigpicture001:

And the first notorious criminal that terrorised lagosians
We lagosians are not complaining, it is our land, armed robbery and killing of Northern and Western political leaders by igbos is unacceptable and irresponsible
Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by IamWonderful: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

Progress? with criminality, drug trafficking, baby factory ritualism, human trafficking, scamming, armed robbery, prostitution?

7 Likes

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Eastlink(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Make I follow loud am.

Cha cha cha Igbo Kwenu!
Igbo mma ma nu!
Igbo muo nu!
Zuo nu!
Rie nu!
Wuo nu!
Kwezuo nu oooooooh!
Iseeeeee!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Dedetwo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ena Ofugara, you have done well for yourself. You mentioned of compatriot or lack thereof. One of the things I hated about Nigeria is to have jackasses as compatriots.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Igbo Kwenu!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Eastlink(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
IamWonderful:
[s]Progress? with criminality, drug trafficking, baby factory ritualism, human trafficking, scamming, armed robbery, prostitution[/s]?
The enemy of progress are already here. Bees to honey.
Lol! Make una collect chair join the meeting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
What exactly have they achieved? Being the poverty capital of the South and after the core North undecided or the other numerous negative indexes ?
The of repeated claim of the richest Igbos owning only 20 naira after the war is just pure nonsense. Unless igboland was then a total vacuum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
T9ksy:

Have you paid the rent you owe your Igbo landlord??

Cc lzaa metaphysical bambambiglo adaibeku rekhina

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
imhotep:

Have you paid the rent you owe your Igbo landlord??

Cc lzaa metaphysical bambambiglo adaibeku rekhina
The one we can decide to seize from you at anytime?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

The one we can decide to seize from you at anytime?
Please pay the rent you owe your Igbo landlord.
One Nigeria please.
Sai baba.

Cc lzaa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man by Guestlander: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
T9ksy:

I have read different versions of this nonsense here on Nairaland many times. Today it was written by Urhobo guy. SMH.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Democratic Party / Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC / OTILO..... E DON GO BE DAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.