Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer (52034 Views)

5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by emmnprince(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Now is the best time for him to exit the door of Barcelona in which he contributed immensely to the success of the club in recent decades. He has paid his dues to Barcelona; and he paid it well.

Playing in the Seria A to me is better for him than English Premier League if he doesn't want his career to come to an abrupt end. Age is no longer on his side.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
swiz123:
It's about time he left. That club has been dragging him backwards for 5 years now.

Both of them were dragging themselves backwards
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by adecz: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
undecided undecided

Leaving in shame & disgrace..

Like CR7, we told you to leave when
the ovation was loudest, but you chose
to remain a local Spanish champion..

Eyimba or Kano pillars will gladly
accept you...

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Deborah98(f): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Eehya but he blow with the club ni,abi na the 8-2 cause am cry,

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by paulolee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Una sure say this guy well so ??���
wich guy b dt??
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by EASTERNPOL: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Messi will play Inter Milan next season
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Lamasta(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
He should join Arsenal so he can challenge for the FA Cup next season...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by pacificom: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
swiz123:
It's about time he left. That club has been dragging him backwards for 5 years now.

Man city is a natural place to go and seek a challenge. If he succeeds in making them a formidable force in Europe, then he has paid his dues to his critics
Good idea ! City has wealth of talents at the midfield. That is what Messi need to revive his name and perhaps get the 7th balloon Dior. Guardiola will also manage him effectively.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by FuckThaMod: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:
I still don't understand how his minions can't see thru this guys selfishness....ronaldo was humiliated by barca , he dint quit ... he won only one last liga title and copa de rey in 4 yrs , he still dint quit... Portugal were humiliated by Germany and knocked out in the group stage of 2014 WC , he still dint quit , Portugal failed to win any cup in for the first 12 years he played for them , still dint quit ... messi looses final in his 10th year of playing for Argentina, he is humiliated against Germany and off he goes again... 

This guy is nothing but a fraud and u guys can't see thru it... he isn't ultimately ambitious, he gas lights his fans to think he is everything after Jesus ... ronaldo has never quit any team he played for just cos they are not doing well... and they say messi is the goat...
They are too blind to see that

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
All hail the GOAT
King Messi❤️❤️❤️

YESSIR �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by seunmsg(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
He should please come to Arsenal grin grin cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by FuckThaMod: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
pacificom:

Good idea ! City has wealth of talents at the midfield. That is what Messi need to revive his name and perhaps get the 7th balloon Dior. Guardiola will also manage him effectively.
He isn't winning balon dor again, mark my words. He is deteriorating very fast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Traviscottt: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

They are too blind to see that

Wetin critics want sef??

He remains in barca, Messi is a coward, he should seek new challenge elsewhere.

Messi makes attempt to leave, now this?? angry angry
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by iamblest(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
Hmmm at this age this goat still worth that amount nawa ooo
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Angelfrost(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Whoever buys this guy... Hmmm... Just thinking of the following:

1. Messi - Greenwood - Rashford - Martial

2. Messi - Sterling - Jesus - Mahrez

3. Messi - Martinez - Lukaku

4. Messi - Neymar - Mbappe

5. Messi - Ziyech - Havertz - Werner

6. Messi - Lewandoski - Gnabry - Muller

Sigh... I'm already feeling dizzy with the possibilities. Make I go sleep!!!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by ojaysam25(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Traviscottt:

Wetin critics want sef??

We want him to leave willingly or wen the ovation is high....this is not leaving but escaping...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by FuckThaMod: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Traviscottt:

Wetin critics want sef??

Why does he always want to leaving during tough times and not when things are going smoothly?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by pacificom: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

He isn't winning balon dor again, mark my words. He is deteriorating very fast
Heroes are never tired of honor. It is the bad situation of Barca that is messing him up . Let him train under Guardiola, then you will see a brand new Messi. He will also utilize all those clever passes from KDB which Sterling keep wasting so far.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by MansoryMX(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

Am not a fan of Messi or Barca but nor repeat that word again make I nor strangle you. Messi is Demi-god of football and will forever be. He arguable the most valuable player in football

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by kolade560: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Baba fake news
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by madridsta007(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

A GOAT is a GOAT. That a king is asleep does not mean that he is not a king.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by kolade560: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
paulolee:
lolz...the media keeps bringing up this news whenever they is problem in barca..
the same messi dt want to leave barca after dt roma debacle and nothing happened..
the same messi that was very angry and reported to submit a transfer request to join pep after dt Liverpool nightmare bt still nothing happened..
now its bayern and they are still reporting dt he wants to leave when we all know that its nearly impossible for barca to lose him..
messi have done soo much for barca and still the highest paid player in Europe, bt at that age i think messi and barca needs each other the more...
don't mind dem...na fake news
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Lambarry1: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
See how mal Administration and bad board decisions destroyed a whole club of the millennium.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by KingRollins01(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin Hahaha! I thought Barca fans said Messi will die a Barca player? After receiving 8 kpondo he wan japa? I dey laff in tongues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:
I still don't understand how his minions can't see thru this guys selfishness....ronaldo was humiliated by barca , he dint quit ... he won only one last liga title and copa de rey in 4 yrs , he still dint quit... Portugal were humiliated by Germany and knocked out in the group stage of 2014 WC , he still dint quit , Portugal failed to win any cup in for the first 12 years he played for them , still dint quit ... messi looses final in his 10th year of playing for Argentina, he is humiliated against Germany and off he goes again... 

This guy is nothing but a fraud and u guys can't see thru it... he isn't ultimately ambitious, he gas lights his fans to think he is everything after Jesus ... ronaldo has never quit any team he played for just cos they are not doing well... and they say messi is the goat...

Brilliant analyses.. You remind me of Xavi and Iniesta. If you know, you know.....

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by kapelvej: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
ForeThinker:
You don’t have to defend or explain your decisions to anyone. It’s your life. Live it without apologies ...but The hardest thing about changing yourself is changing how other people see you.
please can you kindly defend the last part of your quote. I find it very interesting but I do not understand it

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by adexdebo17: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
We all know he can’t leave I dare him to leave he will only play for 2season and end his career like xavi cos he will be useless after all but baca can’t let him go cos they scared of what happen to Madrid when cr7 leave for juve

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by obonujoker(m): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Messi must join Arsenal for real challenge grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by skyfather09(m): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
ahamonyeka:
I 8 2 see messi go
I 8 that 2
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Ayobami7(m): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
OK
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by pacespot(m): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
I think it is time he moves on, I support this. That team needs totally fresh bloods, so it has to start from the captain himself.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Nyaknor(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

That is Messi's buy out clause and not his real worth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof / Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo 'Agrees To A £173 Million-Per-Year Contract With Al Nassr'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.