Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake (1034 Views)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by TheophilusA: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Former Military President Gen. Ibrahim Babangida turned 79 today. In a birthday message in his father's honour, his daughter Aisha said: "From The Godfather of all. My father has been keen to our growth and productivity. Today we celebrate him on his birthday and pray God Almighty continues to strengthen him, protect him..... our love for him is stronger than ever reason we pray for a healthy longer life for him."

https://enewsnigeria.com/pictured-ibrahim-babangidas-79th-birthday-cake/

Re: Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by MMWandali: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
HBD
Re: Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by techmo(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
cool

God is truly the most merciful, the most perfect, the alpha and Omega

Maradona celebrating 79th birthday happily after offing many people only Allah has such grace, mercy and compassion, Vasta and Dele Giwa's family would wake up with sad faces seeing Evil genius live happily

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by flyingpig: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Stand na grin
Re: Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by Beremx(f): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Even at old age, he’s still handsome. wink

Happy birthday Sir. I pray to reach your age with good health.

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by Beremx(f): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
flyingpig:
Stand na grin
you wey dey stand, how life be for you na?

Re: Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by flyingpig: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Beremx:
you wey dey stand, how life be for you na?
I dey waka, and that's a gift I'm thankful of undecided
Re: Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by Beremx(f): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
flyingpig:
I dey waka, and that's a gift I'm thankful of undecided
whatever situation you are in, give thanks to God. Pray to God that when you reach your 70s you should have good health.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by juman(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
The cursed generals that enslaved the people.

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by RichBoy247: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Beremx:
Even at old age, he’s still handsome. wink

Happy birthday Sir. I pray to reach your age with good health.

Sugar daddy no go kill you
Re: Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by IamWonderful: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
HBD
Re: Pictured: Ibrahim Babangida's 79th Birthday Cake by thundafire: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
I wish the late Pretty wife was with him,may her soul rest in peace. As for baba money is good

(1) (Reply)

Shaibu Revealed As Oshiomole Godfather. / The Igbo Language Gets Its Own Modern Script / Lekki Shootings: Over 115,000 Nigerians Have Signed For ICC To Sanction Mbuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.