Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister (29635 Views)

Dangote Refinery won't be functional by the end of the year. How true / Keyamo: APC Is United And Tinubu's Manifesto Is 90 Percent Ready / Nigeria To Sell Ajaokuta Steel Company After Spending $80bn On A Moribund Steel (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by gurunlocker: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
90% and you still need up to 3 years to make it functional?

We know how this works.... It's probably going to be used as a political tool for votes.
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by rafcrown(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Since the era of Lord Lugard.
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Yakubu113: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
I can only believe this when the mill start production and when i see made in Nigeria in some steel product anything less will be taken as the usual big big talk.

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by fredoooooo: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
PDP and wailers run their govt with lies that never believe anything again, even they don't believe things they see physically... grin

God bless Nigeria and all the good people of Nigeria

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Enskynelson(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oizee:
forget party, it was 98% during Shagari, if not this Buhari, I guess everything would have been completed then by Shagari
You know the fact Sis. I have spent most of my life living in that place. My father worked quality years in that place and till date, I have quite a number of persons there. All these are lies that only those who don't know there or the history will easily believe.

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Oizee(f): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
post=92951901:
Children of hate, frustration and perdition, you can now start looking for the next shoo to buy sniper.

Frustrated swines everywhere tongue

May all the enemies of our darling nation who get sick whenever they read any news of developments in our land never end well in life.

Quote this post if you arw one of them.
Anuofias! tongue
na ur darling daddy built it to 90% kwo?

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Artiiclebeast: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
It's funny that the remaining %10 will take another 3 years to complete.

Demonic liars.

Lucifer dey look una dey shake him head.

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Ken91(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
but they are borrowing 33billions dollar to finance only one rail line they can not borrow 2billions to complete this key project then it is well. borrow borrow govt na thunder go scattered there yanh

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by IMO01: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

cheesy grin grin this reminds me of CAC company registering businesses

During GEJ tenure, he brought it down from N10,000 to N4000

Immediately Buhari came in, he increased it to N5000 with a claim that he has subsidized it cheesy cheesy

This government can lie shocked shocked shocked shocked

Same thing with fuel. We would remove subsidy we would remove subsidy, they are still subsidizing fuel

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Olichoke: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ajaokuta Steel Complex is in Kogi and I live in Kogi. I may be wrong but most times I believe Kogi is highly marginalized in terms of federal projects allotment by FG. To be frank, there is no federal presence in Kogi unlike other states. Ajaokuta is dead. That town should have contributed immensely to sources of revenue for the nation but it's a minority tribe state. I think I have freedom of thoughts and expression. That's my opinion please.

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
jlinkd78:
Remaining 10% will take close to three years to complete abi, APC think we are all deluded
If during this age of modern tech, it takes upto 3 years to build the ten percent, that means it took upto thirty years to build the 90% that currently stands

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Oizee(f): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
post=92951901:
Children of hate, frustration and perdition, you can now start looking for the next shoo to buy sniper.

Frustrated swines everywhere tongue

May all the enemies of our darling nation who get sick whenever they read any news of developments in our land never end well in life.

Same project that the thieves they worship couldn't complete for 16 years!

Quote this post if you are one of them.
Anuofias! tongue

One don quote us... they can never resist the urge lailai...na dem! tongue tongue
see u. I'm more Buharian compared to u, but truth should be told sometimes haba. U ve'never worked or stayed in Ajaokuta so what are you saying? 98% and they brought it down to 90, What are they trying to achieve with that gap?

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by TechSkill: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Enskynelson:

They have every reason to doubt the government. Do you know how many lies they have told the masses?

Stop wasting your energy on someone paid to lie and defend lies

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Doubting Thomas up there, WE GO ALL FEEL THE HEAT. You all should know that.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Amen, God bless you too.
They are crying and wailing reading this.
Good news bring them sadness in life.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by drlateef: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
I am not going to say the minister is lying. But the excuse for delay is inexcusable. The government can convince the Russians to come in chartered flight like the politicians are doing, and put all of them in a “bubble” to allow them do the audit and leave, all during the pandemic. It is sad that only few Nigerians have the brain to think strategically. And those few will never be in government.

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by mentored: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
SweetJoystick:

You better wake. There's no redemption for Nigeria except there's a bloody revolution or Jerry Rawlings execution style of the political class. If none of these happens, nothing is going to change.
There is redemption for nigeria and we must find it and enforce it.
Cos if any country fully takes over this country or continent, we and our children, grandchldrn and future generations wil be treated as slaves worldwide

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by 12345baba(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Which kind lie b this ? Something that is 90% will take another two years to be functional, so the 10% remaining will take a full two years to be sorted.
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Just like the way they have been giving us false hope on our refinery. They even lied to us that when they remove petroleum subsidies within a year, our refinery will be working, and other licensed refineries will be operational and fuel will be selling for 50 Naira. Here we are after 4 years, refinery still not working and price of fuel has been increased again.

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by wink2015(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
WHAT HAPPEN TO DELTA STEEL OVWIAN ALADJA, DELTA STATE?

Let the north continue to ignore the GOOSE THAT LAID THE GOLDEN EGG !

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by chloride6: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ajaokuta was left more than 90% complete. Ajaokuta will never run as long as you require exclusive license to import steel.
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by natznext(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Misleading Title entirely different from the main body, Yet it's on the front page... Gosh!
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by AerialMapper: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Buharetards will come and celebrate!

By 2023 they will have sense
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by tot(f): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
For the fact that you are a Nigerian, be optimistic and speak well of your country. If not for you, for your posterities. Why all these negativities about Nigeria by some despicable Nigerians?
Even if one leaves Nigeria for another country, will one be able to leave with all one's families! It's high time we shun all these negativities about Nigeria, FOR THE SAKE OF POSTERITY

"Posterities" indeed. Don't face the reality and demand for accountability from your leaders, be blowing grammar while your future is being sold right under your nose.

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by TGMISKY(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
If in 5 years, the project is complete, I'd be happy.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Buhari is working. only haters will say he is not.
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
This one that it is 90% complete or when it was said to be 98%, it that there was no operation going on in it, i mean, is it that no revenue was bein3 generated frm it that could be used to complete it.
If at 90% it is not generating enough to be used to complete it to 100%, that we have to let the russians complete it and use it for a while to get their money back b4 they hand it back to us...
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by psucc(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
For the fact that you are a Nigerian, be optimistic and speak well of your country. If not for you, for your posterities. Why all these negativities about Nigeria by some despicable Nigerians?
Even if one leaves Nigeria for another country, will one be able to leave with all one's families! It's high time we shun all these negativities about Nigeria, FOR THE SAKE OF POSTERITY
you're not serious!
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by ufotty2001: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nigeria has been technically being shared between northerners and south west .. no single FG projects on going in South South
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
they say Yoruba people don't tell lies but this man is proving them wrung .
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by Olaa: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister by ITbomb(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Omooba77:
Some of the buhari apologists came here in 2015 and started saying it was 99% completed. Now 9% have been removed.... Nigeria is a nation full of insincerity and lots of 'kids' here dont know their future is being mortgaged...
Truth is constant.....
Don't be surprised if they declare it scrap before they leave in 2023

FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners / DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida