Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" (45366 Views)

Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me / 'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:16am On Aug 18, 2020
They cannot make a useful statement without passing insult. If the other person is a pig then what are you? Look at the mirror and give us a sincere answer

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by favour32(m): 5:22am On Aug 18, 2020
Most Nigerian youths too lazy to read and comprehend simple article.
Nai make many find am difficult to pass O'level English language.
Wetin concern this article with Obaseki?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by blakkydikky(m): 5:25am On Aug 18, 2020
kessling:
If Obaseki was a pig and you wrestled with him then I'm sorry to say Sir, you are also a PIg
Calm down,bro. He didnt mention Obaseki or PDP here. This is between APC and APC. No crime in you reading before commenting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by channelstravel: 5:25am On Aug 18, 2020
People we call National leaders. Pathetic!

Want to travel? See my siggy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by FlashDboy: 5:26am On Aug 18, 2020
Trimque2k1:

Oshiomole's wisdom is what I don't understand, d man always speak it hot nd raw
Haters are pouring insult already, it has no effect on him.listen to him well he seems to have reached a point he has no too much interest for any APC fight...

Your right he seems to careless about all the side talks. For those hurling insults at him, he doesn't even see them the more reason they are in sifia pain.

The man commands english way better than the supposedly graduate who are trying to be funny by asking for his degree.

Oshomhole, did well in Edo state so all u haters must get sense by force.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by friday2011(m): 5:35am On Aug 18, 2020
Oluwatunmishe10:
PAINMENT oya use ur drugs IPOB doctor's prescription 3-times-daily.

#Omo ode ton yana torch

Untop wetin naa, see guys, make una take am easy ooo...

This politicians you pple are taking sides with no send una...

Focus on making yourself a better person...

Your greatest enemy is not the other youths from the north, from the east, the middle belt, or even your own yoruba brother from another state...

Its the same politicians who continued to sow seed of hatred between you guys...

They know once you are united, it will be a big problem for them...

NIGERIAN YOUTHS, PLS LETS THINK.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by andyanders: 5:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Then the truth should be that he went to finetune how to r..g the edo election with bubu
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Coldie(m): 5:39am On Aug 18, 2020
So what oshimole is trying to say is that apc members are pigs?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by dalongjnr: 5:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Osho... is a game. He fear no one and always fight to the end. That man never lost any critical battle in his life. And when if comes the public speech, give it to him.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by ochiosa(m): 5:42am On Aug 18, 2020
I don't want to fight with a pig and you wrote all this, what else will you have written if you want to fight? Politicians always looking for opportunity to talk ... Shior.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by chukwuibuipob: 5:43am On Aug 18, 2020
shocked grin cheesy grin grin grin grin gringringringrin PIGS and ipodo PIGS tongue cool grincheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by chukwuibuipob: 5:48am On Aug 18, 2020
blakkydikky:
Calm down,bro. He didnt mention Obaseki or PDP here. This is between APC and APC. No crime in you reading before commenting.
Nah ova Sabi dey worry am..Nah so dem dey carryover and blame one Prof Akomolede for their misfortune

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Eddygre8(m): 5:48am On Aug 18, 2020
Osho master of the game

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by chukwuibuipob: 5:50am On Aug 18, 2020
channelstravel:
People we call National leaders. Pathetic!

Want to travel? See my siggy
What are u still doing in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Villagemeat: 6:00am On Aug 18, 2020
post=92941389:

Pigs know themselves,
You will see them wailing on the thread.
Just as the youths that see themselves as Lazy youths TRULY, keep wailing on that statement everyday.
But the hardworking youths never felt concerned.

Now you have it....... wink wink

Quote this post if you are one of them,This guy......you always abuse IPOB. Ehhh,ok ohhhh
Let Nairalanders know you today biko......
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Csymb(m): 6:05am On Aug 18, 2020
BAD VOICE
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Deborah98(f): 6:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Lolzzzzz kettle dey call pot black grin
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Coro19(m): 6:14am On Aug 18, 2020
kessling:
If Obaseki was a pig and you wrestled with him then I'm sorry to say Sir, you are also a PIg
ur statement is a misplaced priority...i wonder what brought obadeki to the above statement by oshiomole
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Sircarma99: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2020
No maturity in his response as a former Governor and outgoing APC chairman , I'm sure a local Government Chairman would have given a mature response to that of Oshomole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Roushy(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2020
See name... Lukewarm
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2020
OSHIOMHOLE IS LOCAL TOUT WHO SEES HIMSELF AS A GENTLEMAN!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2020
ALIYU TOUT AGBERO OSHIOMH-OLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:32am On Aug 18, 2020
SHUOR!

NA LUKMON DEH CHANGE TO LUKEWARM SO?
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by kelly72: 6:32am On Aug 18, 2020
This buffoon talks like water runs out of tap. He never tries to reconcile what ran out of his tap before with what is running out now. Role model for APC monkeys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:32am On Aug 18, 2020
Roushy:
See name... Lukewarm

LUKMON

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
What are u still doing in Nigeria?

SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by larryops(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2020
[“Otherwise, you should ask this guy, who is now an election expert. He contested for senate against Makarfi, he lost. He even contested against governor El-Rufai during the primaries and he lost before Fayemi unilaterally appointed him the DG.]
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by israelmao(m): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Gbam!Oshiomhole will receive full dose of shame soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by Eriokanmi: 6:39am On Aug 18, 2020
kessling:
dont mind him. I'm sure if he had his way back to be chairman, he would change his tune the way his busy calling ize-iyamu a saint and the mumus like him are following suit. He's seen it all that his candidate would lose so, the need to be running from pillars to post. I wonder why the igueben disgrace during their recent campaign was never aired on the telly. With this character, people would begin to wonder who was behind his achievements in edo state as governor because its obvious he's bereft of ideas . This man is unstable in his words. Sadly, the obaseki who was the technocrat in his adminostration and did most of the work is now seen as a bad man by oshiomohle, somebody he once said was brain behind his administration's success. Politics is truly a dirty game in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by okuta007: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2020
realstars:
The Greatest Weapon Of Osho Baba Is His Mouth.
Bet Me! Soon Osho 2023 Will Flote All Over The Country.

osho that was fv c ked raw and rash 2, 000 times before the co c k crowed by the high chief Ashawo at his own ward by suspending him without the pi g knowing what hit him is eyeing 2023 ? a man who can not control his own ward ? you must be high of dry s h i t grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" by fredoooooo: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Oshiokilldem, Oshiowinder .. thier father
Remember you don't fight with a pig , the pig will enjoy it while you get dirty .
At the right time Osho baba will kill tbe pig grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Okotie-Eboh: Nigeria’s Most Flamboyant Minister Of Finance / EFCC Raids Ambode's Residence [PHOTOS] / Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.