Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask (1020 Views)

Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG / Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by Omooba77: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ordination: Adeboye, wife don face shield, mask

The photo, posted on Instagram by the couple's son, Leke Adeboye, on Monday, has since attracted comments from some social media users.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD-5Q4ZlxS2/?igshid=xor35tn4ctes

Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2020
I think they're just trying to follow the government's instructions, not that they need it for protection.

I must admit that he's handled himself very well during these complicated period, and perhaps shown the difference in spiritual class between him and some of the noisemakers whose anger is obviously for selfcentred reasons, likely the losses they've suffered as a result, and nothing to do with God.

That's the difference hearing from God makes, and not just relying on the figments of one's imagination, because God told him this would happen, so he very knows that this emanated from God and not from man, so there's nothing any man could do to stop it, hence his calm attitude during this period.

He's earned more of my respect as a result and perhaps shown aspects of his life which makes him to be distinguished from many of his fellows in the sight of God.

1 Like

Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by ikorodureporta: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Anointing shl b stronger than covik smiley Anyway, waiting to see oyedepo, Okotie, & oyakhilome do d same
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by backnbeta(f): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2020
They obviously didn't wear masks and shield just for protection, they are trying to show you that it is good to respect the laws of the land, they are leading by example.

3 Likes

Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by Omooba77: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2020
backnbeta:
They obviously didn't wear masks and shield just for protection, they are trying to show you that it is good to respect the laws of the land, they are leading by example.

That is Just it....
Even on Sunday RCCG still send monitoring team to ensured compliance.... God bless His Church....
Lalasticlala
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by donnie(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I think they're just trying to follow the government's instructions, not that they need it for protection.

I must admit that he's handled himself very well during these complicated period, and perhaps shown the difference in spiritual class between him and some of the noisemakers whose anger is obviously for selfcentred reasons, likely the losses they've suffered as a result, and nothing to do with God.

That's the difference hearing from God makes, and not just relying on the figments of one's imagination, because God told him this would happen, so he very knows that this emanated from God and not from man, so there's nothing any man could do to stop it, hence his calm attitude during this period.

He's earned more of my respect as a result and perhaps shown aspects of his life which makes him to be distinguished from many of his fellows in the sight of God.

How did you come about the "obviously for selfish reasons?". And please do not confuse complacency for maturity. Those who dare speak up or take a stand against oppression, lies and misinformation, whether institutionalized or not, will have my respect any day.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by delkuf(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Anointing shl b stronger than covik smiley
Anyway, waiting to see oyedepo, Okotie, & oyakhilome do d same
If he doesn't wear face mask you guys will talk, now he is wearing one you guys are still complaining.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by Omooba77: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Kosogbon tale da, koswa tale wu..Tale fi taye lorun oooo...

1 Like

Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2020
donnie:

You did you come about the "obviously for selfish reasons?". And please do not confuse complacency for maturity. Those who dare speak up or take a stand against oppression, lies and misinformation, whether institutionalized or not, will have my respect any day.
What really happened to you? I remembered you from the thread I made about false tongues going on in the church when you opposed my view, but here you are now saying saying that you're not a Christian and that Jesus was a black man or so.

Initially when I saw a thread you made that opposed tithing after a lady mentioned me, I thought maybe it was a good development, but now it's become quite concerning for me. Hence the question I want to ask you, have you seen Jesus before? Has He ever appeared to you?

At the time our paths first crossed, I didn't know what Jesus looked like but had the picture usually displayed of Him in my mind. But when He appeared to me, He looked very different from that which I was used to and the look He had on His eyes made me think I He wasn't happy with me. But after I made a thread here about that, a brother here showed me a portrait a little girl drew of Jesus, and it was a perfect match with what I saw, which is why I display it as the face Jesus now.

That's why I asked if Jesus had appeared to you before, maybe as a black man that makes you portray Him that way?
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by donnie(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
What really happened to you? I remembered you from the thread I made about false tongues going on in the church when you opposed my view, but here you are now saying saying that you're not a Christian and that Jesus was a black man or so.

Initially when I saw a thread you made that opposed tithing after a lady mentioned me, I thought maybe it was a good development, but now it's become quite concerning for me. Hence the question I want to ask you, have you seen Jesus before? Has He ever appeared to you?

At the time our paths first crossed, I didn't know what Jesus looked like but had the picture usually displayed of Him in my mind. But when He appeared to me, He looked very different from that which I was used to and the look He had on His eyes made me think I He wasn't happy with me. But after I made a thread here about that, a brother here showed me a portrait a little girl drew of Jesus, and it was a perfect match with what I saw, which is why I display it as the face Jesus now.

That's why I asked if Jesus had appeared to you before, maybe as a black man that makes you portray Him that way?

Did I tell you I don't speak in tongues no more?

Does "J-Zeus" have to appear to me before I understand that the whole Bible story happened in Africa among black People?

If you saw anything but a black man, you saw an evil spirit.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by donnie(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
He appeared to me, He looked very different from that which I was used to and the look He had on His eyes made me think I He wasn't happy with me. But after I made a thread here about that, a brother here showed me a portrait a little girl drew of Jesus, and it was a perfect match with what I saw, which is why I display it as the face Jesus now.

Brother, it is a devil you saw. Same devil has been worshipped over the centuries. As Zeus, Serapis, etc. And now as J-zeus which you Christians worship.

Pic. 1 is Zeus
Pic. 2 is Serapis
Pic. 3 & 4 is your precious J-zeus

It's one and the same devil.

1 Like

Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by MuttleyLaff: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2020
donnie:
Raised eyebrow

donnie:
Does "J-Zeus" have to appear to me before I understand that the whole Bible story happened in Africa among black People?

Baba, can you please politely and kindly answer the easy, simple, direct and straightforward question about whether or not, Yahusha Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ, has ever appeared to you before, in a vision or dream, maybe as a black man, and so explaining why you evangelise to perceive, Him, to be a black skinned black face person

You left out Cesare Borgia, in your list of false images, all which are violating the Second Commandment (i.e. Exodus 20:4-6, Deuteronomy 4:16 and Deuteronomy 5:8 )
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by donnie(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Baba, can you please politely and kindly answer the easy, simple, direct and straightforward question about whether or not, Yahusha Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ, has ever appeared to you before, in a vision or dream, maybe as a black man, and so explaining why you evangelise to perceive, Him, to be a black skinned black face person

You left out Cesare Borgia, in your list of false images, all which are violating the Second Commandment

I don't need to see a vision. Scriptures and true ancient history are replete with evidence of a black MESSIAH and black ISRAEL.

These are more sure than seeing a white devil posing as an angel of light.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by MuttleyLaff: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2020
donnie:
I don't need to see a vision.
Didn't say, you or anyone else for the matter, need to see a vision or have a dream, but I was just helping out getting you to give a direct and straightforward answer to the question and merely was curious

donnie:
Scriptures and true ancient history are replete with evidence of a black MESSIAH and black ISRAEL.
Raised eyebrow

donnie:
These are more sure than seeing a white devil posing as an angel of light.
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyDriveLaff.gif[/img]
I bet
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by Valkrie: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2020
Hah..! where have blood of jesus gone to?
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
donnie:

Lol! You couldn't even answer the simple question. Issorite.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
donnie:

Brother, it is a devil you saw. Same devil has been worshipped over the centuries. As Zeus, Serapis, etc. And now as J-zeus which you Christians worship.

Pic. 1 is Zeus
Pic. 2 is Serapis
Pic. 3 & 4 is your precious J-zeus

It's one and the same devil.
Okay. Since you're sure it's the devil i saw and not Jesus, have you ever seen the appearance of the devil before even if you're never seen that of Jesus?

I've seen both!
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by donnie(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Okay. Since you're sure it's the devil i saw and not Jesus, have you ever seen the appearance of the devil before even if you're never seen that of Jesus?

I've seen both!

Of course. White man is the devil the bible talks about. He is the god of this world. There is the spiritual entity (Satan), but I'm referring here to the actual devil on earth.

And those images I showed you are images of actual gods that were worshipped right here on earth. That's the image of the BEAST Rome.

And you Christians are still worshipping them whenever you do your Sunday observance, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving with your white J-zeus worship.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
donnie:

Of course. White man is the devil the bible talks about. He is the god of this world. There is the spiritual entity (Satan), but I'm referring here to the actual devil on earth.

And those images I showed you are images of actual gods that were worshipped right here on earth. That's the image of the BEAST Rome.

And you Christians are still worshipping them whenever you do your Sunday observance, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving with your white J-zeus worship.
Oh! White man Is the devil the Bible talks about? So you mean the white man was being casted out of men?

Who then is Satan and his demons?

By the way, you didn't include any image of a black man among those being worshiped by men, was that deliberate or are you saying there's none? If there is, does that make your so called "black Jesus" also a devil because men worship images of black men?

Ironically I don't observe any of those things on your list of what Christians do, so what does that make me then?
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by CodeTemplar: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Facemasks is a law and it protect both infection from others and transmission to them.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by ArisingStorm: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Oh! White man Is the devil the Bible talks about? So you mean the white man was being casted out of men?

By the way, you didn't include any image of a black man among those being worshiped by men, was that deliberate or are you saying there's none? If there is, does that make your so called "black Jesus" also a devil because men worship images of black men?

Ironically I don't observe any of those things on your list of what Christians do, so what does that make me then?
We are told Jesus is a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes, and the world accepted, I have a sincere and honest question for you, if Jesus was a black Man, would that have happened?

Please don't start with His color does not matter, we are seeking Truth here and we are both aware that The Messiah is The Word/Torah(Truth) made Flesh, and so He is not a spirit when on earth, He was in flesh. So answer my question. I am not an enemy, here to expose deep evil and wickedness. Knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave. The People of The Most High are perishing due to lack of knowledge.

answer my question my brother

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by donnie(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

I mentioned that there's also the spiritual entity called Satan but you were too much in a hurry to defend your slavemasters that you didn't see it.

But we are not ignorant of the physical devils we have here on earth. Bible calls them the synagogue of Satan. Was he not referring to people on earth?

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Israelites don't worship images. It's against the Commandments.

You believe a false image of the MESSIAH. A lot of destruction has been done to our people using that image.

It is scripturally and scientifically proven that Adam was a black man made to look like ELOHIYM. He was made from mud, but you liars preach that the second Adam (MESSIAH) has turned white all of a sudden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-GVwGsgDg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
donnie:

I mentioned that there's also the spiritual entity called Satan but you were too much in a hurry to defend your slavemasters that you didn't see it.

But we are not ignorant of the physical devils we have here on earth. Bible calls them the synagogue of Satan. Was he not referring to people on earth?

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Israelites don't worship images. It's against the Commandments.

You believe a false image of the MESSIAH. A lot of destruction has been done to our people using that image.

It is scripturally and scientifically proven that Adam was a black man made to look like ELOHIYM. He was made from mud, but you liars preach that the second Adam (MESSIAH) has turned white all of a sudden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-GVwGsgDg

Lol! Slave masters ke? Very funny. Ironically blacks were also slave masters of some blacks, and this agenda you're pushing about original Israelites being blacks obviously proves you're doing the bidding of your black slavemasters as they're the ones that invented this illusion you're foolishly pushing forward as the Truth.

I saw what you said about Satan but obviously it was also a glaring contradiction of your idea that devil as referred to in the Bible was the white man, hence my use of the instance of devils being casted out of men in the Bible being whites to embarrass that your foolish idea, but it appeared you're were too blinded by your delusions to see that.

It's obvious you've sunk too deep into this your delusion which I believe is being powered by the devil who aims to deceive and distract many from the Truth, hence you've chosen to ignore the overwhelming historical and scientific evidence that rubbishes this your idea but cling unto the negligible few which support it. But i'm not surprised since you've already previously shown how easily accessible your soul is to the devil and his lies.

The Jesus you believed was the Christ yesterday is now J-zeus being sold by us by our slavemasters today, as you now see Jesus is a black man, so what guarantee do you give us that tomorrow that the Jesus you now view as a black man today would not become a devil sold to you by your black slavemasters, and buda of China would now become the real Jesus, and you'll be doing anything to justify your claim as you are doing today with your black Jesus?

Speaking of going against the commandments of the Israelites, calling Jesus God and worshipping Him was also against their commandments, that's why they accused Jesus of blasphemy when He claimed such that they persecuted Him and wanted to stone Him to death, so you have no case with what goes against their commandments except you also don't believe Jesus is God or His Son.

Below is a portrait put together in a combined effort by British scientists, Israeli archaeologists and a medical artist to reveal what the kinsmen of Jesus looked like in His day, so take a good look at it and compare it the portrait of Jesus who appeared to me to see if there's no similarity. Regardless of how glaring it is, i don't expect it to be enough to cure you of your deeply-rooted blindness though. Because you need serious deliverance.

Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
ArisingStorm:

We are told Jesus is a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes, and the world accepted, I have a sincere and honest question for you, if Jesus was a black Man, would that have happened?

Please don't start with His color does not matter, we are seeking Truth here and we are both aware that The Messiah is The Word/Torah(Truth) made Flesh, and so He is not a spirit when on earth, He was in flesh. So answer my question. I am not an enemy, here to expose deep evil and wickedness. Knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave. The People of The Most High are perishing due to lack of knowledge.

answer my question my brother

Shalom
The truth us that the Jesus that appeared to me didn't even look anything like the one which the world accepted as Jesus. In fact I was even surprised to see that Jesus was not as good looking as that one but quite rough looking. But I was sure that He was the one that I came the same day to Nairaland to share my experience. It was my sharing that prompted a brother here to bring up portraits drawn by a little girl who Jesus also appeared to at the age of eight, one of which I saw looked exactly like the Person I saw in the vision hence i confirmed it.

Several nairalanders have also confirmed the same as that of Jesus that appeared to them, including someone here who was directed to the same thread at the same time I was confirming it by the Holy Spirit to confirm that it was the appearance of Jesus.

You should have also seen the story of a little boy who saw Jesus as well but had rejected all other Earthly images and portraits he saw which people assumed to be Jesus. It was only after he saw this same portrait of Jesus that he acknowledged it as the Jesus he saw.

If Jesus was a black man nothing would have happened because that would how God decided to make it, it's the same God that made Jesus to be born in the lowliest of places, but the Truth is that Jesus wasn't a black man. And virtually every historical and scientific evidence suggests that.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by ArisingStorm: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
The truth us that the Jesus that appeared to me didn't even look anything like the one which the world accepted as Jesus. In fact I was even surprised to see that Jesus was not as good looking as that one but quite rough looking. But I was sure that He was the one that I came the same day to Nairaland to share my experience. It was my sharing that prompted a brother here to bring up portraits drawn by a little girl who Jesus also appeared to at the age of eight, one of which I saw looked exactly like the Person I saw in the vision hence i confirmed it.

Several nairalanders have also confirmed the same as that of Jesus that appeared to them, including someone here who was directed to the same thread at the same time I was confirming it by the Holy Spirit to confirm that it was the appearance of Jesus.

You should have also seen the story of a little boy who saw Jesus as well but had rejected all other Earthly images and portraits he saw which people assumed to be Jesus. It was only after he saw this same portrait of Jesus that he acknowledged it as the Jesus he saw.

If Jesus was a black man nothing would have happened because that would how God decided to make it, it's the same God that made Jesus to be born in the lowliest of places, but the Truth is that Jesus wasn't a black man. And virtually every historical and scientific evidence suggests that.
I wouldn't argue with you. But I would merely say this words to you. We are a generation different from every generation that ever lived. We are the generation living in the age of information. We won't have excuse for not seeking out truth to all things compared to other generations in the past. We have been blessed with the resources, and We are never to forget our Abba's command : We are to love Him with all of our heart, mind and all of our might.(and not a religion)

Go back in time and unravel the lies, thousands of generations have passed, what are you expecting to have happened to the Truth!!!. The Deceiver has been here far long, and he is not playing around, he is the father of liars and dont forget it was said that he deceives the whole world. When our Father asked Him where He has been in the Book of Job, check his words again (and put this in mind "Father of liars" and try to understand the job being carried out) .

Any vision, revelation that is not in accordance with the scripture is false. The Elohim we serve is not an Elohim that changes nor adjust nor needs upgrade nor needs assistance. He is Perfect, without blemish nor stain. There is a difference between religious revelation and Revelation from The Most High.

Shalom.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
ArisingStorm:

I wouldn't argue with you. But I would merely say this words to you. We are a generation different from every generation that ever lived. We are the generation living in the age of information. We won't have excuse for not seeking out truth to all things compared to other generations in the past. We have been blessed with the resources, and We are never to forget our Abba's command : We are to love Him with all of our heart, mind and all of our might.(and not a religion)

Go back in time and unravel the lies, thousands of generations have passed, what are you expecting to have happened to the Truth!!!. The Deceiver has been here far long, and he is not playing around, he is the father of liars and dont forget it was said that he deceives the whole world. When our Father asked Him where He has been in the Book of Job, check his words again (and put this in mind "Father of liars" and try to understand the job being carried out) .

Any vision, revelation that is not in accordance with the scripture is false. The Elohim we serve is not an Elohim that changes nor adjust nor needs upgrade nor needs assistance. He is Perfect, without blemish nor stain. There is a difference between religious revelation and Revelation from The Most High.

Shalom.

Of course, you don't have to agree with my view, and I don't have agree with yours. That's life but one day the Truth would become revealed to every man, so woe unto all those who believed in the lies of the devil and not the Truth!

Cheers.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by donnie(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! Slave masters ke? Very funny. Ironically blacks were also slave masters of some blacks, and this agenda you're pushing about original Israelites being blacks obviously proves you're doing the bidding of your black slavemasters as they're the ones that invented this illusion you're foolishly pushing forward as the Truth.

I saw what you said about Satan but obviously it was also a glaring contradiction of your idea that devil as referred to in the Bible was the white man, hence my use of the instance of devils being casted out of men in the Bible being whites to embarrass that your foolish idea, but it appeared you're were too blinded by your delusions to see that.

It's obvious you've sunk too deep into this your delusion which I believe is being powered by the devil who aims to deceive and distract many from the Truth, hence you've chosen to ignore the overwhelming historical and scientific evidence that rubbishes this your idea but cling unto the negligible few which support it. But i'm not surprised since you've already previously shown how easily accessible your soul is to the devil and his lies.

The Jesus you believed was the Christ yesterday is now J-zeus being sold by us by our slavemasters today, as you now see Jesus is a black man, so what guarantee do you give us that tomorrow that the Jesus you now view as a black man today would not become a devil sold to you by your black slavemasters, and buda of China would now become the real Jesus, and you'll be doing anything to justify your claim as you are doing today with your black Jesus?

Speaking of going against the commandments of the Israelites, calling Jesus God and worshipping Him was also against their commandments, that's why they accused Jesus of blasphemy when He claimed such that they persecuted Him and wanted to stone Him to death, so you have no case with what goes against their commandments except you also don't believe Jesus is God or His Son.

Below is a portrait put together in a combined effort by British scientists, Israeli archaeologists and a medical artist to reveal what the kinsmen of Jesus looked like in His day, so take a good look at it and compare it the portrait of Jesus who appeared to me to see if there's no similarity. Regardless of how glaring it is, i don't expect it to be enough to cure you of your deeply-rooted blindness though. Because you need serious deliverance.

They tried it with the shroud, it didn't work. It's obvious its a fraud.

Now that the image of your vision is confirmed a devil, you're looking for something with a different shape of head / features, but whitewashed as much as possible. Now they cook up something for simple minds, to ensure you remain in your prison and you are happy. SHAME

If he doesnt look like this, just fogerrit.

Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by ArisingStorm: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Of course, you don't have to agree with my view, and I don't have agree with yours. That's life but one day the Truth would become revealed to every man, so woe unto all those who believed in the lies of the devil and not the Truth!

Cheers.
Alright.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
donnie:

They tried it with the shroud, it didn't work. It's obvious its a fraud.

Now that the image of your vision is confirmed a devil, you're looking for something with a different shape of head / features, but whitewashed as much as possible. Now they cook up something for simple minds, to ensure you remain in your prison and you are happy. SHAME

If he doesnt look like this, fogerrit.

Lol! It's now obvious what this was about. It has nothing to do with what Jesus actually looked like but purely the sentiments of a black man being displayed. So if I said the Jesus who appeared to me looked like that, he wouldn't have been the devil, for someone who condemned such as idolatry. Maybe that's the Jesus that appeared to you Lol! You're really lost bro and you need serious deliverance because this kind of devil that has held you captive cannot come out but by prayer and fasting.

Meanwhile enjoy your delusions believing in a black Jesus which you've carved out to your taste. Let's see how long that lasts.
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by donnie(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! It's now obvious what this was about. It has nothing to do with what Jesus actually looked like but purely the sentiments of a black man being displayed. So if I said the Jesus who appeared to me looked like that, he wouldn't have been the devil, for someone who condemned such as idolatry. Maybe that's the Jesus that appeared to you Lol! You're really lost bro and you need serious deliverance because this kind of devil that has held you captive cannot come out but by prayer and fasting.

Meanwhile enjoy your delusions believing in a black Jesus which you've carved out to your taste. Let's see how long that lasts.

Brainwashed somebody...

donnie:

Use a Little Common Sense bros.
1: The Zionist that look like this guy claiming that they were in Egyptian captivity for 430 years yet they are not painted on any Walls anywhere.
2: One of them claiming that they were Moses that passed as The Pharaoh's Grandson? Born to a Black very Tall African Man and a African Woman?
3: The Zionist in Israel now that came there in 1948 calling themselves jewish have the 2nd Highest Cases in the Entire World of Skin Cancer which is in direct correlation of the Sun's constant supply of Vitamin D, Are suppose to be the same People that Built Pyramids in Egypt in Hard Bondage for centuries and didn't have Skin Cancer? Then now... All of Sudden they are subject to Skin Cancer in Palestine Now. undecided

And you will still come here and speak English. angry

Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by PremierGuy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Baba and Mama are in their 70s, so they have to abide by the policy to wear face masks
Re: Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2020
donnie:

Brainwashed somebody...

[/quote]You that isn't brainwashed, enjoy your foolish belief in a black Jesus while it lasts.

(1) (Reply)

WWE Star Undertaker Finds Jesus Christ: From Dead Man To Alive In Christ / Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar / Is Eating Of Pig Meat (pork) Prohibited In Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.