Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use (21016 Views)

FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day / Gov. Obiano Reopens MCC Pedestrian Bridge, Onitsha For Public Use(photos) / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by EmekaBlue(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Wetin concern me, I never even register b4 sef
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Who told them that the SIM card we used for registration in 2015 will still be available for me to use for login?

Are the mad?
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by contigiency(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Not surprised. Nothing is working in this country

Especially your brain.
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Immarocks(f): 7:12am On Aug 18, 2020
nonsense pple ....yesterday my sister went to do her I.D she had to pay 1500...and some are even paying 2000..for God's sake a federal govt office Nigerians have to pay to get things done for them.when are we going to change from the corruption of exploitation in this country in this country.
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by remsonik(f): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Useless set of people. I input my nin number still my card is not coming up. Registered since 2015
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Enyimbamercedes: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Idiots! Not for public use but you released it to the public!!

If it had worked seamlessly; they would have tied a big ribbon, given the president a scissors and made a big fanfare of his achievement! However they released the app, it was buggy and now it isn’t for public use...
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by icebird25(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Have been trying to to register for my nin number ..can you believe in all these places have been to in this Benin ..they keep telling me that they are not yet Workin because of the covid-19 pandemic
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by bamasite2: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2020
This is terribly stupid!

The app is not ready for public use, but it os on playstore.

I give up!
GreenAgain:

https://www.thecable.ng/nimc-national-identity-app-not-yet-approved-for-public-use
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by oyeb15: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Even United States Identity Card cannot be any way better then the Nigeria Id card.

why d need for wasting money again
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Henrydata(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Alight

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by pagorino(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2020
I won't be surprised if it got hacked
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by ayanbaba2(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2020
Nigerians of old generation = Nigerians of present generation.
corrupted entity!

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by olisaEze(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Dey were in such a hurry to add it as a plus for the real 'ineffectual dullard' in d rock that they messed it up and have put details of Nigerians at risk with hackers. Watch out for their paid goons trying to divert the peoples attention here. cheesy cheesy
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Openbusiness: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2020
Deborah98:
I collected my slip since 2017, up till now I haven't received the plastic one yet and they are here talking about online whatever,let me not talk much
it's even better to never collect the plastic. Cuz if u don collect plastic, dey will now start billing u for RENEWAL grin. Can u imagine? U will b renewing ur national ID cuz every year u used to switch ur gender and do plastic surgery to change ur looks and u used to change ur fingerprints and ur papa name na Dangote so u have unlimited money to waste grin. Have you ever heard of American citizens paying to renew their SSN? Yet this useless Nigerian govt wants to extort citizens by any which way. I used to think Nigerian Government are the most useless government in the world. Omg, my mistake, I was terribly wrong. The Nigerian Government is the most useless government in the entire universe grin

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Mutzluv: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for the information
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Taiwojon(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by empressteemah06(f): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2020
I used it but my picture no gree show

For a grab

6b7 4500 with four pillow cases

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by mulerogold(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2020
Bad Governance!
Why an expiry date in a National ID card.
The government is just so concerned about taking from the masses without giving in return.

No security
No basic Amenities

Tax tax hia and der.

May God deliver us.
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by BigotMan(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2020
No matter what this government do it's just full of incompetence

to develop an app for national use for nigerians will always be shamefully dramatic
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Wigetsolar: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Una don start
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by yhemsy62(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2020
I downloaded the app put my NIN and the phone number only for me to see the saying my NIN is not correct. This country ehn Nothing they can do better. NIMC is a useless organization
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by dboY1123(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2020
punisha:
grin

Only God knows how much million dollars they will soon tell us was used to dev the rubbish app.
It's not working but the whole country knows about it? Do u serve an undone soup to your guests?

Ediooooots.

Please, are they currently working? I need to register and at least get a temporary
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Offpoint: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Damage control...
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I talk am
Wetin dey take like forever before the card dey come out
Na im the app one function immediately...

I register since 2015 up till now i never see the card na the slip i dey manage
i registered since 2012
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2020
My question is why all those permissions, my friend decompiled it and the permissions in the manifest are a lot, basically feels like they are tracking or they gave an incompetent dev.

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Excuses: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Why should a national identity card expire..the social security number of holders in US is a permanent identity document..why should a Nigerian identity document expire? makes no sense at all..
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2020
They are not serious at all. The thing that I have already started using.
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by ZeezeeMula: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2020
It is very annoying. This is just like saying one is only a citizen for 10 years after which one needs to pay to remain a citizen.

This is a result of putting illiterates in charge of the country's affairs.

Excuses:
Why should a national identity card expire..the social security number of holders in US is a permanent identity document..why should a Nigerian identity document expire? makes no sense at all..
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Alday: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2020
My top concern is how this thing does authorization and authentication.
So with just my NIN on the slip and cellphone digits, any Dick or Harry is in and facing my ID?

Excuses:
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Hushpuppy20(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Please someone should chech our obodo 9JA Website to give me reply weather it will work or not www.Nigeria.com anything it show is what will latter happen to this app...trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Ize-iyamu Hosts His Campaign Managers To A Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.