Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List (28646 Views)

Barrack Obama Lists Wizkid Song, "Essence" As One Of His Favourite Songs In 2020 / Nigerian Songs From The 90s That’ll Put A Smile On Your Face / Barrack Obama Adds Rema's Music To His Summer Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by brainhgeek(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
He always like one Nigerian musician or author in his play and reading list.
Dude definitely has a place in his heart for Nigerian collections.
I just hope someone will not come up with a theory that his name is Obachukwu or Obamasola or Obamalai
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Greensquard(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/BarackObama/status/129p5484711566024705/photo/1

Abeggi..Davido and burna boy are also on that list abi is it cos wizkids name came first b4 who he ft?as long as ur name is on that list then u are just as relevant undecided
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by AMvanquish: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
ubest1:
Three Nigerian make the list, Wizkid, Devido & Chika

I know that chika lady. Does she identify with Nigeria at all. She was born and raised in the US by Igbo parents. Never heard her repping 9ja Anywhere.
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by supercase1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Mr Obama, pigs will review your case.
Cry me a river grin because nobody knows you apart from NL kanu nwonkwo chukwueze,rema Wizkid Phyno Tony Elumelu Dr Ngozi Okonjo Peter obi innoson flavour are all known but
WHO ARE YOU

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by JoshZionist: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bonatheripper:
This is beginning to look fishy

I can boldly say Barack don't listen to any of this shiiit and this is just one way he uses to make money

By giving relevance to artist even without knowing them and getting paid why the artist in return get social proof

Lol

Your weed is strong o
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Elxandre(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
AMvanquish:
There's a song on the list featuring Davido, you forgot to highlight that too.
Which?
Modified. Seen.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Brunicekid(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
paulolee:
hyper man...so as wizzy is listed to his playlist, wizzy go win grammy abi??
all man have his own different playlist bcoz it based on choice and i see nothing special about his playlist because its the same way i do find it normal when i saw so many erigga songs on my pastor playlist when i was asked to repair his phone...no cap
His playlist is special because he is an influential person...A former POTUS, the most followed person on Twitter... Are you whyning nii?

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by InvestorAA(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
OK noted
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by gwama: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Barack O., you don't know Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade songs?? cool cool cool
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Caulay(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Crown by Chika. The last on the list. Don't play with Igbo's. They are everywhere. I never even heard about her until I saw your comment. I checked her profile and I was like.....these tribe eeeh.
YorubaLord:
No Phyno, Flavor or any Igbo artists on his list? grin

Me just dey wonder ni ooo. cool
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by paulolee(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Brunicekid:
His playlist is special because he is an influential person...A former POTUS, the most followed person on Twitter... Are you whyning nii?
so naim go make wizzy win grammy??
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by cray91(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
confirm!
paulolee:
hyper man...so as wizzy is listed to his playlist, wizzy go win grammy abi??
all man have his own different playlist bcoz it based on choice and i see nothing special about his playlist because its the same way i do find it normal when i saw so many erigga songs on my pastor playlist when i was asked to repair his phone...no cap
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
WizKid my nigggar
Barack Obama must be a real niggarrr...any play list without balogun the big boy is a fake asss playlist for pussy asss niggarrrs...
This is why my playlists below got WizKid on it anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

Katty perry
Selena Gomez
Dua lipa
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction

Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Billie eilish

what kind of real nigga puffs to these 9 artists?
infact, how do you drag to modern Pop music??
where was
2pac
biggie
Bob Marley
50 cents
Alicia keys
ice cube
Dr dre
bb king
Snoop Dogg
Ella mai
fela Kuti
femi Kuti
lucky dube
geto boys
John Lennon
Michael Jackson
Beatles
mobb deep
Mozart sef
Ras kimono
timaya
Peter tosh

Sha everybody is free to love any music they like nothing is stereotype.
but experiment with the following genres:
Rock
metal (don't block your ear here ohh)
blues
jazz (very important)
classical(this one can expose the elitist in you)
Afrobeat (fela dem)
Dubstep, House, techno
kwaito
country(underrated)
Boom Bap and old school rap
mumble and trap

listen to them at least 3 times before deciding.
about my first statement na jokes ooh � I dey fol5 listen to them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Banxx: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
But davido nd tems are also on that same list so whats so special about wizzy being there
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by JayCynic(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

You mind is clouded with tribalism, Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Tywo2018: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Davido too Dey there.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
WizKid my nigggar
Barack Obama must be a real niggarrr...any play list without balogun the big boy is a fake asss playlist for pussy asss niggarrrs...

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
WizKid....balogun the big boy
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Jcole
Infact let me go drag some weed(loud) now with the song smile by WizKid, congratulations by quavo and post malone. Love lies by Khalid and normani. Pursuit of happiness by kid cudi. Memories by maroon 5
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
mediocrity...does this increase Wizkid bank statement
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by elisho: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
stupid man that in store the useless Nigeria president
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by freedomeniola(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
WizKid my nigggar

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
WizKid....balogun the big boy
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Jcole
Infact let me go drag some weed(loud) now with the song smile by WizKid, congratulations by quavo and post malone. Love lies by Khalid and normani. Pursuit of happiness by kid cudi. Memories by maroon 5

You copy all dis names abi you type am nigga
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
igboamakaaa:
If you know the inner workings of the industry, youd understand that all artistes on that list are in the fraternity. Frat members mostly dont endorse non-members. Would you see a satanist endorsing a follower of Elohim?
At your age.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
ObaofNigeria:

what kind of real nigga puffs to these 9 artists?
infact, how do you drag to modern Pop music??
where was
2pac
biggie
Bob Marley
50 cents
Alicia keys
ice cube
Dr dre
bb king
Snoop Dogg
Ella mai
fela Kuti
femi Kuti
lucky dube
geto boys
John Lennon
Michael Jackson
Beatles
mobb deep
Mozart sef
Ras kimono
timaya
Peter tosh

Sha everybody is free to love any music they like nothing is stereotype.
but experiment with the following genres:
Rock
metal (don't block your ear here ohh)
blues
jazz (very important)
classical(this one can expose the elitist in you)
Afrobeat (fela dem)
Dubstep, House, techno
kwaito
country(underrated)
Boom Bap and old school rap
mumble and trap

listen to them at least 3 times before deciding.
about my first statement na jokes ooh � I dey fol5 listen to them
Mozart and Beatles are for the gods. But come oh, nobody for this country dey jam to rock.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Handy007: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
He be like say this Obama don broke up to when he dey collect money now for music promo
What a life ?
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Lovelyn451(f): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

check the last artiste...crown by chika tongue
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by earnit3: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
ok
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by sevo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
I have always knew this dude is not racist unlike this Republican meathead grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
SegFault:

Mozart and Beatles are for the gods. But come oh, nobody for this country dey jam to rock.

I tey u. it only until recently around october last yr I decided to download the top 10 songs each for for all the genres I knew regardless of whether I can the genre or not and to listen to the beat the rhythm. and lyric of each.

as I'm talking to you now I am a changed man I no longer bash others for their choice of music until I have sat down and listen to it and even after that I must find something to admire except the song is complete trash.

rock stars are some of the most talented artist, the can sing play their instrument write good lyrics and make live music.

rock songs I have on my phone(most are old school Sha)
brothers in arm
sultan of swing(both dire strait)
do anything for love( meatloaf)
sweet child of mine( gun n roses)
diary of Jane (Breaking Benjamin)
numb ( Linkin Park)
boulevard of broken dream (green day)
hey Jude( Beatles)
wanted death or alive( bon Jovi)
comfortably numb ( Pink Floyd)
imagine (John Lennon)
like a rolling Stone (Bob Dylan)

if you have any current rock you would like me to check out abeg recommend.
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Emmypure: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
I didn't see the lion himself on the list, odumeje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ariana Grande – We Can’t Be Friends (wait For Your Love) Mp3 Download & Video / NBC Bans Olamide's "Science Student" / Wizkid In London (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.