Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List (28642 Views)

Barrack Obama Lists Wizkid Song, "Essence" As One Of His Favourite Songs In 2020 / Nigerian Songs From The 90s That’ll Put A Smile On Your Face / Barrack Obama Adds Rema's Music To His Summer Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Greatzeus(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nas memory lane,was is and will ever be da shit. Nas the greatest of all time,Bleep the record sales.
I have hard copy of all his albums except one,but have all the soft copy.
No rapper can make an album that will match "Illmatic" in concept,logic,lyrics or intellect. It's actually humanly impossible. In fact if all the rappers in the world come together to make just an album,it can never match "illmatic" in realness rawness lyrics or intellect.
King of New York

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Emperor4tune(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by thatsleepboy1: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Who saw davido's name. His name is there too
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by banio: 6:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Barack Obama still appreciating his African roots
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2020
ObaofNigeria:

I tey u. it only until recently around october last yr I decided to download the top 10 songs each for for all the genres I knew regardless of whether I can the genre or not and to listen to the beat the rhythm. and lyric of each.

as I'm talking to you now I am a changed man I no longer bash others for their choice of music until I have sat down and listen to it and even after that I must find something to admire except the song is complete trash.

rock stars are some of the most talented artist, the can sing play their instrument write good lyrics and make live music.

rock songs I have on my phone(most are old school Sha)
brothers in arm
sultan of swing(both dire strait)
do anything for love( meatloaf)
sweet child of mine( gun n roses)
diary of Jane (Breaking Benjamin)
numb ( Linkin Park)
boulevard of broken dream (green day)
hey Jude( Beatles)
wanted death or alive( bon Jovi)
comfortably numb ( Pink Floyd)
imagine (John Lennon)
like a rolling Stone (Bob Dylan)

if you have any current rock you would like me to check out abeg recommend.
Comfortably numb. At last someone who jams to Pink Floyd. Listen to Hey You and A Great Day For Freedom too. Experimenting really is good, thinking about venturing into cultural music, Japanese and African (specifically Congo and Cameroonian music).

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2020
SegFault:

Comfortably numb. At last someone who jams to Pink Floyd. Listen to Hey You and A Great Day For Freedom too. Experimenting really is good, thinking about venturing into cultural music, Japanese and African (specifically Congo and Cameroonian music).
I'll do just that. I'll also try that Japanese music. should be fun.
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by yoursidenigga(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
WizKid my nigggar
Barack Obama must be a real niggarrr...any play list without balogun the big boy is a fake asss playlist for pussy asss niggarrrs...
This is why my playlists below got WizKid on it anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
WizKid....balogun the big boy
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Jcole
Infact let me go drag some weed(loud) now with the song smile by WizKid, congratulations by quavo and post malone. Love lies by Khalid and normani. Pursuit of happiness by kid cudi. Memories by maroon 5

Please who be your supplier? Damn Niggar! You are the real Niggar! Pass me your blunt. Is it Malawian Gold?
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
YorubaLord:
No Phyno, Flavor or any Igbo artists on his list? grin

Me just dey wonder ni ooo. cool

Guy fvcck you!

You dey disgrace fellow Yoruba. Goan do something pelu aiye e!
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Biodun1929(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Greatzeus:
Nas memory lane,was is and will ever be da shit. Nas the greatest of all time,Bleep the record sales.
I have hard copy of all his albums except one,but have all the soft copy.
No rapper can make an album that will match "Illmatic" in concept,logic,lyrics or intellect. It's actually humanly impossible. In fact if all the rappers in the world come together to make just an album,it can never match "illmatic" in realness rawness lyrics or intellect.
King of New York

I agree with you. I remember listening to Memory Lane on repeat on my disc man when I was in school back in the early 2000s. That song put me in a zone I can't describe. I love all his albums...by the way, which one of them don't you have a hard copy of?
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Greatzeus(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Biodun1929:

I agree with you. I remember listening to Memory Lane on repeat on my disc man when I was in school back in the early 2000s. That song put me in a zone I can't describe. I love all his albums...by the way, which one of them don't you have a hard copy of?
Nasir

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Biodun1929(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Greatzeus:

Nasir

Okay.
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Iphesure212(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
ObaofNigeria:

I tey u. it only until recently around october last yr I decided to download the top 10 songs each for for all the genres I knew regardless of whether I can the genre or not and to listen to the beat the rhythm. and lyric of each.

as I'm talking to you now I am a changed man I no longer bash others for their choice of music until I have sat down and listen to it and even after that I must find something to admire except the song is complete trash.

rock stars are some of the most talented artist, the can sing play their instrument write good lyrics and make live music.

rock songs I have on my phone(most are old school Sha)
brothers in arm
sultan of swing(both dire strait)
do anything for love( meatloaf)
sweet child of mine( gun n roses)
diary of Jane (Breaking Benjamin)
numb ( Linkin Park)
boulevard of broken dream (green day)
hey Jude( Beatles)
wanted death or alive( bon Jovi)
comfortably numb ( Pink Floyd)
imagine (John Lennon)
like a rolling Stone (Bob Dylan)

if you have any current rock you would like me to check out abeg recommend.
I can recommend the best rock songs for you. Punk rock grunge Rock modern rock classic rock rap rock art rock alternative etc you in?
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Iphesure212:

I can recommend the best rock songs for you. Punk rock grunge Rock modern rock classic rock rap rock art rock alternative etc you in?

please do.
especially that classic and punk rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy / NBC Bans Olamide's "Science Student" / Wizkid In London (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.