Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out (1871 Views)

Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out by Buzor16: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2020
My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...Regina Daniels Cries Out
click below to watch full gist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7YKiOS_Euc
Re: My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out by MMWandali: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2020
very good devt
grin
Re: My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out by alexsoftwork(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2020
.....Because he believe "once deybe, will always deybe".

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out by SavageResponse(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
What was she expecting?
Re: My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out by Shanin: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is why I can never get married or even date a celebrity because they always wamt to amke things punlic. If this was what her husband did to her then why is it that we are hearing it in this website. Maybe this is just another publicity stunt. There are alot of famous people that fake things like this just because they want to get more famous.
Re: My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out by Chidonc(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
I thought NED said he married her a virgin grin grin grin.
What's he scared of now. grin grin grin
Abi na audio virgin or 2nd degree virgin him been marry grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out by Moogurisar: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
If her husband banned her from acting with her ex then why in the worl is she going public with such information. Does she think that the public will help her to do what she wants or she is hust trying to get out attention. I really do not like attention seekers. She shouljust get divorced for the matter if she wants to be free from her husband.
Re: My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
figure head ex,he was never her ex
Re: My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out by Pbank: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
so make we go beat am... u no dey even fear make him give you chance to go knack ur lover mtcheeeew
Re: My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out by Skmoda360(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zzor:
figure head ex,he was never her ex
You have sharp mouth sha...... grin

(1) (Reply)

2 Minutes Lady? What Could Be The Cause? / How Many Inches Is A Wide Pussy For Sex? / My Life Is Not In Shape, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.