Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo (3691 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo by techmo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
27 kids. shocked
Re: House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
how then do we move forward as a nation if someone reproduce this much like a pig,nigeria postal service now offers our esteemed customers the opportunity to pick up western union transactions throughout the nation.its fast and very reliable. You can call me for more details
Re: House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Do you remember the pandemic palliatives sharing formulas by the female green snake imposed on us by the central government? Here it is...

-Northern polygamous system is confidently built to put all their responsibilities on FG and a conduit to suck and amass the public purse meant for all tribes under the guise of constitution..

2 Likes

Re: House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo by Dedetwo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Alhassan Ado-Doguwa does not waste sperm cells.
Re: House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
give them 5 more years and they will be trooping down south begging for alms

1 Like

Re: House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo by omohayek: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
leksite120:
Chai, this one na wetin dem dey call overload. Imagine the noise everywhere in the house.

Well, it's even better for him cos he has the money to take care of them rather than one wretched man to have all these.
This is only true if your definition of "taking care" of children amounts to no more than simply feeding them, giving them some cheap attire every now and them, and putting some sort of roof over their heads - in short, merely warehousing them until they are old enough to be tossed out on the street with no real marketable skills.

Children who are properly invested in are extremely expensive: it costs money to send them to good private schools, to make sure they are given high-quality nutrition so they grow up reaching their full potential, to secure good private medical care for them throughout that time, and then to pay for the best possible university education they can get (maybe even in Europe or North America). Even with Nigeria's low cost of living, we'd still be talking on the order of USD $2000 per year per child minimum to fully meet all these criteria, and much more than that in better-off countries, which is why you hardly see skilled professionals anywhere in the world who have more than a few children. The only people who can truly "afford" to spit out children like rabbits are those who either have limitless access to "free" money, or those who don't really give a damn about ensuring the children they create have the best possible chance in life.

In a sane country men like this one would hang their heads in shame rather than publicly parading their irresponsibility as if it were some kind of achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo by History555: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
The household will be very noisy
Re: House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo by Jasseyfrd(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
JAMO84:
I saw a boy playing in front of my house and I told him to go home because it was getting late, the boy replied, " Baba, it's me Abdullahi." That's when I realized he's my child. - Alhassan Ado Doguwa
grin
JAMO84:
I saw a boy playing in front of my house and I told him to go home because it was getting late, the boy replied, " Baba, it's me Abdullahi." That's when I realized he's my child. - Alhassan Ado Doguwa
Re: House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo by idahme(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Imagine this guy sending 27 kids to schools in the UK and US for higher studies, how much will he need to do that comfortably ? May be 30 million times 27 that's more than 3/4 of a billion naira, why won't he make his vision 2030 as Looting.... Some of the so called members of the National Assembly who don't have kids as many as he does have as many girlfriends, which leads them to steal as much to sustain their lifestyle. Nigeria we hail thee .
Re: House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo by F117nighthawk: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
In this modern time? Someone is still giving birth like chickens or ducks? No wonder bandits, boko haram and almajiri will continue to be serious problems in the NORTH

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. / Igala People Are Part Of Yoruba Race / Before It Is Too Late, A Message For My South South Brothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.