Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki (24312 Views)

Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola / The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki / PDP’s Alliance With Other Parties Can’t Defeat APC – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Dalby(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
scopusng:

Your eyes go soon clear.

Him eye dey clear, just choosing to live in self denial...
grin grin grin
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Upforsex: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kindledlight:

Yes i did,i was gonna give you an info about the location you are currently because am around there too.

Ok bro. Help me put it here. Where’s it?
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by fredoooooo: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Buddy0:

Guy go and sit down joor...
Edo is apc.... Obaseki will be disgraced come Sept.

You don't need to reply them now , wait rill after election and see them wail grin
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by mamotalk: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
just brief.
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
batstan:
Answer a simple question.

What have you done to show?

Politicians.
angry
You really want to join the bandwagon of blind APC supporters?
I believe you're not in Edo. That phrase is bitting them in the ass already.
Instead of saying, "you haven't done much as we would have expected" (Which is debatable)
You want to tell a man who woke up to see road construction going on in his street, that Obaseki has done nothing? Or the woman whose son was employed into the state's civil service in 2018 (first open recruitment since 1999), that the job is audio? You may chose to be blind, but Edo citizens are not.
In Education (Edo is now a model even Lagos is tryingto copy); health sector (try to find out how Nigeria appraised Edo's Covid-19 response). In employment or youth empowerment, APC led NBS (recent unemployment data) and World Bank's assessments are now false? What of agriculture?
Maybe the style he chose "Let my project Speak and let the direct beneficiaries commission it", is what has confused your lots and those APC miscreant. Beacuse you didn't see jamboree on TV.
Now that he's showing them, they're saying its product of MOU (what is 'our' stake in these projects?)
Most Nigerians are really gullible!
PS: The few things I listed are verifiable. Objectivity is key!

3 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Solababa91(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Nobody has Monopoly of violence.

After the elections, the OSHIOMOLE and his small small kabakas and shabas would be permanently retired.

Edo no be Lagos!

Na so Idris Wada for Kogi talk, las las na him tire. Obaseki should go and tighten his belt, he's in for a long thing, with all the series of meetings going on in Abuja, to be fair to him, he MIGHT not return. My advice to edolites especially the youths is to choose between life and death, if you sense the atmosphere is not too conducive to vote abeg siddon for your house, after all the two major contenders are of same folks just changing colors like Chameleon. Nigeria's narrative of election is not just vote casting, we've been made to understand!

2 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Godons1: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki still counting on votes from online country. grin

E go do you like magic.

Obaseki will never forget ipob miscreants.

After election, Obaseki and IPOB will be like Cat and Mouse. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by gotnel: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
We pray that Almighty God will keep us to witnessing the day of Edo state governorship election and keep us to outlive the result as it will be announced.
All politicians are made to believe in winning the election
Powerful forces are being deployed on the street from both camps

But the fact remains everything is fine until the day of election
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by ofiko123(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
We already know that obaseki cannot defeat you..

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by patrickmuf(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
"But whom I threw out"

Obaseki is not so smart after all...

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Solababa91(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
play5050:

He Make It Clear That Izi-iyamu Is Not His Opponent But Oshiomole.

Why Is Obaseki Fighting Who Is Not Fighting Him?

Oshiomole Is Not Contesting But Oshiomole Is Obaseki Nightmare.

Obaseki Will Focus On Fighting Oshiomole Why Izi-iyamu Will Be Eating Him Raw Underground

That part "eating him raw underground" made me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Solababa91(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
MiaBeer:

Quit the double standard if you want to be fair.
Why should an ex governor turn around and campaign heavily for the same person he once called a thief?

Did OBJ not campaign for Atiku? There is no permanent enemy in politics especially in this part of the world where politics is played with no iota of ideology and integrity.

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by ojaysam25(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
kessling:
Why are your answers all about Oshiomole. I hate Nigerian politics
Intelligent question....the truth is the election was never between POI and obaseki but an extended fight between the ex APC chairman and the Governor...

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by AdebayoHOD(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obasek will won the election. Nobody can stole his mandate.

I keep tolding people EDO NO BE LAGOS.

Tinubu will be relegate come seprembar 19th
You just murdered ‘ENGLISH” with this your grammatical construction � grin

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by sirgoody: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
#Obaseki2020

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by sirgoody: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
oshiomhole is shameless
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by favor914: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
kessling:
Why are your answers all about Oshiomole. I hate Nigerian politics
That is his Master, He betrayed him, which is not unusual in life, and as it always ends, Obaseki will come back and beg, never bite the hand that feduped you.

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by sirgoody: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
#Obaseki2020
#MakingEdoGreatAgain

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Nobodycan: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
anonimi:

Are you echoing the voice of coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole, the pain of rigging expert who relies on Barawo Bubu's remote control used in osun election

yeah....they are going to rig obaseki out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by favor914: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
sirgoody:
#Obaseki2020
#MakingEdoGreatAgain
What are these images?, You are believing in fiction? Nothing to show in his 3 & a half years as Governor of Edo State under APC? just photoshop propaganda? No wonder they got rid of his ugly bulldog ass?

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by favor914: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nobodycan:
yeah....they are going to rig obaseki out
No honor amongst thieves, they will rig him out, the same way they rigged him in, Useless Criminal, that thinks he can just steal APC’s mandate and walk away? Is he aware how many People fought to get him there? Selfish, ungrateful Goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Gkay1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
don't boast
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Kindledlight(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Upforsex:

Ok bro. Help me put it here. Where’s it?

Don’t you think it’s gonna be too public?
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by batstan(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
ogbeking:

You really want to join the bandwagon of blind APC supporters?
I believe you're not in Edo. That phrase is bitting them in the ass already.
Instead of saying, "you haven't done much as we would have expected" (Which is debatable)
You want to tell a man who woke up to see road construction going on in his street, that Obaseki has done nothing? Or the woman whose son was employed into the state's civil service in 2018 (first open recruitment since 1999), that the job is audio? You may chose to be blind, but Edo citizens are not.
In Education (Edo is now a model even Lagos is tryingto copy); health sector (try to find out how Nigeria appraised Edo's Covid-19 response). In employment or youth empowerment, APC led NBS (recent unemployment data) and World Bank's assessments are now false? What of agriculture?
Maybe the style he chose "Let my project Speak and let the direct beneficiaries commission it", is what has confused your lots and those APC miscreant. Beacuse you didn't see jamboree on TV.
Now that he's showing them, they're saying its product of MOU (what is 'our' stake in these projects?)
Most Nigerians are really gullible!
PS: The few things I listed are verifiable. Objectivity is key!
Very well taken!

What stopped him from being as detailed as you just put it?

I am not disputing the fact that he executed projects, but what stopped him from giving a straight answer to a question that will enlightenment those of us not on ground?
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Unigrad: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obasek will won the election. Nobody can stole his mandate.

I keep tolding people EDO NO BE LAGOS.

Tinubu will be relegate come seprembar 19th
My family and I are voting Governor Obaseki.
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Upforsex: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kindledlight:

Don’t you think it’s gonna be too public?

You could delete after I mention you that I’ve seen it or better still what’s your WhatsApp number? Will send you a message then you erase your number after you get the messsge
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by kessling: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
MiaBeer:

Quit the double standard if you want to be fair.
Why should an ex governor turn around and campaign heavily for the same person he once called a thief?

This is not about being double standard. He got in bed with Oshiomole and expected not to be fvcked
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by spafu(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki still counting on votes from online country. grin

E go do you like magic.

Obaseki will never forget ipob miscreants.
A zombie has spoken.
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Simplyleo: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
spafu:

A zombie has spoken.
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by DivineTurnAroun(f): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
That's the spirit always stay positive even when all odd is against you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP: World Bank Report Exposes Buhari's Presidency, Apc's Lies / Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman / Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.