Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki (24482 Views)

Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola / The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki / PDP’s Alliance With Other Parties Can’t Defeat APC – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by batstan(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Dalby(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
ogbeking:

You really want to join the bandwagon of blind APC supporters?
I believe you're not in Edo. That phrase is bitting them in the ass already.
Instead of saying, "you haven't done much as we would have expected" (Which is debatable)
You want to tell a man who woke up to see road construction going on in his street, that Obaseki has done nothing? Or the woman whose son was employed into the state's civil service in 2018 (first open recruitment since 1999), that the job is audio? You may chose to be blind, but Edo citizens are not.
In Education (Edo is now a model even Lagos is tryingto copy); health sector (try to find out how Nigeria appraised Edo's Covid-19 response). In employment or youth empowerment, APC led NBS (recent unemployment data) and World Bank's assessments are now false? What of agriculture?
Maybe the style he chose "Let my project Speak and let the direct beneficiaries commission it", is what has confused your lots and those APC miscreant. Beacuse you didn't see jamboree on TV.
Now that he's showing them, they're saying its product of MOU (what is 'our' stake in these projects?)
Most Nigerians are really gullible!
PS: The few things I listed are verifiable. Objectivity is key!

There is frankly nothing to show on TV that's why it isn't there. For someone who doesn't want to show his works, but spends tax payers money to show them Ganduje is indeed the height...

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by anonimi: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
batstan:
Beautiful!!

Simple as that.
If only he was as straight and objective as well.

No further questions.

As a politician in Nigeria, where we don't volunteer and donate money for campaigns, as ordinary citizens?
Or abroad in Europe and America
What is the point of looking for angels in hell? Setting oneself up for deceit and scam

2 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by chinedumoooo: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Are inec chairman maybe you have the promise our pdp chieftains.
Don't brag until post-election, you have expose your technicalities.
chest beater till post-election.
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Dalby(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
batstan:

Beautiful!!

Simple as that.
If only he was as straight and objective as well.

No further questions.

Renovate a stadium, renovate state Secretariat and cover drains with slabs (which private individuals do for their houses)...

Done in 4 years... undecided undecided undecided

Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by issyeddy: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Like for Ize Iyamu
Share for Obaseki
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Kindledlight(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Upforsex:

You could delete after I mention you that I’ve seen it or better still what’s your WhatsApp number? Will send you a message then you erase your number after you get the messsge

Sorry i was busy,if you still in oke-ira you can drop your line then
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Upforsex: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kindledlight:

Sorry i was busy,if you still in oke-ira you can drop your line then

Bro you can just write the description here for me soo I can copy it and you remove it when I mention you after copying it. I prefer being anonymous bro. I’m in oke ira
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by NSK4U(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
I'm impressed by his confidence, this is indeed how to do it.

and not like Ambode, the lilly livered governor who couldn't even attempt to resist nonsense.

Edo is never Lagos truly

God bless Obaseki and all men of good will who oppose godfatherism.
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by batstan(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
anonimi:

As a politician in Nigeria, where we don't volunteer and donate money for campaigns, as ordinary citizens?
Or abroad in Europe and America
What is the point of looking for angels in hell? Setting oneself up for deceit and scam
Very well, mate
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by batstan(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dalby:

Renovate a stadium, renovate state Secretariat and cover drains with slabs (which private individuals do for their houses)...

Done in 4 years... undecided undecided undecided

Na wah o
They seem to be contented with the development

I am an outsider, only following up political developments.
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Solababa91:

Na so Idris Wada for Kogi talk, las las na him tire. Obaseki should go and tighten his belt, he's in for a long thing, with all the series of meetings going on in Abuja, to be fair to him, he MIGHT not return. My advice to edolites especially the youths is to choose between life and death, if you sense the atmosphere is not too conducive to vote abeg siddon for your house, after all the two major contenders are of same folks just changing colors like Chameleon. Nigeria's narrative of election is not just vote casting, we've been made to understand!

Edo youth no be cowards bro. Everybody is coming out to vote.. Nobody dey sit-down for house.

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Dminister(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
The peoples governor. Endorsed by the Edo people in Diaspora, mechanics, bus drivers, market women, Edo youths, Edo students and all others. He has won the election already.

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Yus2020: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
APC errand boys may God treat you guys the way Apc is treating is country

2 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Skymason20(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
I was shocked when I discovered that apc ward 7 office in upper sakpoba area of Edo state was converted to pdp , i was force to believe that Edo not lagos..
I am still hoping for a peaceful election plzzzz

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by atemi01: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
leeikem:
I hope he wins...

This country no be am!

I think the people of Edo loves him but the current government might do everything to make him lose.
Are those people on APC campaign ground from Borno? All the Obaseki aides that resigned, all the house of assembly members he denied inauguration and Oshiomole supporters are not from Edo abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Charly68: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
You and Fayemi combined together Ize Iyamu will defeat you hands down even without Oshio support. When Oshio supported you how many votes did you use to defeat him even with your scammer Jee
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
leeikem:
I hope he wins...

This country no be am!

I think the people of Edo loves him but the current government might do everything to make him lose .

He will lose freely and fairly, no magomago. Someone whose his every loyalist has deserted
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
NSK4U:
I'm impressed by his confidence, this is indeed how to do it.
and not like Ambode, the lilly livered governor who couldn't even attempt to resist nonsense.
Edo is never Lagos truly
God bless Obaseki and all men of good will who oppose godfatherism.

Ambode contested the primary election and lost, not everyone has state money to give Tax Collectors in PDP. Today, Ambode is enjoying his life plus all the benefits of being an ex governor of Lagos state. He could have been easily impeached but he chose to be smart instead of fighting dirty and losing out
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by Handy007: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Battle line has been drawn
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by nickxtra(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kindledlight:

Do you know after the wonders of God another thing that wonders me up till today is the IBB you mentioned annulling June 12th election that one of his bosom friends (Abiola) won.
You see am!
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by aremso(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obasek will won the election. Nobody can stole his mandate.

I keep tolding people EDO NO BE LAGOS.

Tinubu will be relegate come seprembar 19th

Use common sense, what concerns Tinubu here?
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by kingbobby: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki still counting on votes from online country. grin

E go do you like magic.

Obaseki will never forget ipob miscreants.
Na Biafra go kill all of una MONKEYS
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by ledaman: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
To be sincere Obaseki can't win this election even from this interview I can see a frustrated ex Governor already! The yeast side people will always give him false hope! grin
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by NSK4U(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
maasoap:

Ambode contested the primary election and lost, not everyone has state money to give Tax Collectors in PDP. Today, Ambode is enjoying his life plus all the benefits of being an ex governor of Lagos state. He could have been easily impeached but he chose to be smart instead of fighting ditty and losing out

Obaseki has not lost and even if at the end of the election, he isn't reelected, history will remain clear on him as one who fought tooth and nail to defend himself, his vision and the interest of those who believe in him(and that's leadership)
No matter the preaching, nothing would erase the fact of amode being a sissy who failed to fight for his destiny. We regard people like him as efuluefu(his type only wait for appointment and directives from godfather, no balls at all to motivate his followers).
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by aremso(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
NSK4U:

Obaseki has not lost and even if at the end of the election, he isn't reelected, history will remain clear on him as one who fought tooth and nail to defend himself, his vision and the interest of those who believe in him(and that's leadership)
No matter the preaching, nothing would erase the fact of amode being a sissy who failed to fight for his destiny. We regard people like him as efuluefu(his type only wait for appointment and directives from godfather, no balls at all to motivate his followers).

so in your opinion everyone must fight? will everyone be like you or must be like you?
Re: Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki by NSK4U(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2020
aremso:

so in your opinion everyone must fight? will everyone be like you or must be like you?

yes, anyone who desires to lead must have the fighting spirit, leadership is for the brave and courageous ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman / Our Personnel Didn’t Escape From Kuje Prison - DSS / APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.