Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Why You Should Flee Anger Today Right Now Now. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Flee Anger Today Right Now Now. (180 Views)

The Terrible Anger Of God Almighty Is Coming Please Be Warned Now / Racist Catholic Statue Causes Anger In Ghana / It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Flee Anger Today Right Now Now. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2020
When you are angry, you can only destroy, but when you exceeded gladness, anger have no place in your heart which is the seat of joy of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY by CHRIST JESUS our LORD.

That's what the Bible meant when He said.... the scriptures speak of one person, Christ Jesus. And we refer scriptures as He. The word became flesh and dwelt among us. And we beheld his glory, the manifestation of God Almighty as of the only begotten son of God Almighty

Anger gives a mighty foothold to the Devil.

Leave no [such] room or foothold for the devil [give no opportunity to him].

Don't give the Devil that kind of foothold in your life.

In the presence of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, there is fullness of joy and at his right hand where his dear son Christ Jesus seat's, there's excellent pleasure evermore.

That means inside your heart. At his right hand.

Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me.

What are you going to do? To continue to be angry which translates into worry and then frustration and envy and there spring up jealousies around your soul and then you sink down into rejection of the free gift of life.

The more important thing is, Life is a precious free gift which many are wasting everyday.

Some kill themselves and pride in it leaving suicide notes behind.

Craziest creature is the flesh if man, ruled by instincts, like animals and animals use theirs even better, you will never find animals desecrating their old tradition of familyship, but we hear talk everyday of frustrated, angry men and women around the world of man. Sad!!

The Creator and Founder, and maker of all things is given you all A Manuel of life. What's difficult to comprehend, you build machines and provide Manuel's for users. Who inspired you to achieve such feat Jehovah is his official military act.

This also comes from the Lord of hosts, Who is wonderful in counsel [and] excellent in wisdom and effectual working.

Read the Bible, believe the Bible and act the Bible if you have ears to hear. Hear and flee anger.

I am done.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Flee Anger Today Right Now Now. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Don't
Re: Why You Should Flee Anger Today Right Now Now. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
True.

Anger lies in the bossom of a fool.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Flee Anger Today Right Now Now. by lightblazingnow(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Igwe
Re: Why You Should Flee Anger Today Right Now Now. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2020
Immediately
Re: Why You Should Flee Anger Today Right Now Now. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2020
In love

(1) (Reply)

Some Reasons Why Some Men Always Ask You For Sex As A Lady / CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot ‘control’ Churches / For My Yoke Is Easy, And My Burden Is Light. 1john 5:3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.