Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website (15087 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Osinbajo: Southeast Is A Strategic Industrial, Trade Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gotze1: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2020
loopman:

Good luck to your common interest grin

Why have we not been seeing tangible results of this “common interest”? grin abi it’s the fault of the almighty Yorubas as usual?

If Ibo land is not landlocked, then Northern Nigeria is not landlocked
He can also tell us Mali is not landlocked because the same river niger passed through Mali
Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2020
horsepower102:
This is future of Onitsha whether the enemies of Igbo progress like it or not.

We must get there,
by the grace of the Most High God.

These things are not that hard.
It is Nigeria's Satanic politics
that has kept things down.

Biafra now comes with great speed.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gotze1: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2020
Guestlander:

Milking you how? The revenue from Lagos ports goes to the federation account which it is then shared by all the states. Who then is Milking whom?
He should endeavour to tell us what they have that we want to milk.
Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gotze1: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. I keep telling you, I'm not mumu that you fool like your fellow Igbos, that ship can not go anywhere near the Danube, it was a stock picture that shipping companies use for internet adverts.

2. The link you posted for the Budapest port clearly listed the ships they have on port, they are all barges, not a single ocean sailing vessel.

3. The Danube is not even deep enough for large barges talk less Ocean ships.

You are a liar, fraud and con artist.

grin grin
Busted again.
Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
Where is your security outfit.

We have our lol.

Guess pic 3 is that of your own, fasting and prayer warriors grin
kikikiki grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gotze1: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

While you're sitting there dreaming about imaginary future, the SW is already a million miles ahead.

No region outside the SW can check what's in the above quote in a million years.

Please, stay in your village level, we are not mates.

grin grin
Soon Olokola free trade zone will spring up. Still in southwest. Ondo state, where the Nigeria has her largest coastline.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
Over my dead body will a dummy like you be my parent. Not in this life. Instead of you to be my parent, I will rather come to earth as tree, or earthworm.

How can a dummy like you ever even have a thought that if you are my parents. Don't even think of hat in your entire life.

You that money has been wasted on yet do not know when a nation is landlocked or not.

Thinking cos you parambulate through river to oceans makes you not land locked.

Ori mi ko osi ati adanu.

Funny thing is that, you are stupid with the way you are ignorantly ranting but you don't know.

Your parents have wasted money. Spit
EO, EEEEWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EYI POJU FA grin

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by proeast(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2020
GTkester:

Thanks for the free lectures you provided on this thread; you've proven your mettle. You've made a mess of the moronic arguments from the demons from the wasted side.

Sure thing is that the Igbos are beginning to realize that our greatest enemy are the evils from SW. We used to think that it was the Hausas, but thankfully we've realised who they are. No doubt we are more than ready to meet them half way and if need be defeat them squarely. A people defeated by Fulani women to the point of losing their heritage is no match for the Igbos. They don't know what is waiting for them. They do not know that this generation armed with the internet will deconstruct all there lies, no matter how long they have told those lies.

They used their immense media outlets to convince people that the Ikweres are not Igbos, and unfortunately after the war most SS clans in their bid to be accepted by Nigeria, did not want to acquiesce themselves with being Igbos hence Nigeria will treat them as a renegade tribe, so they let the lie continue.

But even at that, the Ikweres have come to the full understanding of who they are, and are now accepting who they are, ditto the pronouncements by Wike and Amechi. But guess what? These demonic spirits went to work to denounce Wike and Amechia claim - twisting facts once again that those pronouncements were not done in good fate. But what they don't know is that unlike before when the Igbos were fighting to lift themselves up financially, and let every lie against them travel, now the great Igbos are more than prepared to deconstruct every lie, and even inject a new form of propaganda that will rattle their nuisance.

We saw the way Ngige messed with that Kogi boy. Initially, the boy initiated the lie against Ngige in order to demarket him in APC. But Ngige immediately turned the tables against him and got him burnt. That was something the Kogi boy didn't see coming. I remember when the idiot who owns the terrible FB group called Rant, also played the same joke, she immediately got fixed. That's a new spirit revived in the Igbos that no one can explain.

Even without voting for Bihari we are still getting massive FG infrastructure: 2nd NB, intl Airport, Enugu-ontisha express way, Enugu-PH road, etc. Again, there's every projection that Amechi will run as President under APC platform, and that's the major reason SS is being looked into strategically, because Amechi is not popular there, due to his role in 2015. But whatever happens in 2023, one thing is sure there will either be a SS/SE President or VeePee.

While we count down to 2023 permutation, their drug lord opolo eye Chicago certificate forger, will direct resources on media spin, but we must stand ready to counter every negative propaganda from them and deconstruct all lies. We must also develop strategies to inflict an incalculable propaganda pain on them, just as we have been doing.

We must buckle our strength and get ready because they will surely be up to something, as we count down to 2023.

Thanks again , proeast, adadike, pazenzia, all the other umuIgbo who have not let their guards down. Ka Chukwu gba unu ume!!

I have studied Nigerians and have understood the world view of the disparate ethnic groups, and I can tell you that these guys from the waste are by far the most terrible and most treacherous cowards. The Hausa/Fulanis will tell you to your face that they don't like your guts and won't hide it. The Igbos will be emphatic to go for what they believe in and fight for it with honour no matter the odds. But when it comes to the waste cowards, it's a different thing altogether. They will sing your praises in your presence but go behind you to call you names. They do this individually and collectively. They are so afraid that they will never muster the courage to fight for what they believe in.
They grovel and do all manner of shameful things for the Hausa/fulani elite to like them and hate others in the South, and in return, they don't mind whatever crumbs they're given provided they fair better than SE and SS. A classic example is 2015 elections. While the rest of the South were fighting for GEJ, these guys went behind and teamed with the North in a subservient role. When Buhari emerged and made the infamous 5% statement, these guys celebrated it because they felt that finally, the North has accepted them and made the SE and SS outcast. When it was time for appointments, Buhari gave almost everything to the North and very little to the waste, but instead of them to challenge it, they decided that since they fared better than SE and SS, then there is no need to criticize it. They feel that the North is on the same page with them but unfortunately for them, the North is far smarter than them.

They erroneously believe that the Buhari government likes them and is doing things for them. However, they fail to look at things critically. Almost everything Buhari is doing in that side is basically in Lagos as well as projects that will facilitate movement of people and goods between the North and Lagos.

Even the ports in Lagos are 100% controlled by the North and they'll have to seek for their endorsement before they can do anything. They think they're smart but they're quite dull in reality.

Thank God for the emergence of social media. We have more educated, traveled, exposed and larger middle class to shoot down all their useless propaganda. We are only starting yet they're already becoming frustrated.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by proeast(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2020
Gotze1:
Soon Olokola free trade zone will spring up. Still in southwest. Ondo state, where the Africa has her largest coastline.

This is another unintelligent gibberish you guys always utter. What do you mean by having the largest coastline in Africa?

So Ondo state is now the longest coastline in Africa? Even from Ondo to Lagos is no where among the longest coastline in Africa talk more of the state. We keep seeing all manner of rubbish on nairaland.

Do you have longer coastline than Somalia, Africa's worst country?

Pick a godamn map and read! Half baked education is as bad as illiteracy shocked

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by loopman: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Gotze1:
He can also tell us Mali is not landlocked because the same river niger passed through Mali

Honestly I don’t want to get involved with these people again, they see every other rational but different opinion as coming from a place of hatred for them.

Let them keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by loopman: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Gotze1:
Hahahahah, you get bad mouth. Passageway. grin

It is what it is..no CAP

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by proeast(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Gotze1:
You just decided to disgrace your parents here right?

This one is still a kid living with his parents.
My duty is to keep enlightening ignorant ones like and your peers, and I'm doing a great job at that.

Do you have anything sensible to say? Otherwise, you can go play in the sand with your mates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by proeast(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Gotze1:
You just decided to disgrace your parents here right?

There are lots of River ports like Onitsha being used by shipping companies. What determines the viability of any port is the trade that occurs within the area. Somalia has a longer coastline than many countries in Africa yet how many ships goes there?

Who are those bringing ships to Nigeria and which people owns most of the containers?

Below is an example of a River port that is busier than many seaports.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=proeast post=93019576]

This is another unintelligent gibberish you guys always utter. What do you mean by having the largest coastline in Africa?

So Ondo state is now the longest coastline in Africa? Even from Ondo to Lagos is no where among the longest coastline in Africa talk more of the state. We keep seeing all manner of rubbish on nairaland.

Pick a godamn map and read! Half baked education is as bad illiteracy :
Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Gotze1:
Soon Olokola free trade zone will spring up. Still in southwest. Ondo state, where Nigeria has her largest coastline.
Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gotze1: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2020
proeast:

Pick a godamn map and read! Half baked education is as bad illiteracy shocked
Shut up, but we have it in Nigeria, yes or no?

So, which one did your Igboland have.

Be bold and be proud of enough to show me.

I am waiting for you Mr landlocked.

Don't come and give me worthless epistle.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2020
proeast:

There are lots of River ports like Onitsha being used by shipping companies. What determines the viability of any port is the trade that occurs within the area. Somalia has a longer coastline than many countries in Africa yet how many ships goes there?

Who are those bringing ships to Nigeria and which people owns most of the containers?

Below is an example of a River port that is busier than many seaports.
Is this the coastline we asked me you to show us?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
proeast:

I have studied Nigerians and have understood the world view of the disparate ethnic groups, and I can tell you that these guys from the waste are by far the most terrible and most treacherous cowards. The Hausa/Fulanis will tell you to your face that they don't like your guts and won't hide it. The Igbos will be emphatic to go for what they believe in and fight for it with honour no matter the odds. But when it comes to the waste cowards, it's a different thing altogether. They will sing your praises in your presence but go behind you to call you names. They do this individually and collectively. They are so afraid that they will never muster the courage to fight for what they believe in.
They grovel and do all manner of shameful things for the Hausa/fulani elite to like them and hate others in the South, and in return, they don't mind whatever crumbs they're given provided they fair better than SE and SS. A classic example is 2015 elections. While the rest of the South were fighting for GEJ, these guys went behind and teamed with the North in a subservient role. When Buhari emerged and made the infamous 5% statement, these guys celebrated it because they felt that finally, the North has accepted them and made the SE and SS outcast. When it was time for appointments, Buhari gave almost everything to the North and very little to the waste, but instead of them to challenge it, they decided that since they fared better than SE and SS, then there is no need to criticize it. They feel that the North is on the same page with them but unfortunately for them, the North is far smarter than them.

They erroneously believe that the Buhari government likes them and is doing things for them. However, they fail to look at things critically. Almost everything Buhari is doing in that side is basically in Lagos as well as projects that will facilitate movement of people and goods between the North and Lagos.

Even the ports in Lagos are 100% controlled by the North and they'll have to seek for their endorsement before they can do anything. They think they're smart but they're quite dull in reality.

Thank God for the emergence of social media. We have more educated, traveled, exposed and larger middle class to shoot down all their useless propaganda. We are only starting yet they're already becoming frustrated.
[/s]Wailing of a pathetic evil soul that can only rant online.

These set of worthless creature are worst than devil.

These ingrates and backstabbing ghommid tribe will show hatred to other people but will be the first person to cry victim when they are served the same coin.

I am happy the world at large have known their nature not today and no one gives a Bleep about them.

To them, they are the Saint, they don't hate.

People that show disdain among themselves accusing other people of hate.

They don't allow other people to excel in their worthless and backward region, no wonder no investor want to invest in their dream killing region.

Very pathetic wicked cunning race.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by proeast(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=Gabkosh post=93020899][/quote]

My dear, it is obvious that you're playing in a turf that is way above your league.

I'm sorry, you need more education and enlightenment before I can engage you. So, for now, I will simply ignore you.

Next person please!

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by proeast(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s][s]Wailing of a pathetic evil soul that can only rant online.

These ingrates and backstabbing ghommid tribe will show hatred to other people but will be the first person to cry victim when they are served the same coin.

I am happy the world at large have know their nature not today and no one give a Bleep about them.

They don't allow other people to excel in their worthless and backward region, no wonder no investor want to invest in their dream killing region.

Very pathetic wicked cunning race.[/s]

Chai, see painment grin
Other Nigerians already know the type of people that inhabit the waste side.

South East will never trust the waste.
South South will never trust the waste.
Even North is only using the waste and will not hesitate to throw them under the bus at the right time.

Children of fallen demons!!

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by proeast(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
Is this the coastline we asked me you to show us?

What coastline are you talking about?
If just having a coastline can make a country rich and prosperous, then Somalia won't be the world's poorest country.

I told you that what influences shipping companies to use a port is how viable the route is and if it is accessible, two crucial criteria Onitsha already meets.

I gave you an example with a River port in Germany that attracts more vessels than many seaports yet you're still asking me to show you a coastline. Are you alright??

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by loopman: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s]Wailing of a pathetic evil soul that can only rant online.

I am happy the world at large have know their nature not today and no one give a Bleep about them.

They don't allow other people to excel in their worthless and backward region, [b]no wonder no investor want to invest in their drea[/b]m killing region.

Very pathetic wicked cunning race.

What investment do you think can thrive in Ibo land? What can attract any serious investor into igbo land ?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by loopman: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
proeast:

Chai, see painment grin

Even North is only using the waste and will not hesitate to throw them under the bus at the right time.

Who trust Ibos in this world? All the hullabaloo in Ghana is due to the distrust the Ghanaians have about Ibos.

Yorubas (Especially from ijebu and ogbomosho) have been living peacefully for centuries along the West Africa region until Ibos found there way there recently to start causing their usual problem for everybody

Don’t start with the issue of trust.

If not for lack of trust why are you Ibos insisting that ALL parties should zone Presidential tickets to you knowing fully well where the rest of Nigeria will go if both Yorubas and Ibos appears on the ballot under different parties

Even your closest neighbors in the SS don’t trust you but you are always forcing attached with them

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by horsepower102: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2020
proeast:

This response needs it’s own thread.

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by horsepower102: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2020
proeast:

If just having a coastline can make a country rich and prosperous, then Somalia won't be the world's poorest country.

I told you that what influences shipping companies to use a port is how viable the route is and if it is accessible, two crucial criteria Onitsha already meets.

I gave you an example with a River port in Germany that attracts more vessels than many seaports yet you're still asking me to show you a coastline. Are you alright??

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
proeast:

My dear, it is obvious that you're playing in a turf that is way above your league.

I'm sorry, you need more education and enlightenment before I can engage you. So, for now, I will simply ignore you.

Next person please!
See who wants to give education, can you give what you don't have. Answer, can you.

I have wasted my time replying you.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
loopman:

Who trust Ibos in this world? All the hullabaloo in Ghana is due to the distrust the Ghanaians have about Ibos.

Yorubas (Especially from ijebu and ogbomosho) have been living peacefully for centuries along the West Africa region until Ibos found there way there recently to start causing their usual problem for everybody

Don’t start with the issue of trust.

If not for lack of trust why are you Ibos insisting that ALL parties should zone Presidential tickets to you knowing fully well where the rest of Nigeria will go if both Yorubas and Ibos appears on the ballot under different parties

Even your closest neighbors in the SS don’t trust you but you are always forcing attached with them
Ask him.

Let him tell us.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
loopman:

What investment do you think can thrive in Ibo land? What can attract any serious investor into igbo land ?
I don't know o. When the region is not even viable nko

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
proeast:

Whether the country is rich or not is none of your business, the question is, can you show any coast in your barren region.

Answer.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
proeast:

Chai, see painment grin

Hehehehe, see OSU man that even other people know hahaha.

My response pain him to bone marrow. He's expecting me not reply before.

We are not going any liberal any more. Do shit and get shit now is the anthem.

Even those you called neighbors know you for who you are.

Children of apes

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by loopman: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
Ask him.

Let him tell us.

After the evil they did on the night of 15th Jan 1966, the North will never trust to have an ibo man close to power again in Nigeria.

Now they’ve added the most liberal tribe in Nigeria to their cocktail of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
post=92963281:

There is existing agreement governing River Niger, River Niger is already international waterway, The Niger Basin has been governed by a series of agreements in the post-colonial era, one of the already established treaties is "the integral parts of the Niger River, should be open to international traffic, with equal treatment for nationals of all states regarding tolls. The Niger River Commission was also tasked with ensuring the safety and control of navigation and facilitating the movement of vessels." this hasn't been implemented because we are still in one nation , if every regions decide to go their separate ways, know that this is one area east and north will come together, River Niger channel is more important to north, because that's the only river from ocean that transverse to northern states, unlike east with Imo River with shortest route to the sea, north leaders know this, expect few Yorubas that chosen to be ignorant because it will favour Igbos which is more closer to the sea than the north, but the fact they can't change, the already existing treaties than govern Niger Basin Authority, we are still in one nation, that's main reason east and north are reluctant on dredging and maintaining River Niger, mind you
the Lower Niger has been dredged twice, first in 1958 by NEDECO and secondly by a consortium of LCHF/Westminster Dredging Company, in 1978 from Baro through Lokoja to Onitsha, Onya to Warri/Port Harcourt. Due to lack of maintenance, the entire dredged channel has silted up. If Nigeria cease to exist the channel will be fully dredge and maintain to accommodate bigger vessels, it's an international route and nobody will block any of the members of NBA from using, that's if Nigeria cease to exist. Your social media ranting, twisting and fabricating stories to suit your narratives can't change the fact that River Niger is an international waterway, I'm fully aware Imo River with the shortest route from the east to Sea is not yet international. waterway, but till then.

Good job.
Let the schooling continue.
Thanks a bunch for being
so generous with facts.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Ijaw National Congress Unanimously Endorse Peter Obi For President / What Does Crypto Contribute To The Economy / APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.