Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,793 members, 7,841,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

5 Secrets To Finding The Job You Love - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Secrets To Finding The Job You Love (216 Views)

Surviving The Nigerian Job Search: A Humorous Guide To Finding Your Dream Job / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Secrets To Finding The Job You Love by cheavroi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
It is no news that many people dread the reality of waking up to go to a place of work in the morning. You know why? It is because they hate their jobs.

According to research, more than half of people that work are unhappy at work, and this has little or nothing to their job roles.

If you wake up every morning and ask yourself these questions:

Am I in the right job?

Am I supposed to be working in this company?

Is this career meant for me?

Am I doing what I am supposed to be doing with my life right now?

Then there is a high possibility that you are in a job that you don’t like. The truth is that you are not the only one in this position. A survey by Deloitte’s Shift Index shows that 80% of workers don’t like their jobs.

If research shows that a lot of people are in jobs they don’t like, then the question is why can’t people find the jobs they like? There are many reasons why many people can’t seem to find the job they love which we are going to discuss later in this post.

Whether you are currently in a job that you don’t like and looking for a way out or dreaming to land a job that you would love these “5 secrets to finding the job you love is for you”.

5 Secrets to finding the job you love:

1: Find yourself
2: Discover how to find meaning in the things you do
3: Know the skills you need to thrive in your job
4: Read the job description carefully
5: Know the kind of work environment that works for you.

Read more here https://www.myjobmag.com/blog/5-secrets-to-finding-the-job-you-love or simply get the book we wrote about getting the job you love https:///3150Jqj

(1) (Reply)

Experience Freedom / Oskybaddo Academy / Taiwan Africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.