Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) (50111 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Chevronstaff: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
I agree to everything she said... Nice one Pastor Funke.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by angelfallz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Simbrixton:
please what is the divorce rate in the US Canada UK and all countries where feminism is thriving?

Wrong question. You should have asked, "Has feminism improved the family culture in countries where it is thriving?"

More and more western menare running from marriage.

Why marriages have decreased in the U.S.
https://qr.ae/p1raad
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Karlifate: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yoighaman:
Prostitutes idiots? I laugh in Spanish....wait till the classy and sophisticated ones handle your husband....it is then you will know the difference between STOUT and BEER.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Asour: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
truthsayer009:
She sings for her husband in the morning shouldn't be taken literally, It's just unrealistic.
Who has time to be singing for husband after many years undecided

Hahahahah!

I don't know about her. I know little about marriages too BUT you do know that people do things you see as hard, right?

People do those things we think are very hard. And they do them consistently.
My point? Don't dismiss something as impossible just because you and many other consider it tough.
Dismiss things IF you know they are lies.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Juliearth:

Not that I am a feminist, but most "boys" here do not understand what true feminism entails.

TBH even all gurls don't know what equality entails grin
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by letitrainnow(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Juliearth:

Doing these things shouldn't be that hard, but remember that it takes two to tango. It would be hard to treat a man this way when he cannot act accordingly. A woman may find it hard doing these things to her husband when he is insultive, a womanizer... The men may find it hard treating their wives right too when she is anything but a virtuous woman.

So, couples should learn to give off the same love, respect and energy that they expect from their spouses.
You are very right.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by angelfallz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
this is a theoretical definition of feminism.. Go to the western world where feminism came. From and see how they practice their feminism. Feminism to them is close to misandry

Not "close to", feminism is misandry.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by pocohantas(f): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
angelfallz:

Wrong question. You should have asked, "Has feminism improved the family culture in countries where it is thriving?"

More and more western menare running from marriage.

Why marriages have decreased in the U.S.
https://qr.ae/p1raad

Has lack of it improved your Nigeria and its family system? Countries are pursuing you people out. Even Ghana has thrown you out. Nobody wants you in their country. Mention you are Nigerian and foreign business partners will almost run into a truck while running from you. Is feminism the cause of this?

Why should decreased marriages bother you men so much? I thought men don’t gain from marriage. You should be glad. Except there is something you are not telling us... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Nature8(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nice one cheesy
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Mart1994(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
angelfallz:

Feminism is misandry. Its unfortunate that many Nigerian ladies don't know, and they also don't know the genesis of feminism.

Most of them blindly become feminists out of thier emotional issues. They see feminism as some kind of emotional refuge. They see feminism as a cause of relevance and purpose. Some ladies indulge in this when they realize how unappealing they are to the eyes of men. It gives them something to ... Latch on to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Nature8(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:
Naija men after reading this be like;

“Pastor Funke...”
grin
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by angelfallz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Juliearth:

Feminism is defined as political, economic, personal, and social equality of the sexes. While this may sound fair and just, I am not in tune with it because equality is injustice. Equity is more like it. Equity entails allocating responsibilities to an individual or a gender (as in this case) based on strength. For instance if you give a five meter ladder (equality) to three men of different height to climb or stand on, the tallest of the three men would have more advantage than the shortest. But giving each men a ladder that corresponds with their height (equity)would make them have the same view.

Even God is not an advocate of equality, but equity and that was why he made man the head and the woman the neck; He made man the general overseer and the woman, the manager.

You've been deceived. that is not the true definition of feminism.

"The true intent of feminism has never been about establishing a mutually agreed ‘gender equality’, rather it’s always been about retribution and restitution for perceived past wrongs to the Sisterhood"~ The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity by Rollo Tomassi

You can read more about what true feminism is all about in the links below

https://qr.ae/pNse80
https://qr.ae/pNse7d
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by semyman: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fraudster
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Aflix(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin
pocohantas:

“Pastor Funke...”
grin
pocohantas:

“Pastor Funke...”
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Farki: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Continue ma this one makes mad sense. grin
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Burgerlomo: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

“Pastor Funke...”

I just sent you 300 thousand in Mr Macaroni's voice. cool
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Nature8(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
mimimiles93:
Feminists be like
grin
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Kazim88: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Juliearth:

Good! We both are on the same course, but in a different Canoe.

Yea, because you are good person that believes in equity and fairness irrespective of the gender or political line but you definitely NOT a feminist. We know them, very well.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Timagex(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
sexylassie2:
I agree ooh, mama preach.

I promise to support my man only if i see he has sense.

Hmmmm.... what if he has too much sense? cool wink smiley
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Aflix(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Juliearth:

Not that I am a feminist, but most "boys" here do not understand what true feminism entails.
We do and you should be a feminist. It's the females that don't know what true feminism entails.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by favour32(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Respect!
Normal man nor dey use am play!
If you say you nor go respect ya husband,others dey wey wan share am with you.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Kazim88: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mart1994:

Most of them blindly become feminists out of thier emotional issues. They see feminism as some kind of emotional refuge. They see feminism as a cause of relevance and purpose. Some ladies indulge in this when they realize how unappealing they are to the eyes of men. It gives them something to ... Latch on to.

Yes, they kind of blame or the patriarchy system grin. Never themselves for their inability to keep a healthy relationship.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Aflix(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
YelloweWest:

Most BOYS here are nothing but e-rats, gambling addicts with no sense of purpose in life, so anything to massage their ego such as bashing women is their point of call.
Seriously
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by angelfallz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Has lack of it improved your Nigeria and its family system? Countries are pursuing you people out. Even Ghana has thrown you out. Nobody wants you in their country. Mention you are Nigerian and foreign business partners will almost run into a truck while running from you. Is feminism the cause of this?

Why should decreased marriages bother you men so much? I thought men don’t gain from marriage. You should be glad. Except there is something you are not telling us... grin grin

Your first question it is the abandonment of our traditional family values for the western style system(feminist style) that is causing the collapse of our family system.

The question about Nigerians being chased out, no feminism is not directly involved. But why bring it up? You are just trying to deflect.

You thought men don't gain from marriage, that maybe true for western men, but african men and nigerian men are not in the same boat as western men. In the west the family system has been destroyed by feminism to the extent that there is nothing in it anymore for western men.

https://www.facebook.com/realCandaceOwens/videos/682193235704324/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Farki: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Juliearth:

See that's what's so irritating about Internet feminists, they will keep yarning about "true feminism" and how men don't understand it but all the so called "true feminists" are hypocrites who only want special treatment.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Farki: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

They confuse feminism with misandry

There is a huge overlap of both.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by InvertedHammer: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Ironically, some of the feminists I know are doing their men well. It is you guys with non-feminist gfs creating threads upandan.

“What I saw in my gf’s phone. I am fainting.”

“My gf is smelling of condom, what do I do?”

“I bought her phone, now she is no more picking my calls.”

I don’t know what is the problem. Maybe you guys have your definition of feminism muddled up or there is something you are not telling us. cheesy
/
Nigerians love to belong to organizations and associations. The weirder the acronym, the better. The people you know doing their men are not feminists. They are fake. Real feminists do not have men. They are frustrated, ugly, old bags who believe their misfortune in life is tied to men.
Because they are never happy, men run away from them. Don't let the ones who talk the talk deceive you.
/
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Aflix(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kazim88:

Equity is fairness and Justice. That's is Canon of civilization and all religion.

If Feminism was a socio-political movement (like you truly believe) then they would not be any issue with it because it would be conforming to status-quo.

Rather Feminism that is propagated by most feminist is equality in treatment, privileges and right between Male and female

Ironically, like you pointed out, equality doesn't exist even between Male and Male... Or the female sex. Some are short, some are tall, some women are educated while some are not.

In practice you can't even treat 2 people equally...

So tell me practical application of the equity you are talking about between the sexes.
Thanks alot for this. I have been asking this same question ever since. What do those that call themselves "feminists" really want? Females are given equal opportunities with males and are even exempted from doing jobs not suitable for them, so what exactly are they asking for
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by pocohantas(f): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
angelfallz:

Your first question it is the abandonment of our traditional family values for the western style system(feminist style) that is causing the collapse of our family system.

The question about Nigerians being chased out, no feminism is not directly involved. But why bring it up? You are just trying to deflect.

You thought men don't gain from marriage, that maybe true for western men, but african men and nigerian men are not in the same boat as western men. In the west the family system has been destroyed by feminism to the extent that there is nothing in it anymore for western men.

Since you gain from marriage;

-Stop cheating on your wives and claiming men are polygamous.
-Stop turning your wives to prayer warriors. There is a reason most church programs are targeted at women.
-Treat your wives well, let them stop using them as case study on how women age faster.
-Stop calling women oloshos.

Do things that will make women who are not with you all jealous. The family system that was carried heavily by the woman. You people should carry small abeg. After all, you are the superior gender. Carry small, let us enjoy. E no get person wey them go put sugar for her mouth and she’ll throw it away. Uphold these values, we dey una back SUBMISSIVELY. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by proclinician: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Ironically, some of the feminists I know are doing their men well. It is you guys with non-feminist gfs creating threads upandan.

“What I saw in my gf’s phone. I am fainting.”

“My gf is smelling of condom, what do I do?”

“I bought her phone, now she is no more picking my calls.”

I don’t know what is the problem. Maybe you guys have your definition of feminism muddled up or there is something you are not telling us. cheesy

There are no "true feminists" that treats the men they married well and by "well" I mean according to the traditional gender roles in marriage. Feminism and marriage are parallel and can only work when the man himself is a feminist or equality advocate. What most of these women define as feminism is equal opportunities but no equal responsibilities. To be frank, these things the woman in the video mentioned are already in the list of "don'ts" of a feminist and will work when the man understands that if his wife wakes him up with a song on Monday, he does same to her on Tuesday. The man is not the King in the home of a feminist, they just have two masters in the same boat.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Juliearth(f): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Farki:

See that's what's so irritating about Internet feminists, they will keep yarning about "true feminism" and how men don't understand it but all the so called "true feminists" are hypocrites who only want special treatment.

Your point has been noted sir.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) by Liposure: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Can feminists bear the burden of men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.