Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Want To Know The Hardest Truth Of Life? Hop In! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To Know The Hardest Truth Of Life? Hop In! (207 Views)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / Know The Difference Between Gross And Net Salary Before The Job Offer. / What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know The Hardest Truth Of Life? Hop In! by Leece(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Here are five of the hardest pills to swallow.

1. It doesn't matter how wealthy or successful or famous or intelligent or respected you are in this world. You, together with every other poor, unknown less intelligent and least respected person in this world is going to end up in a grave some day. EVERY SINGLE person is going to die. And with every hour that passes by, you draw closer to your death.

2. You are never going to get back time wasted. You can't replace time. And you have very little of it. The average human lifespan is disappointing to say the least. A turtle has a higher chance of living longer than you. So spend your time wisely.

3. What you eat matters a lot. I know a lot of people don't like discussing about food. That's why it's a hard pill to swallow. WHAT YOU EAT MATTERS. Sadly, many people only realize this at a later age and try to eat healthy then to increase their chances of survival. Choose a healthy diet early on. You won't regret it.

4. Education matters. I know… our education system is terrible. It's focused on regurgitation of information. What I'm talking about is the process of learning. It's very important. Learn to teach yourself. Learn new skills, new information, new ways of thinking. Learning never truly ends. Money is great to have. But without the right education, you could lose all of it in less than a fortnight.

5.The elderly. Your parents, grandparents, and people much older than you… their advice is Golden 90% of the time. Seek it and take it. Not because they're always right. But these people have so much experience being wrong. They have so much experience failing. Learning from them is the best way to avoid repeating the mistakes they made. So yes, to a great degree… they know a lot more than you. And yes, they're right most of the time.

culled from:- Quora

(1) (Reply)

3 Best Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales / If Your Phone Isn't Making You Enough Money Throw It In The Trash Can / I Need You Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.