Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 (6779 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo / JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Victorking11: 1:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Fake news is all I can tell
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Auxigen(m): 3:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Stop saying what you are not sure of..
Although I smell resumption too especially when our HOD joined our WhatsApp group nd hinted something of that nature.
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Amibo12(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Thank God oo..I am tired of reading for screening test
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by osamz007: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2020
ReorxTohGan:

some ppl go just dey shout strike like say na every student dey go federal&state tertiary Institutions

in the context of our country tell us the ratio of students between public and private universities before u start ranting
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2020
osamz007:

in the context of our country tell us the ratio of students between public and private universities before u start ranting
jus 'cause students in public Institutions are battling with ASUU strike those in private institutions shouldn't move on with their lives ba
just stfu pls,everyone wasn't born equal!
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Bimpe29: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Seems to be a fake news as such announcement is expected to be made at the daily national briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19.
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by osamz007: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2020
ReorxTohGan:

jus 'cause students in public Institutions are battling with ASUU strike those in private institutions shouldn't move on with their lives ba
just stfu pls,everyone wasn't born equal!

you should STFU too. you sound immature
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by TheCork(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2020
kinglaxon:

Carry this your over seriousness somewhere else

How do u do. This is yor big shance. Anyways..I am looking for beautiful housemaid with nyansh & I will paid u 400 naira cash..please are u intarested? cheesy
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2020
osamz007:

you should STFU too. you sound immature
leemao..the truth's jus too hard to swallow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Pupils Textbooks Resold In Abia Markets. / Between Anatomy And Physiology Which Study Has More Job Opportunity In Nigeria / Sugar Mummy Instant Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.