Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Magic Wand Becomes Powerless, He Relies On Face Shield - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Magic Wand Becomes Powerless, He Relies On Face Shield (3131 Views)

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Magic Wand Becomes Powerless, He Relies On Face Shield by nencounter10: 2:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ threw "shade" at MOGs( back then they were the Teachers of the law, Scribes and Priests of His day) older than His father.

Do not confuse your cultural ideas and rules with the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ never commanded respect for elders. He called us to speak out against the doctrines and traditions of men.

God's word commands us to respect our elders.

1 Timothy 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;

Jesus was way way older than the scribes and Pharisees. He is the pre-existing word of God that became a human being.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

John 8:57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Besides that, Jesus was the rightful heir to the throne of David; he was their king. 3 wise men from the East had announced at his birth that a child was born who is the king of the Jews

Also, he was the Son of their (the Hebrew's) God.

So, he had the right to rebuke the scribes and the Pharisees on many levels.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Magic Wand Becomes Powerless, He Relies On Face Shield by alBHAGDADI: 6:02am On Aug 30, 2020
new2012:

You neither follow Jesus nor Pastor, if you follow Jesus, you'll watch your choice of words. But your heart is filled with vile and hateful things, so can anything good come out of you?

Point out the foul words I've said and I will show you how far brainwashed you are.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Magic Wand Becomes Powerless, He Relies On Face Shield by new2012: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Point out the foul words I've said and I will show you how far brainwashed you are.

Your foul words are yours, cherish them. Life isn't a contest.

Brainwashed? Your brain ain't washed? smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Magic Wand Becomes Powerless, He Relies On Face Shield by desiredhome: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Afraid?? at nearly 80years old...what would extra tithe and offering do for him...these religious leaders are only trying to avoid people using the same bible against them that says obey the authority.....

Btw ...the government did shut the church for 5months...or were you not in their country since March....the only thing preventing them this muslim government from closing down churches is the law of the land that upholds freedom of religious expression and association.....: once they successfully pass Shift Nigeria into an islamic state....the rest is history.... church will go on though, Mayb in homes and underground

Propaganda..... propaganda...... propaganda...... one of our biggest problem, this is the same lies you sell to your congregation if you are a pastor and also to your children/friends, and before you know you are breeding hatred........
Hatred begat hatred.........next you start blaming government and others for insecurity and crisis......
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Magic Wand Becomes Powerless, He Relies On Face Shield by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
desiredhome:

Propaganda..... propaganda...... propaganda...... one of our biggest problem, this is the same lies you sell to your congregation if you are a pastor and also to your children/friends, and before you know you are breeding hatred........
Hatred begat hatred.........next you start blaming government and others for insecurity and crisis......

I don’t have a congregation.... don’t try to sound brilliant...it doesn’t fit you.....

You are screaming propaganda... in this very nation, the Chief Justice ofbthe federation is an islamic law graduate...unqualified to be the head of a country running democratic British laws..

You are shouting propaganda... and there’s a parallel islamic law running in this nation that superceed our democratic law that allows killing of becos another man was insulted....

You are shouting propaganda: the goverment of this nation uses tax payers money to build mosque...And tax payers money to free muslim terrorist...that our soldiers are dying for daily...

I don’t know u... but if you think it’s propaganda that I feel some people are interested in turning this nation to an islamic state in the presence of all of the above.... then I are either one of them muslims, or a politician who’s gaining from this goverment....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Churches Are Very Useless / Going To Church & Playing Gospel Music Is Not Enough, Have you really repented? / The Reason For So Much Anti-Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.