Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Which Business Is Advisable To Start With 100k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Business Is Advisable To Start With 100k (380 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Is Advisable To Start With 100k by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good afternoon y'all, I really need to gather people opinion and choose which is best for me.
I have been unemployed for a while, so I tried to beg from family and friends to help me start a business and I was able to raise almost 100k, I have a shop already. So I really need a business idea that I can start to help me grow. I was initially thinking of being a sport betting agent or maybe selling cosmetics but I dunno if the money will be enough to start. So I really need business ideas. I have a well balanced shop and the money(100k) available.
Please I need your advice, no bashing please
Re: Which Business Is Advisable To Start With 100k by WritingPRO(f): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Charging of phones

POS and cash tranafer

Dry cleaning combined

Business centre

Gaming centre
Re: Which Business Is Advisable To Start With 100k by OluwasureGig: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
PSG to win Leipzig and over 2.5 Bayern 1/1
this is about 4.02 odds. do the math and thank me later
Re: Which Business Is Advisable To Start With 100k by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
100k is something.
I also have an idea, of starting a[b] FISH GRILL[/b] stand although I think a budget of 200k will do it.
Get a welder to form the grill and base, maybe 40k.
Then get a small makeshift shed maybe wooden or aluminum. maybe 50-70k
Then pay for the space where you will stand. *i don't know the price*
Then ingredients and equipment.
Banner*
Branded Nylons*
Fish*
Serviettes*
Then maybe plantain or potato chips, then onions pepper, spices, etc and maybe get an experienced hand to help out from the start if you don't know how to make it.
Pay him 2k per night. AGREE WITH HIM
Then maybe a branded shirt to show the name of your hustle. e.g XYZ Fish Grills And BBQ.

i.e Let it be in a open space or maybe close to a bar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Screwed Machine / Please Advice:i Am The Lowest Salary Earner In My Company / How To Get Unlimited Data With MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.