Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (1040 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
N
Re: Thread closed by GboyegaD(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Your actions were very wrong but since you have apologized, move on and desist from such acts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by NobleKing001(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
you dont need to ask if ur action is justifiable..you already know the answer to that question..
you conscience is already Judging u..
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nigga... u got some demon activity going on inside you mehn.....how could u do that to a person becos of ordinary sweeping.... what if he now stole your money or girlfriend....

After u have apologized.... the demons inside you is still saying u ddnt need to say sorry..Cos I don’t understand the need for this your question....:

If you were truly sorry and knew you did wrong. I don’t think u should further be seeking for the justification of your action...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by 2buffagain(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
You sound like a petty homosexual.
I even thought it was a girl writing all this because only the brain of an immature girl has a tendency to such non stop uncontrolled vindictiveness.

Only someone who is mentally configured to catch dick can be this petty.
...F@ggot...

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
NobleKing001:
you dont need to ask if ur action is justifiable..you already know the answer to that question..
you conscience is already Judging u..

The guy is not sorry....the demon inside him is more than 213...

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
you are a demon

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Officialgarri: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Right from the days of Noah in the bible, I stopped anything called roommate.

Imaging placing me and this kid in the same room, I would have either poisoned him, removed his teeth or place him under 600 years curse.

That being said, I stand with a motion that 18 years should be the minimum tertiary education age.
Imagine a 300 level student arguing who to sweep

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Officialgarri:

Imaging placing me and this kid in the same room, I would have either poisoned him, removed his teeth or place him under 600 years curse.

Re: Thread closed by Ekejoestar(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Pls, how old did you said that you are? Because its only a small immature girl that can curse someone in this manner.
Oh, you are even a boy... I tire for your matter.
Re: Thread closed by Tonyspecial(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

The guy is not sorry....the demon inside him is more than 213...
What do you mean by 213?
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ekejoestar:
Pls, how old did you said that you are? Because its only a small immature girl that can curse someone in this manner.
Oh, you are even a boy... I tire for your matter.
22 this year.
Re: Thread closed by Saintmary(f): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
beardlessdude:
22 this year.
Petty people find it difficult to achieve great things in life.
Change your mindset.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Nigga... u got some demon activity going on inside you mehn.....how could u do that to a person becos of ordinary sweeping.... what if he now stole your money or girlfriend....

After u have apologized.... the demons inside you is still saying u ddnt need to say sorry..Cos I don’t understand the need for this your question....:

If you were truly sorry and knew you did wrong. I don’t think u should further be seeking for the justification of your action...
I wanted him to apologise to me for what he did, beg me and I would have stopped. I'm deeply sorry and I acted without forethought
Re: Thread closed by Realist5: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
I hope you will not meet him again on your way to success.
Re: Thread closed by ChiefThot(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
beardlessdude:
I wanted him to apologise to me for what he did, beg me and I would have stopped. I'm deeply sorry and I acted without forethought

Beg you for....not sweeping his side of the room?
You truly are beardless.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tonyspecial:
What do you mean by 213?

I mean ....Two hundred and thirteen....as in
100+100+13
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
beardlessdude:

U still want him to apologize for not sweeping.?
Since when

Dude....if u already above 23... your case might be almost unfixable.....don’t let tragedy or unfortunate actions teach how to let little, unimportant things go oooooo...

Btw.... if you are going to get married.... take my advice ......make sure she’s extremely gentle...,
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U still want him to apologize for not sweeping.?
Since when

Dude....if u already above 23... your case might be almost unfixable.....don’t let tragedy or unfortunate actions teach how to let little, unimportant things go oooooo...

Btw.... if you are going to get married.... take my advice ......make sure she’s extremely gentle...,
after apologising to my roommate 8 months after for what I did to him and he said he has forgiven me, I tried to send him card but he said no need for that.

I promised to change my attitude and soften up my heart but I find it difficult to move on - my action keeps haunting me sometimes.

I believe he would likely be feeling the same way.

I wish I knew better and had not acted in that manner, I wish

What do you suggest I do please.
Re: Thread closed by 2buffagain(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
beardlessdude:
after apologising to my roommate 8 months after for what I did to him and he said he has forgiven me, I tried to send him card but he said no need for that.

I promised to change my attitude and soften up my heart but I find it difficult to move on - my action keeps haunting me sometimes.

STOP BEING GAY.
This obsession over some other guy just comes from you wanting him to Bleep you hard.
He will not Bleep you.
Stop acting like a bitch that wants to be bleeped and so misbehaves so she can be angrily bleeped.

Stop being gay.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Homosexuality Is A Sin!
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
2buffagain:

STOP BEING GAY.
This obsession over some other guy just comes from you wanting him to Bleep you hard.
He will not Bleep you.
Stop acting like a bitch that wants to be bleeped and so misbehaves so she can be angrily bleeped.

Stop being gay.
please stop this behaviour.
I dont know why you are so obsessed over my homosexuality, I never made sexual advances towards you.

Please stop following me around.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
beardlessdude:

Well if you have apologized to the person you hurt and you are not feeling good yet. You just need to do more good.. frequent intentional acts of kindness to people you will likely not get it paid back..... everyone feels good by doing random helping others ..... we all have demons inside us.... but the greater the good you do, the more the demons feels less bigger and more invinsible in our lives

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Well if you have apologized to the person you hurt and you are not feeling good yet. You just need to do more good.. frequent intentional acts of kindness to people you will likely not get it paid back..... everyone feels good by doing random helping others ..... we all have demons inside us.... but the greater the good you do, the more the demons feels less bigger and more invinsible in our lives
thanks
Re: Thread closed by 2buffagain(m): 1:41am On Sep 18, 2020
beardlessdude:
please stop this behaviour.
I dont know why you are so obsessed over my homosexuality, I never made sexual advances towards you.

Please stop following me around.

You're right. I was being an asshole. My apologies.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Officialgarri:

That being said, I stand with a motion that 18 years should be the minimum tertiary education age.
Imagine a 300 level student arguing who to sweep
I am sorry for my behaviour and I have apologised to him

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... / Stuck With My Ceo … (18+) / Should The Grammy's Be A Tool For Judging Good African Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.