Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too (10374 Views)

Poll: Should They?

Yes: 16% (31 votes)
No: 83% (157 votes)
This poll has ended

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by kufreabasi(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2011
If they are legally and lawfully married, neither of them suppose not to commit adultery.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2011
No

No need for that, U will just be causing yourself more harm
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by stunt353(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2011
Thats bull shit
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by felixuz: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2011
A woman should not have affairs with other men just because her husband is having affairs with other woman.

The only thing to do is to put the man into prayer for God to remove the spirit of adultery from him and also to believe that God will select that matter as long as she still want to be in the marriage.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
@topic no.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by dbigrod(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
sexy74:

cheating is not supposed to be done by the

woman if her man is cheating on her

[b]sincerley the woman should understand that she has signed for one manliness

and the man is opened to different P.U.S.S.I.E.S

to be happy, both should not cheat.

this is because there is no just cause to do evil.[/b]

mad fellow
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Tinax(f): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2011
most married men are cheatrs, aristos, if i catch him redhandd, me i'll do him in a way that his hat will remain devastatd befor leavin him to die of hat attact, no mercy atall thts if we never get pikin.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2011
I feel it is sad that whenever we try to adopt a position meant to represent fairness to either sides of the argument, our own judgment is biased due centuries of a male-dominated stereotypes of what a Woman can/must or cannot/must not do. If a Man cheats (for whatever vaunted reason under the sun) the woman is equally open to cheating on her husband as well.  No quarters given.  cool The only major biology that makes a man different from a Woman is how long O.rgasm lasts for either gender. Consider this. If a Husband cheats on his wife for less than five seconds of pleasure, why expect the Wife not to cheat for what can be days of pleasure  grin
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2011
It is typically wrong for a woman to have affair with other men even if her husband cheat on her, tough I have seen some women argue that if their husband cheat they will cheat but that doesn't make it right or correct, can a woman married 3 men and put them into one house and they will all be marry to her and they will know themselves and they will live together? that is not possible, everyone here know that is impossible but a man can marry 26 wives even 86 wives and they will all be under his umbrella, Solomon married 1000 wives with concubine
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by pinkrex(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2011
Do me I do you, God no go vex! hhhhhhmmmnnn but if you are caught, I dint give you any advice on this thread ooo
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by r231(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
Nope
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Agybabe(f): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
D fact dat d man cheats does not mean d lady suld do same.
U dnt hv 2 sell ur honour cos sm1 else is tryin 2 collect it 4rm u.
When d tym cums he wil cum back 2 his senses n cum 2 realise dat he is hurtin sm1, n dat wil earn u ur respect as a lady if u kip urself n dignity.
D fact dat ppl do it doesnt mean u suld join d queue.
B patient.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by andyanders: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2011
DONT DO THAT. GOD DOES NOT APPROVE THAT
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by andyanders: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
@NAJALYN

HOW DO I POST NEW TOPIC ON THIS LINK-NAIRALAND
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Cogent: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2011
H$LBroker:

It is typically wrong for a woman to have affair with other men even if her husband cheat on her, tough I have seen some women argue that if their husband cheat they will cheat but that doesn't make it right or correct, can a woman married 3 men and put them into one house and they will all be marry to her and they will know themselves and they will live together? that is not possible, everyone here know that is impossible but a man can marry 26 wives even 86 wives and they will all be under his umbrella, Solomon married 1000 wives with concubine
WTF?!?
For your information, this was also in an age when FGM was the norm, sacrificing goats and cows to oracles was the in-thing, widows were inherited, it was ok for 9 year old girls to be married, any nation's king could get up and wage war against the next country just for the heck of it and slave keeping was something that determined status.
For the love of peace.
Men like you need to get over yourselves and put justice and fairness over your fragile egos.
Would you like the man your daughter marries to cheat on her?
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
no let the dude go he does not deserve u turning yourself to a LovePeddler like him. divorce his a.s.s grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Boyoorisha: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2011
Such is an abomination before God
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by vislabraye(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2011
Will her conscience allow her?
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by mymoto(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2011
free sex or phock-AIDS NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE OOOO. even if you use condom, it has 30% failure rate ooo.
why should you have affairs outside your matrimonial home.if your husband does n you have prove. you dont allow him to touch you else he goes for HIV test n if +ve then you know what next.
women wey dey cook abuna with hot water to look like pomo na dem sabi. hold your tyrod inside your trouser oooo.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by sexylogan(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2011
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by vinooh: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@topic no.
GBAM or she will bear the cosequence
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by andyanders: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
how do i post new topic on this link-nairaland
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by madskills(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
Oboye na so nairlnd sweet?,with a lot of creative n crazy mind like mine, 190,mzdrksn,kross,ify , 190,mzdrksn,kross,ify,
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Decryptor(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
Tinax:

most married men are cheatrs, aristos, if i catch him redhandd, me i'll do him in a way that his hat will remain devastatd befor leavin him to die of hat attact, no mercy atall thts if we never get pikin.

Your Grammatical blunder is almost giving me a hat attact heart attack.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by NWACHINEKE: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
The answer is NO. You can not sin because some other person(s) are doing so. The woman should be faithful and pray for God to change the man. She should still show him much love, that will bring him back.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by daberechim: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2011
my advice is that a woman should not try that if the husband has done that. At times it is not easy for the man facing temptation of all kinds from younger and beautiful girls. Pray for your husband not to fall into temptation because it is something that comes all the time. The younger spoilt fine girls are always there with arms wide open for your man to fall in if you chase them away and when it happens it is very difficult to come back. A woman should also examine herself when that is happening to see if she is the reason why the husband is going out. that is not to say one who will go out will not go out no matter how hard you try as a woman.

Though It is wrong for a husband to cheat on the wife but when it happens do not follow suite because this is Africa in the first place and will only earn divorce and bad name for you. God is watching all of us. someday we shall give account of all our actions. If your husband cheat on you pray for him to change that is how women of old that you want to emulate today lived and prayed for their husbands and children and they later changed.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Tokotaya: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
daberechim:

my advice is that a woman should not try that if the husband has done that. At times it is not easy for the man facing temptation of all kinds from younger and beautiful girls. Pray for your husband not to fall into temptation because it is something that comes all the time. The younger spoilt fine girls are always there with arms wide open for your man to fall in if you chase them away and when it happens it is very difficult to come back. A woman should also examine herself when that is happening to see if she is the reason why the husband is going out. that is not to say one who will go out will not go out no matter how hard you try as a woman.

Though It is wrong for a husband to cheat on the wife but when it happens do not follow suite because this is Africa in the first place and will only earn divorce and bad name for you. God is watching all of us. someday we shall give account of all our actions. If your husband cheat on you pray for him to change that is how women of old that you want to emulate today lived and prayed for their husbands and children and they later changed.

Well spoken. Omo yi tileere jade wa.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Ranoscky(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
Tinax:

What if it was your brother that did it to his wife, would you advice the wife to "Do him in a way that your brothers heart will remain devastated before leavin him to die of heart attack" ?

Think very well.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2011
daberechim:

You are generally assuming women don't face temptations too? undecided
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
That would seem fair,

But she shouldn't lose her morals,

Because of one, !
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by skyone(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
@ifyalways

from what you've posted so far i have no doubt that you romance the main guy himself "diabolis" every day and night sad
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Ultrame(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2011
Ranoscky:

I can't imagine myself socketing my prick into a punny that cheated on me, she would be forgiven, but history !!!

My thoughts exactly. I know the marriage is over when I start sleeping with another woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ Who Knows You The Most? / Wives, How Do You Handle A Temperamental Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.