Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (46925 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by blackgold7777(f): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
thorpido:
Strong woman.
na strong woman abey na iron lady or na woman
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by deliveryboy: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
beauty7:
But if as she beat her husband,

the man beat her back,

the man can be sued by some organization for wife battery.

I believe men and women must be equal in all things.

So many women are physically stronger than men although the society believes otherwise.

Women pity men so much so that they are willing to act as weaker gender in order not to scare men away.

But in reality, I have seen men (who are considered powerful by other men) fighting with their wives.

At the end,the men did not so much as beat/defeat their wives.

In fact,the fight was a draw.

So women are powerful.

So laws should also be made to consider men as possible victims of domestic violence.

Look at my elder brother,he is so gentle and fragile.

Imagine what will happen to him when he marries a lady.

Men should aso be willing to see women as equals as far as leadership,headship and achievement in life is concern,

because women have the wisdom and stamina for all things.
So what exactly is your point in all these rambling?

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by frozen70(f): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
prof2007:

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/18/i-hit-my-husband-whenever-he-makes-senseless-demands-wife-tells-court/

Thiania what you get when a man want to remote his wife instead of seating down to plan their marriage

Well she beats him straight away, that means the man lost his respect long ago

Nonsense
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by dex4sure: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
husband beater...Weldon

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by seunayantokun(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
This is a very interesting story. Isn't it, nairalanders?
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Taiwojon(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
can you imagine

the husband of your head.
the crown of thy body.

Lord give us wife that we honor is not beat us

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by adedoyinbenson(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
should we tell him
Or should I off d mic

not necessary off the mic sir.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Jaqenhghar: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
mutter:
cheesy grin
SHE who must be obeyed.
More like she who must not be ordered around grin
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by beauty7: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
deliveryboy:

So what exactly is your point in all these rambling?

You call this a rambling?

Anywhere what i am trying to say is that a man and woman must be equally protected against domestic violence.

Also women should be given the same opprtunities as men in all things because contrary to societial stereotyping,

women are as strong and wise as men.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Jaqenhghar: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
This one funny ooo.
How do you beat someone that orders you around and lords over you
Maybe she got tired of being pushed around and snapped
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by letitrainnow(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Error.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by mu2sa2: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
And it happened in the heartland Afonja region. Una well done shilduren of oduduwa. Wife done dey beat the mumu, next na de daughter go dey beat am to complete the cycle of his mumuness.
Btw, shey the "boy" wey him wife de give correct koboko na him go handle the same woman for bed? International mumu!
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by SavageResponse(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
bjprodint:
i didnt even read, pls abeg take it to front page i want to feel what other nairalanders feel when they are FTC on front page.

I hope you are satisfied now grin
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by lozanni(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=Honduras01 post=92970945] undecided how one yeye woman go dey beat me
husband watch out b4 u marry o.

tho it is insane to beat up ur wife, but in case the reverse wants to happen..........show that u are a man oo!!!!

God Wife no go shame us! [/quote/]

In my mind am seeing a tall huge woman who does not know her strength (like Belinda in whoopie comic) and a short thin looking man.
If that woman sits on the man, the man go break into two grin
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by baby124: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Na wa for this woman ooo. She sounds like a Yokozuna. It’s like she’s mentally deranged or something. I support the poor man in the divorce abeg. He should run for his life because this one just de dish slaps up and down!
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by BHarmony(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2020
Just as it's wrong for the husband to beat the wife. It is vice versa.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by 7victor(m): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2020
In every marriage,

the husband will sometimes order his wife around,

and at other times,the wife will order the husband around.

The husband is not completely the head of the family.

Sometimes,the wife takes a decision for the family and vice versa.

Sometimes,the wife discipline the husband in one form or the other,

and sometimes,the same husband discipline and reprimand the wife for some misdemeanor.

Wife and husband are co heads of the family.

No one is subordinate to the other.

So all this talk about a man being the head and a woman being his subordinate is not realistic in the true sense as far as marriage is concerned.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Aug 19, 2020
Sometimes, Akinkunmi orders me to do senseless things and I don’t obey him. However, if I see wisdom in his demands, I try as much as possible to come down to his level. If I can’t take his nonsense, I hit him straight away because Akinkunmi feels he is the husband, and that he is also lord over me,” Damilola said.
shocked
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Mypeople2(m): 12:29am On Aug 19, 2020
bjprodint:
i didnt even read, pls abeg take it to front page i want to feel what other nairalanders feel when they are FTC on front page.

modified

wow! i made it!.i am dedicating this to my sundays school teacher wey back in year 1998,bro.uche.who told me to always believe in myself,everything is possible only if you believe.

to all my primary school mates in 2004 who were always jealous of me whenever i come first in class,guess what?i did it again,i am first to coment on nl on a topic that doesnt concern me.

to all nairalanders that are happy for me,dont worry your turn go soon come.

to all nairalanders that are jealous of my victory,dont worry i love you anyway.

lalasticlala,thank you for making my dreams come true.kisses for you.

You are very funny .Anyway, congratulations to you .Don't forget to bring my share of the prize .But wait a minute, in 2004 some persons just finish secondary while some just entered university
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Burgerlomo: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Xcelinteriors:
God please dont let any of my son to marry wrong woman in Jesus name Amen

Amen and me too also please Lord don't let my daughter marry a wrong husband.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by cooooooks(m): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Say no to domestic violence, no to master/slave marriages.

Say yes to fulfilling partnership!

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Adegreen(m): 12:43am On Aug 19, 2020
for Your industrial electrical panel on any kind you can contact Royal Mateen on 07084997385
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Drizzy5001(m): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2020
The husband is a "simp", he no go get sense
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Warlord2014(m): 1:16am On Aug 19, 2020
prof2007:

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/18/i-hit-my-husband-whenever-he-makes-senseless-demands-wife-tells-court/

Even if that woman is on full time drugs....she can't dare scratch me with her nails....i go lock her inside house for months.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 1:23am On Aug 19, 2020

What a show of Shame
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:46am On Aug 19, 2020
mutter:
cheesy grin SHE who must be obeyed.

Just like SHE, she won't end well
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by ayubasodeeq(m): 2:05am On Aug 19, 2020
No it's against the law you dont do that. your husband loves you that why
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Cousin9999: 2:09am On Aug 19, 2020
If I can’t take his nonsense, I hit him straight away because Akinkunmi feels he is the husband, and that he is also lord over me,” Damilola said.

He should be nicer.

[img]https://media./images/d60b415302d34f7be816b35c1e117b91/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:51am On Aug 19, 2020
virginboy1:
That woman should be Jailed for Hitting a Man!

It is not right to hit a man? angry

what is good for the goose is all so good for the gander
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by DrKKK1(m): 4:13am On Aug 19, 2020
When women start getting small money than the husband, house won't be at peace again. Oh god! Do not allow my wife to be richer than me please, this is because I don't want trouble in our family.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Mcreloaded(m): 4:40am On Aug 19, 2020
mutter:
cheesy grin
SHE who must be obeyed.

She who is better than he.

For those who know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.