Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (46929 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Vifx: 5:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Nigeria should grow out of this stigma against divorce. marriage is supposed to be enjoyed not endured...
if the union is not working out break it up.
A man is filing for divorce after suffering series of domestic violence... Mr. Judge is saying "exercise patience" mek him die first abi?
domestic violence is no joke, if your home is not at peace everything in Ur life will just be messed up.
kids who growup in this kind of disfunctional marriage always turn out to become domestic abusers
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Coronavirus84: 6:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Say no to domestic violence cheesy
This is not domestic violence, its a husband beater
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Roozzaay(m): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2020
If that mad woman eventually killed this man, the judge should be hold responsible
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Kingrefreshed: 6:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Xcelinteriors:
God please dont let any of my son to marry wrong woman in Jesus name Amen

Very nice prayer. I am saying Amen too to your prayer.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Trezagezz: 6:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by lolybaby(f): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
A case of Dorathy versus Laycon palava....

Marry who you can atleast move her hands or legs
grin
ArcSEMPECJ:
A case of Dorathy versus Laycon palava....

Marry who you can atleast move her hands or legs

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Deborah98(f): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2020
He orders you around,as in to do house chores or what, forget it some women are genetically lazy like it's from their Gene, just imagine and what did the husband say or do undecided
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2020
israelmao:
Just imagine!If reverse was the case you would have seen the human right lawyers wading in.

cheesy grin grin

Better unimagined grin

NL divorce court would have separated the woman and sentenced the man to life imprisonment shocked

Now it is in the reverse, it would be 'funny'.

How can the husband keep ordering the wife if he knows it ends in beating?

It is either the husband has a death wish or the wife is a liar in addition to her craziness.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Iamnotfearyou: 6:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Madam?I try as much as possible to come down to his level,I hit him straight....how can this helpless and upress man even try to order you around, how dare he? your statement shows how abusive the wife is,the marriage should be dissolve already because this woman sees nothing wrong fighting her husband which is why she will do it again again until she get a man who can reset her factory
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by RichBoy247: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2020
bjprodint:
i didnt even read, pls abeg take it to front page i want to feel what other nairalanders feel when they are FTC on front page.

modified

wow! i made it!.i am dedicating this to my sundays school teacher wey back in year 1998,bro.uche.who told me to always believe in myself,everything is possible only if you believe.

to all my primary school mates in 2004 who were always jealous of me whenever i come first in class,guess what?i did it again,i am first to coment on nl on a topic that doesnt concern me.

to all nairalanders that are happy for me,dont worry your turn go soon come.

to all nairalanders that are jealous of my victory,dont worry i love you anyway.

lalasticlala,thank you for making my dreams come true.kisses for you.

Congratulations
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by RichBoy247: 6:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Say no to domestic violence cheesy

This is not domestic violence, this is domestic stupidity. Husband wey mumu
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2020
omocalabar:
Women with their victim card...fear them!!!....
How does someone u beat, order u around?

Thank you for asking because me sef I'm finding it difficult to reason it.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Goalnaldo(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2020
No it's not the fault of the woman. The husband must be blamed for making himself a soft target tongue
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by benqo01(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2020
God don't let any women that will beat me come my precious way ijn amen..... That my prayer this morning for you all.....pray along
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by tete7000(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Xcelinteriors:

You will need to do more than just praying. You and their father will need to work on their psyche, teaching and mentoring them on what ideal couple ought to look like by the way you live. Faith without work, the scripture says is dead.
Experience have shown me that some people are so poorly conditioned that even if you give them gold, then will reject it and settle for some items of no value.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Asianjollof007: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2020
How can someone you beat like small pikin send you an errand?
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Kaypols(f): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2020
virginboy1:
That woman should be Jailed for Hitting a Man!

It is not right to hit a man? angry
but man can hit woman abi? no be your fault I blame the woman, she did not beat him well that is why he has month to talk in court
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by ReactGA: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2020
beauty7:
But if as she beat her husband,

the man beat her back,

the man can be sued by some organization for wife battery.

I believe men and women must be equal in all things.

So many women are physically stronger than men although the society believes otherwise.

Women pity men so much so that they are willing to act as weaker gender in order not to scare men away.

But in reality, I have seen men (who are considered powerful by other men) fighting with their wives.

At the end,the men did not so much as beat/defeat their wives.

In fact,the fight was a draw.

So women are powerful.

So laws should also be made to consider men as possible victims of domestic violence.

Look at my elder brother,he is so gentle and fragile.

Imagine what will happen to him when he marries a lady.

Men should aso be willing to see women as equals as far as leadership,headship and achievement in life is concern,

because women have the wisdom and stamina for all things.

@the bolded, not the society but common sense and science proves other wise.

Read this : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology

In case u are too lazy to read it, below are some screenshots.

Fine there might b some exceptional cases where a woman has more male genes which makes her develop more masculine properties which in turn makes her as strong or even stronger than a man. But those cases are very rare.

That is why equality on a general basis can never work our physiology is different.

And if u open ur eyes to read very well the man said he doesn't know what would have happened if he responded to her attacks I.e he could have beaten her blue black if he wanted to just like many other men their wife beats.

Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by mozona(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2020
so you beat your husband
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Honduras01: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=lozanni post=92974562][/quote]
grin
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by dazzlingd(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Xcelinteriors:

Don't give birth to a moronn
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by ThatFairGuy: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2020
This is laughable. grin
Had it been she had like 3 kids already, the strength wouldn't have been there again. cheesy

Married men on NL who suffers same fate Should just double up, get her beget like 3-4 kids, she won't have strength to beat u again tongue

To safe yourself this embarrassment, AVOID MUSCULAR/GIANT WOMEN if you're ectomorphic type grin
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by ThatFairGuy: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Kaypols:
but man can hit woman abi? no be your fault I blame the woman, she did not beat him well that is why he has month to talk in court
Chai, man beater. You're supporting violence against men
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Bahamas95(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2020
What's the need of that fvcking adjournment? The woman is a fvcking b!tch!

That so-called marriage should be dissolved ASAP.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by generalud: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2020
I believe that the wife is more financially buoyant than the husband, hence, this insults.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Shed2013(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Xcelinteriors:

God no go shame oooooh!!!
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2020
thorpido:
Strong woman.

simp

since a woman is the culprit now she is a strong woman undecided but if it was the man that beat her you will call him an animal and order for his arrest
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by thorpido(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Fokosobo:

simp

since a woman is the culprit now she is a strong woman undecided but if it was the man that beat her you will call him an animal and order for his arrest
For you to use the word simp here means you are not intelligent.
You need to learn how to read taking into cognisance figurative expressions.
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by Typicool8(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2020
mutter:
cheesy grin
SHE who must be obeyed.
Wow you sef don read that book by Rider. H. Haggard
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by emperor12(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=bjprodint post=92970618]i didnt even read, pls abeg take it to front page i want to feel what other nairalanders feel when they are FTC on front page.

modified

wow! i made it!.i am dedicating this to my sundays school teacher wey back in year 1998,bro.uche.who told me to always believe in myself,everything is possible only if you believe.

to all my primary school mates in 2004 who were always jealous of me whenever i come first in class,guess what?i did it again,i am first to coment on nl on a topic that doesnt concern me.

to all nairalanders that are happy for me,dont worry your turn go soon come.

to all nairalanders that are jealous of my victory,dont worry i love you anyway.

lalasticlala,thank you for making my dreams come true.kisses for you.

Are a celebrity?
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by emperor12(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Vifx:
Nigeria should grow out of this stigma against divorce. marriage is supposed to be enjoyed not endured...
if the union is not working out break it up.
A man is filing for divorce after suffering series of domestic violence... Mr. Judge is saying "exercise patience" mek him die first abi?
domestic violence is no joke, if your home is not at peace everything in Ur life will just be messed up.
kids who growup in this kind of disfunctional marriage always turn out to become domestic abusers
. Are a celebrity?
Re: I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court by emperor12(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2020
grin
Goalnaldo:
No it's not the fault of the woman. The husband must be blamed for making himself a soft target tongue
. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion / 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter / My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.