Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Melania Likes Art – Rihanna Mocks Trump Over Wife’s Refusal To Hold His Hands - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Melania Likes Art – Rihanna Mocks Trump Over Wife’s Refusal To Hold His Hands (738 Views)

Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria / Dababy Arrives Lagos, Fans Tell Him To "Hold His Phone Well" (Photos, Video) / EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melania Likes Art – Rihanna Mocks Trump Over Wife’s Refusal To Hold His Hands by kings2all: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Melania likes art – Rihanna mocks Trump over wife’s refusal to hold his hands

Rihanna has taken a swipe at President Donald Trump after video clips which captured moment First Lady Melania Trump refused to hold his hand despite multiple attempts went viral.

The singer who has been spending her time urging the American public to exercise their right to vote in the 2020 Election, reshared a video of Trump and Melania exiting the Air Force One.

The scene is overlayed with Rihanna’s 2016 hit single “Needed Me” which notably features the fitting chorus, “Didn’t they tell you that I was a savage?”

The Savage x Fenty mogul also captioned the video “Melania likes art. #78days”, in reference to her 2020 Election countdown and previous social media post which showed her next to her graffiti art that read “F*ck Trump”.

SEE POST AND VIDEO HERE:
Re: Melania Likes Art – Rihanna Mocks Trump Over Wife’s Refusal To Hold His Hands by StandardJohn(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin grin
Civilized country. if na my con3 Nigeria, you for don reach kirikiri now
Re: Melania Likes Art – Rihanna Mocks Trump Over Wife’s Refusal To Hold His Hands by DICKstractor: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oga and madam don fight for house finish
Re: Melania Likes Art – Rihanna Mocks Trump Over Wife’s Refusal To Hold His Hands by kings2all: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2020
NO BE SMALL FIGHT

(1) (Reply)

CDQ Complains About Beyonce Not Giving Proper Credit To Wizkid On “brown Skin Gi / Bbnaija: I Know I Am A Controversial Person – Vee / An Ijebu Was The First To Spend Dollars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.