Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains (76394 Views)

Elephant Rampages Through South African Village, Killed & Eaten (Photos) / Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop / Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ingredient88(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Aarenasbaba:
Freedom is good.... Grant us freedom in Nigeria oh Lord
And the one we humans are putting ourselves!
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by sameks08(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2020
And Biafra will regain her freedom soon
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by tete7000(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Queenlovely:

everything in life has advantages and disadvantage.

read about Pakistan before the Taliban came. the Taliban were driven from Afghanistan.

I have been to Islamabad, it's not as bad as the media paints it. trust me.
OK
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
If this elephant can regain freedom after 35years, tell me why you don't have hope that things will be alright oneday
Oga, timing of the essence.
Better you hammer now, and Bleep em bitches than hammer at 70, when your pipi don die.

My take.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by EdmundChidera(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Oga, timing of the essence.
Better you hammer now, and Bleep em bitches than hammer at 70, when your pipi don die.

My take.
you're sickkkkkk so you don't have thinking ability. Have you hammer now and how old are you now
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Goldenfinger: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
If this elephant can regain freedom after 35years, tell me why you don't have hope that things will be alright oneday
.bros u jst maid my day with your comment.GOD bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by luluosas(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Freedom is the best gift to living a happy and fulfilling life
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Taiwojon(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tormented-life-worlds-loneliest-elephant-22534827
wow

great!!!!!!

freedom belong to God.

if the son therefore shall set you free, yr shall be free indeed.

the greatest freedom is to be free from
sins
sickness
and Satan.

come to Jesus and be save
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
you're sickkkkkk so you don't have thinking ability. Have you hammer now and how old are you now
Your father is sickkk, he doesn't have reasoning ability.
I'm not your mate.
I don hammer.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by EdmundChidera(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Your generation is sickkk and will remain sick
If you have hammer then leave the comment for people that needs it and leave my mention before you become madddd by force
Ofemmanu1:

Your father is sickkk, he doesn't have reasoning ability.
I'm not your mate.
I don hammer.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by kennyz247(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Just matter of 3 years and Nigeria will be liberated from the chains of Buhari and APC
ds 3 years no be beans broda,how I wish hm fit kwai bfor den.....ds hell call Nigeria is getting hot for me walahi...
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
If you have hammer then leave the comment for people that needs it and leave my mention before you become madddd by force
Chidera, you're just grievously nonintuitive degenerate and a degenerate chromosome deficient depraved orgy of subhuman indecency.

You dad shouldve put it in her ass
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2020
kennyz247:

ds 3 years no be beans broda,how I wish hm fit kwai bfor den.....ds hell call Nigeria is getting hot for me walahi...

Hehehe.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:

To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people!
I've known sheep that could outwit you.
I've worn dresses with higher IQs.

You're just a Igbo biabia basterrd.
Look at yourself?!

You popotor rat of no destiny.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by heendrix(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:

it'd be to late by then
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2020
heendrix:

it'd be to late by then
Don't mind that basterrd.
Hes out of touch with time.
He doesn't understand the concept of timing.
He's just living like that elephant.

He's a lazy ass youth.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by EdmundChidera(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Educated fooool when I said you're sicckkkkk I was actually correct now I see you're madddd for your thinking malfunctions
Avoid me o
Ofemmanu1:

Chidera, you're just grievously nonintuitive degenerate and a degenerate chromosome deficient depraved orgy of subhuman indecency.

You dad shouldve put it in her ass
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Educated fooool when I said you're sicckkkkk I was actually correct now I see you're madddd for your thinking malfunctions
Avoid me o
Hehehe, me avoid you?!
Even your father will never dare me.

You are an abominably minuscule nose picker and a vacuous mucous-eating lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material.

You mother should have swallowed the sperms.

You're a disappointment
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Avoid me o
EdmundChidera,
You are a fart factory, slug-slimed sack of rat guts in cat vomit.
A cheesy scab picked pimple squeezing finger bandage.
A week old maggot burger with everything on it and flies on the side.

Illiterate baby factory basterrd.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Louisboy22(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Just matter of 3 years and Nigeria will be liberated from the chains of Buhari and APC
This is where you are getting it all wrong APC and PDP are all the same, until we Nigerians youth stop being tribalism
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by EdmundChidera(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Sickkkk people are always frustrated
If you notice I'm yet to mention your father nor mother
That shows maturity unlike you that doesn't thinkkk this makes you a maddd person
Ofemmanu1:

Hehehe, me avoid you?!
Even your father will never dare me.

You are an abominably minuscule nose picker and a vacuous mucous-eating lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material.

You mother should have swallowed the sperms.

You're a disappointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ishilove: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Am i imagining things or is Kaavan smiling in those pictures?

I can't believe tears came out of my eyes.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
That shows maturity unlike you that doesn't thinkkk this makes you a maddd person
It's simply because, I'm not your mate.I should dialog with your parents.
You're just a minute son of a wyvern.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by EdmundChidera(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2020
grin
Ofemmanu1:

grin
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Now, look at your dp.
What do you see?!

Well if it isn't sick tiny stinking billygoat billyboy, it will be a globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip-oil.
Come get some in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly shitt.

You are about one bit short of a byte.
You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.

SMH
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by EdmundChidera(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Good day, have a wonderful day
Ofemmanu1:

Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by EdmundChidera(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Lol
Enjoy you're day
Onye Yoruba
You have won
Ofemmanu1:

Now, look at your dp.
What do you see?!

Well if it isn't sick tiny stinking billygoat billyboy, it will be a globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip-oil.

SMH
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by EdmundChidera(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Lol
Enjoy you're day
Onye ofemmanu1
You have won
Ofemmanu1:

Now, look at your dp.
What do you see?!

SMH
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Ishilove:
Am i imagining things or is Kaavan smiling in those pictures?

I can't believe tears came out of my eyes.
Awwwnnn cry cry cry
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
grin grin

Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking… Nerf herder!
You know, you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ishilove: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

Awwwnnn cry cry cry
cry cry
Re: Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains by Ofemmanu1: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Lol
Enjoy you're day
Onye ofemmanu1
You have won

If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt.

Next time, you respect people humble opinions.
Not everyone you see on NL are illiterate Igbo-youth-baby factory basterrds.
Some of us are seniors.

Always talk politely.

Go and sin no more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Dangerous Snakes In The World -(pictures) / Civet Killed In Akwa Ibom For Terrorising Fowls (photos) / See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.