Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,902 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) (38163 Views)

Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Kemimarch16(f): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Wicked woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Araoluwa005(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Wickedness
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Offpoint: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2020
We seriously need to conduct a National Mental Health Test on every Nigerian.

Many are mad and many are roaming.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Sososo(f): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2020
Lord have mercy
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Timmzycul11: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2020
The height of wickedness in this part of the world eh, no be here
Later we go come the shout BLM when we don't even love our family talk more of other blacks...
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by proclinician: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2020
Nigerian women

5 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Swipa: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Iniquity shall abound and the love of many shall wax cold .

Such evil . She should be made to pay.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Viyesemano: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Wickedness. I hope she's satisfied after this evil act.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by oluwaahmed: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Feminist avoiding the tread like...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by richesbhc(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2020
I always say this and i will keep saying it i can never allow my children stay with any of my relatives except during school or Christmas holidays and that won't be more than a week
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Agugbadin: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2020
Evans the billionaire kidnapper sentenced to death by a Lagos court.This is an excellent judgment.
Nothing short of death sentence can heal the wound inflicted on his victims. This will restore the confidence of Nigerians on the Judiciary.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Annabimbola(f): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2020
I dont know why some people are so heartless and wicked.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Martinez39s(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by NkemChukwudi: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2020
IGBO and wickedness!!!!
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Ajebaba:
To the feminists in the house...you can now have the floor and let us have you opinions.
If it was a man now, they will be out in force stating how every living thing now lives in fear of men.
Where is that overrated Nollywood actress that Netflix bought her over rated movie angry

5 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2020
OneCorner:
No need to mention name we know what our brothers in the west can do
see hw tribalism hv eating u completely
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by YorubaLord: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2020
Simply return the favor! Fvcking B!tch! angry
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by wunmexbaby(f): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2020
This is total wickedness, She should be arrested ND jail for dat
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by KingGBsky(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Pls someone tell me the meaning of Nephew again...
Her blood brother or sister’s Child.
Women species I hail una o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Hades2016(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Cone head woman grin
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Farki: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2020
See wickedness on top of 50 naira groundnut. undecided

I'm sure that boy is also very malnourished which pushed him to eating the groundnut.

I don't understand why some people are so wicked to defenseless kids. Starving and assaulting them because they don't want to spend money, if they land in the hospital and see 100k bill to fix the beating and malnutrition what will they say?
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by emmnprince(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2020
She meted out this inhuman act when she returned from Sunday service. And the God she claimed to worship that day in her Church hall frown at this evil act!

This is a clear evidence of "out of the heart comes wicked acts" and "by their fruit you shall know them!"

For abusing this child, she should be dealt with accordingly!
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2020
We only see feminists and their simps when a husband slaps his wife.

But when we see far more brutality being meted out by women in the domestic setting, we don't see them.

Double standards.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by WandaMaximoff: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Never have children you can't take care of. Not all humans are humans, some are animals.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by fredoooooo: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Women o .. make dem burn her ass tand back too
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Na wa people are wicked o!
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by michoim(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Wickedness facilitated by poverty...
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Parable007: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Always wooooooomen why... Never seen something like this done by a man

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Offpoint:
We seriously need to conduct a National Mental Health Test on every Nigerian.

Many are mad and many are roaming.

This is not mental anything, this one is wickedness. After all, there are people she won’t try it on, that means she picks out her victims.

Strong laws should be put in place against people practicing child labour/abuse. This is 2020 for christ sake!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by desiredhome: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Ajebaba:
To the feminists in the house...you can now have the floor and let us have ypou opinions.
She is a wicked soul period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) / Man Steals Wine From Ikeja Supermarket (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.