Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) (38151 Views)

Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:

I strongly believe they all know what they are doing. Maybe they are indeed emotionally unbalanced, but that is about it. I wonder why people use kids as helps. Irritates me.

Lol. Never seen a single lady with a “child-maid“.
there are especially from relative. They help to sweep and do other domestic things... You don't know some women are terribly lazy
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
JesusJesus:
That's stealing. No other name for it.
The boy should be in juvenile detention right now.
so with your sense right on, is it how to discipline a child that steals?
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Tony2k3(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
I won't say hardship did that. Most human are just natural wicked towards another
kennyz247:
hardship in Nigeria don make some people naturally wicked....
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Amanee:
The part that annoys me most

undecided

dont think anybody that goes to church or mosque is normal

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by TGMISKY(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is pure wickedness. If the boy was her child, I'd have said that she wanted to make a Burner Boy.
Oluwa please give me long life and plenty prosperity so that none of my kids or the kids of my siblings would be in the hands of wicked 'relatives'
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Nyamuriflathead: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Palema007:
Cut off her two breasts and send her to life imprisonment!

Lol, i dont suscribe to barbarism but you're right on the jail time.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Bewiseedet(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Calabar women wicked, na so my mother wicked too I wonder wetin she for done do me if I been no be her son. Fear calabar women.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Bimpe29: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
And the accused lady just returned from Church.
Can you imagine that?
Wickedness has taken the entire bloodstream of some people.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by ArsenalG: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
WOMEN ARE HEARTLESS BUT BREASTFUL. THE BREAST MILK COMING OUT FROM THEIR BREAST ARE JUST LIKE PUS FROM A ROTTEN HEART
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by dahnimoh(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ajebaba:
To the feminists in the house...you can now have the floor and let us have you opinions.

They have gone under or their data is exhausted
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Reference(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Some just cannot handle poverty with any sense of dignity whatsoever. It makes monsters of some.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by hafisdman(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
JesusJesus:
That's stealing. No other name for it.
The boy should be in juvenile detention right now.

Sorry I guess you don’t have eyes and can’t read
Can’t you see the words
Starving boy and I’m so sure that if it’s you, you should have done more than that

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Kemimarch16(f): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
but she no wicked reach you o
evil fellow

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Amanee:
The part that annoys me most

undecided

Do U Think Dat It's Everyone Dat Goes 2 Church Is A Christian? Some Are Wicked.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by temibix(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Imagine, And it was recorded that the woman just came back from Sunday Service. What kind of messages Have they been teaching OR has she been listening to in church? Very heartless woman. And besides, what makes her to leave her nephew and siblings at home and not take them along to church? Very selfish woman. She wants those kids to be far from God at early stage of their lives...right?

“We have written to the Police and the State Ministry of Humanities and Social Welfare to enable us take good care of him in our own shelter home, because we cannot allow the child to go back to the aunt again”.

According to the above statement, don't tell us the woman has not been arrested oooo. She deserves to be given same hot pressing iron punishment and finally jailed. Are we together?
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Deborah98(f): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Jail the beast and let her rot there with hard punishment, nonsense and ingredients
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Na dem, flatirons the defenders of the rising sun from the yeasts.
Is this your stupidity follow come or you bought it newly?

Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Offpoint: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
pocohantas:

I strongly believe they all know what they are doing. Maybe they are indeed emotionally unbalanced, but that is about it. I wonder why people use kids as helps. Irritates me.

Lol. Never seen a single lady with a “child-maid“.
Blames are on the kids parents if they aren't dead...
You can keep popping out kids like pop corn when you're financially cripple, it result to sending those innocent kids out to relatives and this is mostly the end results.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Nicepoker(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Na dem, flatirons the defenders of the rising sun from the yeasts.
Can you be sensible for once.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Offpoint:

Blames are on the kids parents if they aren't dead...
You can keep popping out kids like pop corn when you're financially cripple, it result to sending those innocent kids out to relatives and this is mostly the end results.

Don't bring in a diversion here, there is no excuse or justification for such inhuman acts, even people abroad still give birth & put them up for adoption, for various incapacitated reasons.
If you don't have the heart or tolerance for raising another man's child then don't take in the child, regardlesss of whu is forcing you.
As a kid i remember my mum younger brother & my dad niece lived with us for years .... they have access to everything ... even there parent do acknowledge they could have nevef given them such life. i don't just know why some women takes things overboard while d men that pay d billls are cool.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Prettychild(f): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by simplyOJ(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Just simply plug iron, take the regulation to the maximum & press the woman's bum too & let's see how it feels. Wicked woman angry
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Offpoint: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
anslem04:

Don't bring in a diversion here, there is no excuse or justification for such inhuman acts, even people abroad still give birth & put them up for adoption, for various incapacitated reasons.
If you don't have the heart or tolerance for raising another man's child then don't take in the child, regardlesss of whu is forcing you.
As a kid i remember my mum younger brother & my dad niece lived with us for years .... they have access to everything ... even there parent do acknowledge they could have nevef given them such life. i don't just know why some women takes things overboard while d men that pay d billls are cool.
Please go through my previous comments, quoting my last comment won't give you a clearer ground to speak upon.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Offpoint:

Please go through my previous comments, quoting my last comment won't give you a clearer ground to speak upon.

I don't have to read your comments, you must have condemned the act @some point , i must av quoted you because you didnt stick to your previous comment. further tryin to blame the parents undermines d objectives.
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Muftimenk: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
[img][/img]
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by sinola(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Let us continue fishing those wolves in sheep clothing out one by one
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by bukky204: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wicked ppl everywhere
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by trumpcoat(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
She should face the music,wicked soul
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Rilwan090: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wow
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by Rilwan090: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
sinola:
Let us continue fishing those wolves in sheep clothing out one by one
u r rite
Re: Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) by vincentus16: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
they say never touch a lady. but this same ladies maltreat the defenseless without conscience. this is more evil than rape but the society will never address it because it's committed by a female gender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller / Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.