Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Pls Help My Mum . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help My Mum . (383 Views)

My Mum Was Scammed By Bank First Bank Staff / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Mum . by Moonlightsun117: 3:46am On Aug 19, 2020
[i][/i]My mum was sent 1.5millon. The money came from my brother. She went out, on her way some one call her and was asking if she has an account with her bank she said "so you are still in this business at your age you better change".
At the time of the call, my mum didn't even know that the money has been sent. It was at night she saw the alert. So the next day, she went and disbursed the money as directed.
Now ever since she came back from the bank this guy has been calling her. He called at about 5pm that the money was not transferred, she told the guy that she was on her way to the bank he said they are closed for the day. She asked him if the bank is his personal businesses for him to call at that time? She then cut the call. He called again, to tell her that some of the money could not be transferred. She told him that she will be at the bank this morning and he said he will be waiting for her.
Pls should she go with a police officer? Because this guy has called mum more than 10 times and he calls with different numbers. I fell he might hurt her since he has seen her face at the bank. Pls I need advice On how to handle this.
Re: Pls Help My Mum . by EmekaBlue(m): 4:17am On Aug 19, 2020
If i can understand you well

I thought you said the guy called on phone not physical. I think he is just trying to monitor her account. Your mum should go and report to the bank to backup her account with more security and also you can report the man number stalking your mum to the police for immediate action
Re: Pls Help My Mum . by Passionate888: 4:18am On Aug 19, 2020
I no understand this tale o. Kindly explain it well.
Re: Pls Help My Mum . by Moonlightsun117: 5:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Passionate888:
I no understand this tale o. Kindly explain it well.
My mum has been getting call from the guy ever since the money was sent to her. My mum said she will be at the bank this morning and he said he will be waiting. I fell he saw her at the bank when she went to disburse the money.
Re: Pls Help My Mum . by Moonlightsun117: 5:04am On Aug 19, 2020
EmekaBlue:
If i can understand you well

I thought you said the guy called on phone not physical. I think he is just trying to monitor her account. You mum should go and report to the bank to backup her account with more security and also you can report the man number stalking your mum to the police for immediate action
Yes he has been calling. It is not physical contact. But I have the felling that he knows her. Thanks the numbers he have been using to call will be reported.
Re: Pls Help My Mum . by 2cribz: 6:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Gonto the bank as early as 9am. Go with 5 diff guys let them spread themselves forming deposit. Punch the man in his face 5times and give him a stern warning if he ever calls this phone again. He is a dead man.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protest In Uyo: Gov Udom Emmanuel Spotted Among Pretesters / Jesus Look At How This Boys Use Bitter Leaf, Bear And Raw Fish To Eat Swallow... / Please Situation Report on Lagos-Ibadan ExpresswayNeeded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.