Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You (55058 Views)

Inside Life: Erica To Launch New Reality TV Series On MTV Base / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by IYANGBALI: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
oil dey our head. N85m is for the hustlers. Na hustler go win am by God's grace. Make billionaires dem go spend their papa money abeg, dey have more dan enuf already. May dem leave dis change for the hustlers to survive
go back and read my post again. This time with an open mind
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by BigJoe19: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

[s]According to NLers everybody is a simp
You like babe you are Simp
You get babe you are a simp
You buy your babe gifts your a simp
You get married you are a simp
You respect your mama you are a simp
The only peoplee who are not SIMPs are the ones who are guys who are single and bitter towards women and anyone with a woman.

A SIMP ( Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Púśsy),or SIMPing is about gassing up regular babes for no reason. In this case the guy clearly has feelings for the girl but its not like he is running round fighting for her or sacrificing anything for her so yeah he may be a little dumb but not a SIMP[/s]
Death to all simps!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2020
BigJoe19:
grin grin Why are you always trying to stop the red pillers from preaching to simps to change? undecided
Do I? Or you only see what you wish to see.
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2020
BigJoe19:
Now this is what I'm against! You don't wish death on people because they do not follow your ideology. That's going extreme!

5 Likes

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Jaqenhghar: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2020
BigJoe19:
I'd rather death to corruption.
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Bmaster(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Anytime mumu Nigerians learn new word them no go allow us hear word again... even the idiots wey no understand the meaning ... last year na “clout” all of them no gree us hear word this year na “simp”
so the thing too follow dey vex you? cry cry cry
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by BigJoe19: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2020
Palema007:
Now this is what I'm against! You don't wish death on people because they do not follow your ideology. That's going extreme!
Simps are disaster to the male specie.

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by BigJoe19: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Palema007:
Do I? Or you only see what you wish to see.
Your posts say otherwise
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by spencekat(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Vicky99:
Erica is Laycon nemesis, I hope this girl won't finish him. What a weak guy.
Laycon may be 'acting'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by bigcasava1(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2020
winkmart:
BBNaija housemate, Erica, has confronted her former bestie in the house Laycon over his display of attitude towards her, telling him to stop acting like she did something evil.

According to her, Laycon is cold and hostile towards her. But she declared that she doesn’t mind the space but she is not happy about the attitude. She gives instances where he had acted in a mean way.

Hearing these words made him apologize,claiming that it’s subconscious, but Erica, not satisfied with his response, demanded for some explanation from him, as she doesn’t want to be made to feel like she has done something wrong.

But Laycon did not give any favorable response, hence she says that she won’t talk about it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJz-ir83V9A

https://lailasnews.com/stop-acting-like-i-did-something-evil-to-you-erica-to-laycon-video/
u no give am Bleep naa
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Eberex(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2020
He reminds me of Frank Donga, are you sure they are not related?
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by FuckThaMod: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Make Nigerians allow the pourest of the pour to win the money o and not that reach man's sun called kiddiwaya
The show isn't about the poor and rich
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2020
BigJoe19:
Simps are disaster to the male specie.
Indeed! You are your own enemy.
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2020
BigJoe19:
Your posts say otherwise
Do they?
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by femi4: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Laycon should wake up, begging/forcing a woman to love you is a disaster recipe
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by rs172(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
DrayZee:
I don’t watch BBN all that much, but apart from being a “simp”, there might be more to his actions. This is probably his game plan. Nigerians like to root for the perceived underdog. Sometimes it’s as if he’s trying to look as sad as possible. And he makes sure to talk at length about Erica when given the opportunity.

Funny enough, he supposedly has a girlfriend outside.

I thought i was the only one who noticed this, that's actually his game plan, get the emotions of Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by 4dor: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
eme1n:
This guy no get sense...

He get sense die. He don ignore the girl na she go meet him.

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by 4dor: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
praiseneo:
Laycon Na fool person wey u supppse waka comot for her front tell am bluntly say u just need space

He already did this two weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by 4dor: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

According to NLers everybody is a simp
You like babe you are Simp
You get babe you are a simp
You buy your babe gifts your a simp
You get married you are a simp
You respect your mama you are a simp
The only peoplee who are not SIMPs are the ones who are guys who are single and bitter towards women and anyone with a woman.

A SIMP ( Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Púśsy),or SIMPing is about gassing up regular babes for no reason. In this case the guy clearly has feelings for the girl but its not like he is running round fighting for her or sacrificing anything for her so yeah he may be a little dumb but not a SIMP

I like this! I think the folks here just discovered that word.

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by 12inchess: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
This Erica sef. She remind of one babe like that. She will never say No and never say Yes. Just be playing with your mind. She obviously enjoy the attention and she is used to it. Laycon is just attention to her but Kidd is attraction and girls like this like players that they will need to struggle to keep at home. Laycon should stop being a Simp and grow up. Face 85 m wey carry go BBN. Enuff girls wey fine pass Erica dey outside.

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Acidosis(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
3 pages and counting and no single sensible comment.

Boy asked for love relationship.. Girl says she wants only friendship... Boy says no, and he would rather stay away.. Now girl feels bad and just won't let this boy ignore in peace.

Relationship is not by force, so is friendship!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by meobizy(f): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
I have never watched this show before. I hope Laycon finds a way out of this no-benefits friendship.
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Iceberg3: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Inasmuch as I want popular Omo Eko swagger,laycon to win the show,he still remains a Connie n possibly a descendant of a mining industrialist

grin
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
iretiolu92:
what do you mean? Please oo

Laycon is not acting grown up... No iota of maturity!!!

A real man would ask a girl out, she says no, he thanks her for her time, and moves on. No ill feelings!... He won't go about acting like she told him yes or kept posting him.

Erica told Laycon that she isn't physically attracted to him! It was a clear and direct statement, which she backed up by knacking the guy she is clearly physically enamored with... He ought to have moved on, and kept things cordial, not acting like a petulant little bitch!!!

2 Likes

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by pacespot(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
This lady seems to be having problems with gentle-looking guys. Kiddwaya once said he will beat up anyone on life TV but she has no problem with that or whatever kiddwaya says or does. Why picking on the gentle looking laycon, you said you prefer kiddwaya body, then let the laycon guy be at peace. Nigerian women and their pretence that they love nice and gentle guys

3 Likes

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Pearly255(f): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
When you stalk a woman this much she loses interest.....

Want a woman from afar and I swear she’ll want you like never before...

Every woman hates to be ignored...

Oga laycon act like you do not see her, she’ll come close to you. Certainly!

3 Likes

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Politicowizard(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin
GBOKASINCHA:
Anytime mumu Nigerians learn new word them no go allow us hear word again... even the idiots wey no understand the meaning ... last year na “clout” all of them no gree us hear word this year na “simp”
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Bakin3(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
E be things.
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by BRASH: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
You sef follow notice am

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by BRASH: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Last year too it was "Woke"

1 Like

Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by Prymestrr(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Pray that the Eyes of the People be opened to see How Happy and Joyful Lucifer, his Human agents and the host of Hell are, seeing the people are Engrossed in their Trap..
People have always been engrossed in his trap? Does Nigeria look like Heaven to you? undecided ogbeni jokombe jor
Re: Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You by IYANGBALI: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
FuckThaMod:

The show isn't about the poor and rich
it is o. The reach cannot to be reaching again through bbnaija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted / BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.