Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production (13128 Views)

Imota Rice Mill Nears Completion, Set To Be The Third Largest In The World / Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly / Guinea Seeks Nigeria’s Support In Rice Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by winterfell007(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Imota is a whole new area in Lagos to be in. It's more like the food basket of Lagos. I kind of like the idea of staying in Ikorodu than Ajah. Ajah is scares me a lot. Just one metre above sea levels embarassed shocked embarassed
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by Gbase36: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2020
Cutiekatty:

Nonsense and scam

on serious note i wonder how many literate people still fall for this scam, over and over again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by ZooOga: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2020
very nice one. food self sufficiency is paramount to progress.
God bless positive energy and initiatives.
One of my fave pics. wink

1 Like

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by Henrydata(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Good one

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by Bellefu: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Very commendable.
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by ZooOga: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2020
POLITICS

President Jonathan Turns Waterlands Of Nassarawa, Kebbi , Lokoja Into Rice Pyramids–Reports New York[RR] Kebbi–Emerging agricultural reports show that President Jonathan Turns Waterlands Of Nassarawa, Kebbi , Lokoja Into Rice Pyramids, Republic Reporters has learned. According to sources, Jonathan’s administration, its policies “has led to a huge reduction of our food imports from a total […]

By Republic Reporters 2014/09/01 10:57 PM

http://republicreporters.com/president-jonathan-turns-waterlands-of-nassarawa-kebbi-lokoja-into-rice-pyramids-reports/

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by Taiwojon(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2020
Lanrelagboi:
The Acting Commissioner Ministry of Agriculture Ms. Abisola Olusanya today at the LASG Agricultural Training Institite, Araga, Epe to flag off the Eko Rice Farmers' sensitisation, training and empowerment programme meant to catalyze rice production in the state towards paddy aggregation for the 32MT/HR rice mill located at Imota, meant to be the largest mill in sub-saharan africa upon completion by year end.

The Agricultural training institute facility also doubles as a food production park with infrastructure such as Cassava processing centre, poultry production pens, fish ponds, pig pens, greenhouses etc available. In preparation for the Lagos Agripreneurship programme to commence in September as well as revival of the production facilities, Ms. Abisola Olusanya was assisting a farmhand in clearing land areas for accessibility

#ForAGreaterLagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRnXZ3M9Jcs

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1295832498396700673?s=19
cool

hard working youth in Lagos is needed
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2020
Lanrelagboi:
The Acting Commissioner Ministry of Agriculture Ms. Abisola Olusanya today at the LASG Agricultural Training Institite, Araga, Epe to flag off the Eko Rice Farmers' sensitisation, training and empowerment programme meant to catalyze rice production in the state towards paddy aggregation for the 32MT/HR rice mill located at Imota, meant to be the largest mill in sub-saharan africa upon completion by year end.

The Agricultural training institute facility also doubles as a food production park with infrastructure such as Cassava processing centre, poultry production pens, fish ponds, pig pens, greenhouses etc available. In preparation for the Lagos Agripreneurship programme to commence in September as well as revival of the production facilities, Ms. Abisola Olusanya was assisting a farmhand in clearing land areas for accessibility

#ForAGreaterLagos

We have to hear this more than a million times before it is the same story old news. After six month you will find out that the factory is shut down and you will not hear about it anymore all the ones which they have done before it is the same issue. These people do not care about the factory on processing all they care about is borrowing money and chopping the money once the money is finish that is the end of the Project.
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by emmnprince(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Good development. So far, this Government has contributed to the cultivation/production of rice.
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by vickydevoka(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Abeg I go lyk join dis program bcuz all dis programing n website design no fit feed my family. Besides, 1 bag of Nigerian rice is 19k
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by 36STATES: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
Sponsored post. If you think one needs to sensitize numbers of rice farmers, it won't be advertised with a rickety tractor driving aimlessly in an overgrown bush amidst dilapidated and long abandoned buildings

I watched the video and burst out laughing.
The money she paid for her necklace and earrings on that picture would buy that rocketry tractor 3 times over. Nigeria is a big joke.
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by lereinter(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2020
How much is a bowl of rice in your area?
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by shagarinews: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2020
Imota Rice Mill.. I didnt see any rice here.. old structure and just one tractor with no

harvesting machinery.
sprayers.
forage equipment.
sowing and tillage equipment.
fertilizer spreaders.
trailers.
loaders.

Lagos state is a scam. Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by Charly68: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Lagos is unique in all things ..other states should learn from the state handlers
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by mount1ng(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
What happen to Rice For job stared by Fashola. What happen the Rice farm in Itoga, Badagry and the one at Itoyki, Ikorodu.
All these boju boju government, God will help us
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by Clothingonline9(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Affordable quality men clothing Lagos and Nationwide dispatch click my profile and add contact to place order
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by colestephan86: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

#ForAGreaterLagos

Me I did not see any rice mill o, I only saw a woman learning driving using a tractor
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production by redsun(m): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2020
This is one area Nigerian need to thank Buhari, the banning of imported. It is a fundamental move that could save millions of lives in Africa and obviously, trigger serious enmity from the unfair free trade propagators. It is a bold, strenous and liberating move.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is World's Largest Yam Producer / ‘why Israelis Are Training 1,000 Cross River Farmers’ / Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.