Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final (24156 Views)

Thiago Silva: “this Might Be My Last Ever Champions’ League / Euro 2020: England Reach Their First Major Final Since 1966, To Play Italy / PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2020
Afam4eva:
Gbamm.I would have prefered Ajax in the finals against liverpool instead of rubbish Tottenham.
Ajax would have been more entertaining in the final but credit to Spurs and Lucaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, they balled that night! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3Ra6rN5UNc
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by SIONKPO1(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2020
The final will an all French final Lyon will over power Bayern today

2 Likes

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by JesusJesus: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2020
ojaysam25:

Same here....everyone would love to see an under dog wins it.....but I think Lyon has gone as far as they can....its already a great feat for them to be in the competition at this stage....in football anything can happen let's just wait and see...
Bayern cannot beat everyone like it did to Chel and Barca.
Football is not mathematics. Or is it?

2 Likes

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by kenzysmith: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Psg go beat bayern like thief for final.
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by Finest6: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2020
Lyon would be too easy for PSG. I would like to see Bayern the goal machine against PSG in final.

1 Like

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Do you think Bayern would have walloped Atletico they way Messi & co were manhandled?

Nope... I honestly don't think Bayern would have even walloped Mamelodi Sundowns like that... Atletico would have actually stepped up their game as they did against Liverpool. cool

Still, your comparison sucks jor!!! tongue
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by ojaysam25(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2020
JesusJesus:

Bayern cannot beat everyone like it did to Chel and Barca.
Football is not mathematics. Or is it?
It isn't....I think Lyon would post a better threat than what barca put forth in the last match...
But I think for Lyon to win this match they must have everything in their favour,luck as well and nothing short of 100%...I think Lyon winning this tie is more of Bayern not showing up than them delivery their best tho.

1 Like

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by kalvoken(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2020
internationalman:
ATM eliminated Liverpool
RB Leipzig eliminated ATM
PSG eliminated RB Leipzig

Now it's Bayern Munich turn to eliminate PSG..

But with Neymar, Mbape, Di Maria, Draxler and Icardi I'd say PSG can't be disgraced like Chelsea and Barca..

How can you mention Chelsea and barca in same sentence, what level of insult is that?

I 8-2 tell you this bust you are being bayerned, sorry I meant biased.

71- in. Over 180mins is no where same with someone who 8-2 much in one match. Just imagine if there were to be second leg. Maybe barca would have been over doze(n)ed in bayerns goals.

Ronaldo is greater than Messi jor. 3 crucial nock out games back to back trice with no goal, even if CR7 were to be in a casket then, he would wake up to score and then return back.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Raydos:
This corona has blessed some clubs in some way!!

If it wasn't for Corona PSG would've been knocked out right in the Quarter Final, This One-Leg tie is making some clubs qualify to the next round by luck!

And PSG hasn't really played any club that are that good, They Played Atalanta in Quarter final and played RB Leizpeg in Semi final

Unlike Bayern who played Chelsea, Barca!!

Well, let's wait for the Final

Atalanta and Leipzig are 'not that good'??!... Issokay!!! grin

Even 2nd placed Dortmund is also not that good, yes??! So, PSG can't flog Chelsea and Barcelona??! These current Chelsea and Barcelona??! Wehdone sir!!!

3 Likes

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by newisd75: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2020
any good team in d world will think twice 2 attack a psg team with mbappe playing at his very best
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by Karleb(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2020
internationalman:
ATM eliminated Liverpool

But with Neymar, Mbape, Di Maria, Draxler and Icardi I'd say PSG can't be disgraced like Chelsea and Barca..

You are a wise man! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Angelfrost:
Nope... I honestly don't think Bayern would have even walloped Mamelodi Sundowns like that... Atletico would have actually stepped up their game as they did against Liverpool. cool
Still, your comparison sucks jor!!! tongue
OK oh, I hope you are not a Barca fan because my friend who is one is still squeezing his face from that 8-2 cheesy
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by Ayobami7(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Congrats
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by Babaj145(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2020
kalvoken:

How can you mention Chelsea and barca in same sentence, what level of insult is that?

I 8-2 tell you this bust you are being bayerned, sorry I meant biased.

71- in. Over 180mins is no where same with someone who 8-2 much in one match. Just imagine if there were to be second leg. Maybe barca would have been over doze(n)ed in bayerns goals.

Ronaldo is greater than Messi jor. 3 crucial nock out games back to back trice with no goal[b], even if CR7 were to be in a casket then, he would wake up to score and then return back.[/b]
Funny guy grin grin
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by NORSIYK(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2020
OtemAtum:
Over home and away, they should be able to beat Atalanta and Leipzig.

No, Atalanta would have seen them off had it been it played home and away
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by JesusJesus: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2020
ojaysam25:

It isn't....I think Lyon would post a better threat than what barca put forth in the last match...
But I think for Lyon to win this match they must have everything in their favour,luck as well and nothing short of 100%...I think Lyon winning this tie is more of Bayern not showing up than them delivery their best tho.
The hungrier team will win.
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
OK oh, I hope you are not a Barca fan because my friend who is one is still squeezing his face from that 8-2 cheesy

Not at all... I actually enjoyed the televised desecration!!!... I like it when big teams are used as scapegoats so that smaller teams can learn the true meaning of hard work, diligence and seriousness!!! grin

I equally enjoyed the following evergreen classics:

1. Man United Vs Man City (United fans know the scoreline tongue)
2. Brazil Vs Germany (That game sweet me die)
3. Arsenal Vs Man United (Epic UCL encounter)

I like such football desecration!!! grin

1 Like

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by IYANGBALI: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2020
If not for that useless martial that was very wasteful, we would have been the one playing Bayern and we would have beated the hell out of them
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by tuzle(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2020
People are seriously under rating psg and even Lyon. let us not forget that tuchel was once a coach at Dortmund, so at least he should have some experience playing Bayern and now he is with a stronger team. I am not saying psg would me, but people are seriously overestimating Bayern.

3 Likes

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by RudyNerdy: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2020
ojaysam25:
I would love the prestigious cup to go to Paris...they have suffered enough but there is a team that has no mercy....PSG stand no chance...
perfectly written brother.
PSG really deserved this trophy after all the spendings and everything but Bayern isn't a merciful team.
PSG's only hope now is for Lyon to pull a miracle against Bayern which is almost impossible

1 Like

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by RudyNerdy: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2020
tuzle:
People are seriously under rating psg and even Lyon. let us not forget that tuchel was once a coach at Dortmund, so at least he should have some experience playing Bayern and now he is with a stronger team. I am not saying psg would me, but people are seriously overestimating Bayern.
checkout the screenshot below and you'll see the overestimation is worth it

2 Likes

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Maybe this is their season. BAYERN please let my people go...

Na beg you dey beg Bayern, but it seams those guys are not joking at all and not taken anything for granted.

1 Like

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by kelmicheal: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2020
With mbappe on the team list in the final against bayern i bet psg will win.
French football is dominating the world now
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2020
JesusJesus:
Let them do their homework today first. I expect an upset

As nice and refreshing that would be for the heart and soul of football, nope it won't happen... Bayern will hit Lyon hard and fast!!!

All things being equal, tonight game should end in first half!!! Somethings in football are as sure as Death!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by Tapout(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Raydos:
This corona has blessed some clubs in some way!!

If it wasn't for Corona PSG would've been knocked out right in the Quarter Final, This One-Leg tie is making some clubs qualify to the next round by luck!

And PSG hasn't really played any club that are that good, They Played Atalanta in Quarter final and played RB Leizpeg in Semi final

Unlike Bayern who played Chelsea, Barca!!

Well, let's wait for the Final

personally I think playing without the fans had a psychological effect on Barca.
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by RudyNerdy: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2020
internationalman:
ATM eliminated Liverpool

as in eh grin
lol
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by ojaysam25(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2020
RudyNerdy:
perfectly written brother.
PSG really deserved this trophy after all the spendings and everything but Bayern isn't a merciful team.
PSG's only hope now is for Lyon to pull a miracle against Bayern which is almost impossible
Exactly....tho in football anything can happen....I think Lyon and PSG would pose a better threat than barca or Chelsea,let just hope it would be good enough....luck is the only tool to beat this Bayern...

1 Like

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by ojaysam25(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
JesusJesus:
The hungrier team will win.
Gbamsolutely..
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by JesusJesus: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

As nice and refreshing that would be for the heart and soul of football, nope it won't happen... Bayern will hit Lyon hard and fast!!!

All things being equal, tonight game should end in first half!!! Somethings in football are as sure as Death!!! tongue
If football was mathematics, all the betting companies out there will be in huge debts and probably would have shutdown. Let's see how it goes. 8pm

1 Like

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by amstamon: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
I SEE LYON VS PSG FOR FINAL!!! GUYS DON'T UNDERESTIMATE LYON...
E GO SHOCK UNA

1 Like

Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by Konji3368: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
Arsenal will win this cup
Ur mumu never doo?
Re: PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final by RudyNerdy: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2020
handsomeyinka:
PSG coach right now ahead of the final with Bayern Munich
you guys till now never learn.
See as you just fix Bayern for final.
Do you know football is unpredictable and the Lyon you so underestimate can be favoured by God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 / Gnabry Scores A Hat-Trick, Sane Shines As Bayern Munchen Rout Schalke 8 - 0 / Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.