Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws (1384 Views)

We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole / "Buhari Will Exceed His 2015 Vote Tally" - Buhari's Aides / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Trumpcard05: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2020
…vows to activate water project in Esan land

By Gabriel Enogholase

BENIN – GOVERNORSHIP candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the September 19, 2020 election in Edo State, Governor Godwin Obaseki has assured the family members of late Mrs Clara Oshiomhole in Ewohimi, Esan South East Local Government Area of the State, that the development their son-In-law, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole denied them when he governed the State for eight years would be given to them.

Obaseki who disclosed this Tuesday while addressing a campaign rally in the locality promised to address the power problem which he claimed was peculiar to most parts of the State just as he disclosed that his government has procured 50 megawatts of electricity from Ossiomo power project to the State.

He said, “What your in-law could not do, your son and brother will do it for you. I know that the one that worries you most is electricity.

We have discovered that everywhere we go in each Ward is electricity.

“I want to assure you that If you vote for me, I will work for you”.

He also gave the assurance that more roads in the local government area would be constructed by his administration.

Addressing members of Ewohimi Traditional rulers Council of Chiefs led by His Royal Highness, Peter Ojeifoh Usifoh, the Duke of Ewohimi earlier, Governor Obaseki promised to prioritize road construction, water and electricity projects as well as power and education in the next administration.

The Governor who promised to activate the Ugboha water scheme to meet the needs of residents in the Local Government, also dismissed claims that the project had been abandoned by his government, adding that the source of power was critical to its sustenance.

“We have not abandoned the water scheme in Ugboha…We will not abandon it. We do not want patchwork.

“The problem of electricity in Edo is not because we do not have power. It is the Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC), They are not serious. That is why we can’t pump water”.

He described Ewohimi as his home and intimated the traditional ruler of his mission to govern the State the second term, urged him to prevail on his subject to give peace a chance.

“I have to endure humiliation as a sitting Governor to promote peace. Peace is in my DNA despite the provocation”, he said.

On his part, the His Royal Highness, Peter Ojeifoh Usifoh, the Duke of Ewohimi, prayed for Governor Godwin Obaseki with his deputy, Mr. Philip Shaibu and members of their entourage.

Usifoh who spoke through the President of Ewohimi Community Development Association, Mr. Innocent Uwaegbea, promised to support the re-election of the Governor with a charge to fulfil his campaign promises.

Speaking at Idumijie primary school, Eguare quarters in Ewohimi primary School in Ward 1, the Chairman of Edo PDP Campaign Council, Chief Dan Orbih, challenged the former national Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole to disclose his mission to the Presidential Villa on Monday within the next 24 hours if he was not afraid of defeat ahead of the poll.

Orbih declared that Edo Governorship election will be a test case for President Muhammadu Buhari even as he charged him to allow votes count in Edo State.

“The truth must be told, this State is not the property of Oshiomhole, You (Ewohimi) ought not to be craving for development by now because this is where Oshiomhole late wife comes from. If He (Oshiomhole) had done what he was supposed to do when he was a Governor, Obaseki would have turned his attention to other things in the area” he said.

VANGUARD NEWS.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/i-will-exceed-your-expectations-obaseki-tells-oshiomholes-in-laws/
Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by SimplyAJ(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2020
what of the initial four years you had, where is the result?

Hit me up on WhatsApp 08122620710 to start earning for free

4 Likes

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by EdCure: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2020
4 years after and this mumu is still saying "I will" everywhere he goes...when he should be saying "I have".

Nothing to point out as achievement. All he does in his rallies is to mention Oshiomole and make more empty promises.

Nobody takes this Obaseki serious anymore. Not even his tax collector friends.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by internationalman(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2020
I just pray and hope Oshiomole is disgraced on that day..

The best way Obaseki is campaigning now in Benin is by playing the video of 4 years ago where Oshiomole was campaigning for him. You should see how Oshiomole was heaping praise on him.. it's being played on all TV and radio stations and billboards..

And it's working perfectly.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Schelube(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Trumpcard05:
…vows to activate water project in Esan land

By Gabriel Enogholase

BENIN – GOVERNORSHIP candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the September 19, 2020 election in Edo State, Governor Godwin Obaseki has assured the family members of late Mrs Clara Oshiomhole in Ewohimi, Esan South East Local Government Area of the State, that the development their son-In-law, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole denied them when he governed the State for eight years would be given to them.

Obaseki who disclosed this Tuesday while addressing a campaign rally in the locality promised to address the power problem which he claimed was peculiar to most parts of the State just as he disclosed that his government has procured 50 megawatts of electricity from Ossiomo power project to the State.

He said, “What your in-law could not do, your son and brother will do it for you. I know that the one that worries you most is electricity.

We have discovered that everywhere we go in each Ward is electricity.

“I want to assure you that If you vote for me, I will work for you”.

He also gave the assurance that more roads in the local government area would be constructed by his administration.

Addressing members of Ewohimi Traditional rulers Council of Chiefs led by His Royal Highness, Peter Ojeifoh Usifoh, the Duke of Ewohimi earlier, Governor Obaseki promised to prioritize road construction, water and electricity projects as well as power and education in the next administration.

The Governor who promised to activate the Ugboha water scheme to meet the needs of residents in the Local Government, also dismissed claims that the project had been abandoned by his government, adding that the source of power was critical to its sustenance.

“We have not abandoned the water scheme in Ugboha…We will not abandon it. We do not want patchwork.

“The problem of electricity in Edo is not because we do not have power. It is the Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC), They are not serious. That is why we can’t pump water”.

He described Ewohimi as his home and intimated the traditional ruler of his mission to govern the State the second term, urged him to prevail on his subject to give peace a chance.

“I have to endure humiliation as a sitting Governor to promote peace. Peace is in my DNA despite the provocation”, he said.

On his part, the His Royal Highness, Peter Ojeifoh Usifoh, the Duke of Ewohimi, prayed for Governor Godwin Obaseki with his deputy, Mr. Philip Shaibu and members of their entourage.

Usifoh who spoke through the President of Ewohimi Community Development Association, Mr. Innocent Uwaegbea, promised to support the re-election of the Governor with a charge to fulfil his campaign promises.

Speaking at Idumijie primary school, Eguare quarters in Ewohimi primary School in Ward 1, the Chairman of Edo PDP Campaign Council, Chief Dan Orbih, challenged the former national Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole to disclose his mission to the Presidential Villa on Monday within the next 24 hours if he was not afraid of defeat ahead of the poll.

Orbih declared that Edo Governorship election will be a test case for President Muhammadu Buhari even as he charged him to allow votes count in Edo State.

“The truth must be told, this State is not the property of Oshiomhole, You (Ewohimi) ought not to be craving for development by now because this is where Oshiomhole late wife comes from. If He (Oshiomhole) had done what he was supposed to do when he was a Governor, Obaseki would have turned his attention to other things in the area” he said.

VANGUARD NEWS.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/i-will-exceed-your-expectations-obaseki-tells-oshiomholes-in-laws/

This guy is a learner in politics indeed. Why all these promises during campaign as if you are vying for the office for the 1st time. He suppose to have done something for them @ first, then use it to campaign. With that they can easily be convinced

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by MarysMeal: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2020
EdCure:
4 years after and this mumu is still saying"I will" everywhere he goes.
Just like your beloved Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by EdCure: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2020
internationalman:
I just pray and hope Oshiomole is disgraced on that day..The best way Obaseki is campaigning now in Benin is by playing the video of 4 years ago where Oshiomole was campaigning for him. You should see how Oshiomole was heaping praise on him.. it's being played on all TV and radio stations and billboards..And it's working perfectly.
That's because Obaseki cannot point to any achievement after 4 years in office. Which in itself is enough admittance of failure.

Obaseki is also letting us know how much of an ingrate and betrayer he is.

He will be rejected at the polls because of what he is: An ingrate, betrayer and poor performer!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Trumpcard05: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2020
I pity Nigerians who still don’t realize yet that Obaseki’s fight is a fight for the common man and the way we must go if we really want to liberate our country from the evil that is trying to overshadow it.

Make una wake up and stop clapping for una enemies join Obaseki and make a statement against bad retrogressive politics pls before it is too late!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Formularcr7: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2020
After 4 years
Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by IamWonderful: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Obaseki is a drowning man, power problem you didn't address for 3year and some months, his eyes will soon clear
Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by EdCure: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Trumpcard05:
I pity Nigerians who still don’t realize yet that Obaseki’s fight is a fight for the common man and the way we must go if we really want to liberate our country from the evil that is trying to overshadow it.
Make una wake up and stop clapping for una enemies join Obaseki and make a statement against bad retrogressive politics pls before it is too late!
You can only fight for the common man by providing good governance and showing good results. Not by fighting your perceived enemies with our commonwealth.

Obaseki is a big failure.
Edos cannot be decieved!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by JAMO84: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2020
internationalman:

The best way Obaseki is campaigning now in Benin is by playing the video of 4 years ago where Oshiomole was campaigning for him. You should see how Oshiomole was heaping praise on him.. it's being played on all TV and radio stations and billboards..

So, you're confirming that they are playing Osho's videos instead of playing achievements video. Clueless to the core.

1 Like

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by slivertongue: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2020
“What your in-law could not do, your son and brother will do it for you"

1 Like

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Trumpcard05:

Obaseki that was in antipeople APC before.....

Better stop supporting these politicians from PDP and APC.
Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by dheilaw1(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Trumpcard05:

the same obaseki that has been defeated even before the election?
Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Pollosa1: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Politicians
Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Access03(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2020
It takes money and enormous work to build a winning campaign organization or structure. If you don't want to be beholden to a godfather, build your campaign on the people. Don't use a godfather to win and dump him. It is a recipe for conflicts on steroids. Don't use your teeth to share meat you don't eat. A case of Godwin Obaseki!
Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Judeerons32: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Obaseki is a clown. In that long speech after 4years he cannot point to what he has done in Ewohimi yet he wants to compare himself to Oshiomhole who built a world class hospital in the community named after his late wife and network of roads.
Such shameless fraudster.
Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2020
When you read through with an open mind, you sense some emotions and passion for the people..

1 Like

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Hoelujohn: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
internationalman:

What has obaseki done? If it's about what someone has said before I think we can both strike a deal. Let me also say good things about you now and next election you should contest while I go against you then you can be playing the videos of what I have said about you since that's what matters to win election. Ode
Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by ospido: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Schelube:

This guy is a learner in politics indeed. Why all these promises during campaign as if you are vying for the office for the 1st time. He suppose to have done something for them @ first, then use it to campaign. With that they can easily be convinced

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Oshiomole has been disowned
E rats how market

1 Like

Re: I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Obaseki is campaigning in Edo central after four years whn he hasn't commissioned one project.....Esans are not fools... majority of the roads in Edo central where done by oshiomole even even built a General hospital in this Ewohimi Obaseki is going to campaign

(1) (Reply)

Maina Returned To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic (photos) / Economically Important Cities In Nigeria 2020(pictures) / Ex Ipob Member Burn His Ipob Matterials, Denounce Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.