Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video (28337 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / 29 College Of Forestry Students Abducted In Kaduna Regain Freedom (Video) / Olushola Popoola Denied Visa By Canada Because He Was A Member Of SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by BOFA2020: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2020
donbachi:
Hope him don learn.

See deformed logic. If this was about about Buhari, you and your likes will be here wailing and crying. HYPOCRITE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by winkmart: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2020
Naijasageblog:
This is cybercrime crime so because it's Jonathan sowore and sahara reporters re celebrating a criminal. Two months is too small he should be charged and properly sentenced.

This statement is dumb. I am not saying you are dumb ooo

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by BOFA2020: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2020
slivertongue:
lucky you. why didn't u create a parody account using ur kinsman

See wailing excuses. HYPOCRITE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by mamotalk: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2020
so Sowore is supporting my football club.
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Sterope(f): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Learn what, sheeple?
donbachi:
Hope him don learn.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by BOFA2020: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2020
Naijasageblog:
This is cybercrime crime so because it's Jonathan sowore and sahara reporters re celebrating a criminal. Two months is too small he should be charged and properly sentenced.

Goatluck Jona-daft slaves are easy to spot.
#HYPOCRISY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Sterope(f): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Why wasn't he charged to court? It was a parody account, and that was very obvious even to the most stupid..

Harangue614:
He learnt the hard way. Impersonation is a serious offense.

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2020
See as his mouth bend like crayfish...

He didn't see obasanjo to use do parody account na Jonathan him see

Foolish man

Why releasing him....he should have been locked and keys thrown into the high sea...

Useless olushola .

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2020
See defenders of theif everwhere ...like we all dunno wetin he wan use am do angry ....how I wish den fit keep am till next year lipsrsealed useless thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by inspayard(f): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Why didn't they release him earlier? I wonder what point the police force was trying to prove.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by wonder233: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Sowore: My boy, these our masters we did everything to enthrone in 2015 no send us o.. In fact they are even the ones dealing with us.
Olusola: Bros I am shocked! I thought our revered gods would be happy I created a parody account of their opponent, but instead, they locked me up for 2months.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Harangue614:
He learnt the hard way. Impersonation is a serious offense.

He clearly stated that the account did not belong to GEJ.

So, how is that impersonation?

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
LandMann:
All hail the man of peace.

Praised by fools and idolised by idiots.

A PhD holder who could not use his intellect to better Nigerians and Nigeria.

Thanks to him, Nigeria is now in deeper shît.

You dey mind them.

Man of peace my foot!!!

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
fredoooooo:
Hahaha na sahara reporter interview him, later dem go brainwash and call the criminal an activists, ... liars grin cheesy
How is he a criminal please? It's a "PARODY" ACCOUNT

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by TeraHawks: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
LandMann:
All hail the man of peace.

Praised by fools and idolised by idiots.

A PhD holder who could not use his intellect to better Nigerians and Nigeria.

Thanks to him, Nigeria is now in deeper shît.

An idiotic statement from an idiot. Obviously you dont understand a thing about economic indicators otherwise you'd know your god PMB was handed a growing economy and managed to destroy it in record time. Big fool

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by duality(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
How about a parody account of Seun osewa on nairaland.

I'm just asking so I know what to make of this news.

Seun/ lalasticlsla, this is an honest question and I don't think I saw info on it anywhere
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by honeycrown(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
I think English Language is worrying some of our people..... It was stated clearly that the account was not that of Goodluck Jonathan, yet some who do not understand what a parody account means are here spewing rubbish. No one is talking about how somone was detained for 84 days without having to see a lawyer and yet Nigeria youths are here blaming the guy. Nawa for the way some so called youths dey reason sha[b][/b]

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Simbrixton(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Naijasageblog:
u are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by bouncino(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Iamdemola:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/18/how-i-was-detained-84-days-making-comment-about-ex-president-goodluck-jonathan-and-his
Stupid news item designed to tarnish GEJ's name .
What does detained on orders of Jonathan mean? Is the Jonathan the President or head of any security agency? When did Buhari and APC start listening or obeying Jonathan?
Somebody goofed and instead of blaming them Sowore is still trying to get at Jonathan. It is the responsibility of the Police or any other agency to follow rule of law or conduct due diligence. Silly report from Sahara.

7 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Person2person(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by shegzhkn: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Men trump was right about africa countries, detaining a man for a parody account.
In a saner clime folks operate parody account of your greatest grand father in washington
with more honor and reputation.

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by abdullahi45: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
post=92987354:

Double wahala for deadii body, as if locking him up is not enough, they locked him up with a Chinese man.

We wonder what the children of hate, frustration and perdition are all saying about this.
They would have been wailing, fainting, dying, banging their empty skulls on the wall assuming this young man was arrested for creating our darling Daddy parody account.
Bunch of hypocrites everywhere!

Spits

Lol. They are cringing already. Please tamper justice with mercy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by RuddyFusion(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lazy Youth
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Perfecttouchade: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Did he use the ex president's bio also? There are things to look before convicting him, did he send any messages pretending to be the ex president..it is well o
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by abdullahi45: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
bouncino:

Stupid news item designed to tarnish GEJ's name .
What does detained on orders of Jonathan mean? Is the Jonathan the President or head of any security agency? When did Buhari and APC start listening or obeying Jonathan?
Somebody goofed and instead of blaming them Sowore is still trying to get at Jonathan. It is the responsibility of the Police or any other agency to follow rule of law or conduct due diligence. Silly report from Sahara.

Are you serious right now. So you mean being an ex president he has no power to order arrest in Nigeria? You must be dreaming! You should understand the power dynamics, even though he is now an ex president, he can still prey on those with less power and privilege than him.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by 1TRUEEGOD: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
slivertongue:
lucky you. why didn't u create a parody account using ur kinsman

EDUCATE YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
You a cybercriminal,a fraudster using Jonathan fake account to defraud innocent people, why didn't you use one of your kinsmen name
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
He never experected it............. What do you expect, when you got analogue people, in a digital age........... wink
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by stormborn28(m): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
JesusJesus:
I thought Sowore was a Chelsea fan.
Why Madrid?
undecided
nonsense everywhere... This is how useless cults decided to make a claim of colours as their logos abi symbols as if they are God who created colours.. Sowore can decide to wear whatever jersey he likes and has no explanation to anybody..

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by promotervickky(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Other people will learn from him, after this! This is too much on Twitter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military / President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.