Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) (28327 Views)

President Tinubu And King Charles In Group Picture With Other World Leaders / Tinubu In India. Meets With Indian Billonaire, Gopichand Hinduja / President Tinubu Recieves In Audience, Former President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by plaindealer: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
By Ajuri Ngelale

PRESIDENT TINUBU ARRIVES INDIA AND HEADS STRAIGHT INTO TOP-LEVEL INVESTMENT MEETING WITH HINDUJA CHAIRMAN AFTER 15 HOUR JOURNEY

Undeterred by jetlag from a long intercontinental journey, President Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday, arrived in New Delhi to the immediate embrace of Mr. Gopichand Hinduja, the Chairman and CEO of the Hinduja Group of Companies, a conglomerate with a total asset portfolio exceeding $100 billion U.S. Dollars.

The Indian Industrialist was received by the President within 90 minutes of the President’s arrival in India for a meeting, which began around 8:00 pm local time.

Accompanied to the meeting by Nigeria’s Ministers of Finance, Trade & Industry, and Foreign Affairs, the smiling Nigerian leader made it clear to his first visitor that he is in India with one focus: attracting investments to Nigeria with lucrative opportunities for investors, but most essentially, jobs for Nigerians and new revenue opportunities for Nigeria’s federal and sub-national governments.

“We are here for business. I am here to personally assure our friends and investors that there is no bottleneck that I will not break. Nigeria will become one of the most conducive places on earth to make good profits and create lasting jobs. With my support, nothing is standing in your way of enjoying the unrivalled opportunities presented by our massive market and the ingenious & hardworking nature of the Nigerian people. We are open for business,” the President firmly assured.

The Hinduja Group Chairman told the President that he was a living witness to his landmark effort as Governor of Lagos in turning a coastal erosion and water encroachment crisis into a massive free trade zone where industry now thrives. This, he said, was partially responsible for his excitement to partner with Nigeria’s new President to create win-win prosperity for Nigeria’s talented population.

“We believe in you as a leader who has done this before. You know what the challenges are. You know how to fix them. We are going to make investments into the billions of dollars under your leadership because we see you are already addressing the systemic problems. I am ready now to sign an MoU and to begin execution. You tell me who to liaise with and we will get to work immediately, particularly concerning bus and automobile manufacturing in Nigeria, amongst other areas,” the Industrialist enthusiastically stated.

The President did not wait to respond.

“Ministers of Trade and Finance, the two of you will follow this up immediately and you will draw up the terms to the satisfaction of both parties. If there are any issues at all which require my intervention, they must be brought to my attention immediately.”

After the President assigned the task of agreeing to the two Ministers in collaboration with Hinduja Group Executives, who were present in the room, the industrialist could not hide his excitement.

“I have had paperwork stalled in Nigerian bureaucracy for over one year, especially in FCT, but I knew that you would be purpose-driven in this endeavour and God will help you to turn Nigeria’s rich promise into a rich reality for all of its citizens,” the Indian Billionaire concluded.

The President concluded that his task of making Nigeria great can only be achieved through teamwork and not in isolation, noting that when his investors are happy, Nigerians will rejoice by partaking in an inclusive economy where hard work is rewarded and where excellence becomes the reputation of the nation.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Alchemy528: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Old kaku

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by successmatters(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
They just published this news to praise this old man because he flew in comfort for 15 hours and didn't break his spinal cord for sitting in a plane, grin
Instead he arrived and successfully shook the hands on an Indian in India 🇮🇳

What an achievement grin

47 Likes 14 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by helinues: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Respected president, his Excellency Bola Tinubu

With Tinubu's presidency, no doubt better Nigeria ahead

149 Likes 17 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by helinues: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
successmatters:
Old kago

Don't be a born hater.

Being bitter shouldn't be on all positive threads

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Jeon(f): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Congratulations 🎊
The best president ever!.

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by plaindealer: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
After a 15-hour flight, the President hit the ground running with major investment meetings with Indian industrialists.

This is literally the meaning of hit the ground running.

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by jahsharon: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
plaindealer:

The President did not wait to respond.

“Ministers of Trade and Finance, the two of you will follow this up immediately and you will draw up the terms to the satisfaction of both parties. If there are any issues at all which require my intervention, they must be brought to my attention immediately.”

After the President assigned the task of agreeing to the two Ministers in collaboration with Hinduja Group Executives, who were present in the room, the industrialist could not hide his excitement.

“I have had paperwork stalled in Nigerian bureaucracy for over one year, especially in FCT, but I knew that you would be purpose-driven in this endeavour and God will help you to turn Nigeria’s rich promise into a rich reality for all of its citizens,” the Indian Billionaire concluded.
[b][/b]

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1699130333805850659

Shey una dey hear?

This isn't a talker, he is a doer.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by successmatters(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
plaindealer:
After a 15-hour flight, the President hit the ground running with major investment meetings with Indian industrialists.

This is literally the meaning of hit the ground running.

That's what i was saying, it's a miracle he didn't end up in the intensive care unit of a hospital after sitting in a plane for 15 long hours, may the Lord God be praised grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by plaindealer: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
successmatters:
Old kago

After 15 hour's flight, your kind go dey sleep saying you are tired and jet-lagged, but the so-called old kago did not go to sleep or rest or even claim jetlag, he went to work right away.

You made zero sense, but of course, that was the hatred and bitterness in you, it's what you people carry around as portion in life.

Sad.

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by successmatters(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
plaindealer:

After 15 hour's flight, your kind go dey sleep saying you are tired and jet-lagged, but the so-called old kago did not go to sleep or rest or even claim jetlag, he went to work right away.

You made zero sense, but of course, that was the hatred and bitterness in you, it's what you people carry around as portion in life.

Sad.

Of course I am celebrating 🍾 his 15 hours long flight, and the fact he didn't faint, isn't that a major miracle?

Why are we arguing Baba grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by jahsharon: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
successmatters:

That's what i was saying, it's a miracle he didn't end up in thr intensive care unit of a hospital after sitting in a plane for 15 long hours, may the Lord God be praised grin

I hope it is not the same hatred and bitterness that killed those before you that will damage you also

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by helinues: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
successmatters:

That's what i was saying, it's a miracle he didn't end up in thr intensive care unit of a hospital after sitting in a plane for 15 long hours, may the Lord God be praised grin

Change your moniker to hatematters

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by successmatters(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

Change your moniker to hatematters

Baba, you're the person hating on this thread, I am congratulating the man na grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by helinues: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
successmatters:

Baba, you're the person hating on this thread, I am congratulating the man na grin

successmatters:
They just published this news to praise this old man because he flew in comfort for 15 hours and didn't break his spinal cord for sitting in a plane, grin

What an achievement grin

We must be using different English curriculum in Nigeria regions

Don't bother to call that sarcasm cos na foolery instead

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by plaindealer: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
successmatters:

Of course I am celebrating 🍾 his 15 hours long flight, and the fact he didn't faint, isn't that a major miracle?

Why are we arguing Baba grin

successmatters:
Nobody can be worse than the druggie

The whole Nigeria voted for Peter Obi

You hateful and bitter obi ipob cult mob cowards cannot even stand by your odious mentality and who you really are as a people.

Public nuisance and anti-Nigerian element.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by successmatters(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
plaindealer:

[b][/b]

You hateful and bitter obi ipob cult mob cowards cannot even stand by your odious mentality and who you really are as a people.

Public nuisance and anti-Nigerian element.

Slow down and enjoy a beer boy, before you develop HBP. Dollar is already #965 in Lagos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by plaindealer: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
successmatters:

Slow down and enjoy a beer boy, before you develop HBP. Dollar is already #965 in Lagos

What's Dollar got to do with the president meeting industrialists in India?

Typical idiotic obi ipob troll rubbish..

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by plaindealer: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2023

This is one of the many reasons why the President went with specially selected official delegation and cabinet members

Trust the President to direct Wike to handle this matter right away..

66 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by successmatters(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
plaindealer:

This is one of the many reasons why the President went with specially selected official delegation and cabinet members

Trust the President to direct Wike to handle this matter right away..

It proves one thing everyone has been saying, the old druggie is useless and doesn't have a working brain, without those ministers around him, he cannot talk or hold any discussion. Some people complained during the campaigns that he was demented.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Beremx(f): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
This Tinubu's visit to India go loud o! Pictures of sitting down and shaking hands will be the order of the day.
I hope something positive comes out of it.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by RenaissanceGuy: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Lol. African countries and their futile chase after so-called FDI. Going to look for gold that's at your back yard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Parachoko: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nah Person Dem talk say Sick b dz o

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by pandoragirigory: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ok

46 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by successmatters(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Lol. African countries and their futile chase after a so-called FDI. Going to look for gold that's at your back yard.

I wonder o, that's why they are congratulating a man for flying to India to beg for business when he has over 100 million business men in his country whom he cannot even provide electricity for?

Comedians grin

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Okoroawusa: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
successmatters:

What an achievement grin
Please don't tell me that you will be doing this for the next 8 years. It's not good for your mental health

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by tishbite42: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Indian love
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by successmatters(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Please don't tell me that you will be doing this for the next 8 years. It's not good for your mental health

Just stand there and watch me for 8 years, make sure you don't get tired of reading from me for 8 years grin

I did it before, I can do it again so what's the fuss?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by plaindealer: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Lol. African countries and their futile chase after a so-called FDI. Going to look for gold that's at your back yard.

So, because we have gold, we should never look for FDI in other areas...

I guess developed countries attained development because of a single resource.

Apple is the richest American company and its products are manufactured in China and India through FDI which created wealth and jobs in China and India.

Tesla, Boeing, and countless global brands are in a lot of countries outside America through FDI, manufacturing products for global consumption and creating wealth and jobs in those countries.

So, do you think these countries should have rejected FDI because they have gold or whatever resources in their country?

See, this is why they say the greatest challenge and obstacle to Nigeria is her intellectual lazy, and unexposed youths.

Thank God you and your kind are not running Nigeria.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by rationalhuman(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
1. For those who are saying he travelled 15 hours non stop, tired and still working:
That tiny Jet can not travel 8000+ Km to India, This clearly tells he had atleast 2 pitstops somewhere in Africa (Possibly East cost). Common people use your brain.

For those kind of Non-Stop distances US President , Indian Prime Minister have their special kind of Mega planes.
Ref:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_One
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_One

2. Industrialists Hinduja is true technocrat, he is the owner of Ashok Leyland Heavy machineries (UK & India), and these Multi Billionaires don't waste their time to entertain political leaders from any African nation so if he is meeting Tinubu then there might be some good outcome for Nigerian economy, a single Mega factory can change the scene. Tinubu is on right track with this one.

3. Nigerian Diplomats must do everything to arrange a meeting with Real Tycoons like Ambani and Adani, These ones are driving the green energy tech in the world.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration / Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University / PDP Mega Rally In Dutse, Jigawa State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.