Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video (28310 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / 29 College Of Forestry Students Abducted In Kaduna Regain Freedom (Video) / Olushola Popoola Denied Visa By Canada Because He Was A Member Of SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by abdullahi45: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
ojobek:
My bro ,please don't trust LAOTECH students with any account, either parody or not.That is headquarter of yahoo.

Oga, it is LAUTECH, not LAOTECH. Why the unnecessary labeling of LAUTECH students. That your umbrella is too broad..

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Tobidarker02: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
ojobek:
Don't forget he is from LAOTECH, only if you understand what I mean.
And so?
Go and read the meaning of parody and sink it in

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by abdullahi45: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tobidarker02:

And so?
Go and read the meaning of parody and sink it in

It will surprise you that some people don't even know what "parody" means. They are just quick to comment due to their filthy preconceptions about LAUTECH. I have good friends from LAUTECH. Not all LAUTECH students are into yahoo yahoo, enough of this unnecessary prejudice.
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Onnasucs1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
ojobek:
Don't forget he is from LAOTECH, only if you understand what I mean.
are you on twitter? Do you follow the guy on twitter? Did you see the tweet that got him arrested?

If the answer to all those questions is NO! JUST SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by feeloscar(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Naijasageblog:
This is cybercrime crime so because it's Jonathan sowore and sahara reporters re celebrating a criminal. Two months is too small he should be charged and properly sentenced.
Cyber crime you say? Could you please direct me to the part of the constitution that says owning a parody account is a crime.
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Roozzaay(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
slivertongue:
lucky you. why didn't u create a parody account using ur kinsman
Parody account ain't crime you this silly tribal bigot
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by feeloscar(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
honeycrown:
I think English Language is worrying some of our people..... It was stated clearly that the account was not that of Goodluck Jonathan, yet some who do not understand what a parody account means are here spewing rubbish. No one is talking about how somone was detained for 84 days without having to see a lawyer and yet Nigeria youths are here blaming the guy. [i]Nawa for the way some so called youths dey reason sha
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by babajero(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
post=92987354:

Double wahala for deadii body, as if locking him up is not enough, they locked him up with a Chinese!!

We wonder what the children of hate, frustration and perdition are all saying about this.
They would have been wailing, fainting, dying, banging their empty skulls on the wall assuming this young man was arrested for creating our darling Daddy parody account.
Bunch of hypocrites everywhere!

Spits

No mind dem jor!
HYPOCRISY and LYING are their traits.
He was even happy he didn't create buhari's own, if not his family would have been thinking where to get 5 million to pay.
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
seguno2:

Impersonation is not a crime?
What part of the moon is that please

Is parody impersonation?
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by slivertongue: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Roozzaay:
Parody account ain't crime you this silly tribal bigot

I repeat do it with the name of ur kinsman and leave GEJ alone crime or no crime
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by solonubinho(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Naijasageblog:
This is cybercrime crime so because it's Jonathan sowore and sahara reporters re celebrating a criminal. Two months is too small he should be charged and properly sentenced.

Olodo oshi. Like a typical wannabe blogger. You will tell us how that equates to cybercrime. He even said 'Cybercrime crime'. Cybercrime crime ko, 'Cybercrime felony ni

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by izibili44: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin > grin grin grin grin grin grin
anungangampu:
sharap
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by slivertongue: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
babajero:
He was even happy he didn't create buhari's own, if not his family would have been thinking where to get 5 million to pay.

don't mind those two faced characters, them for try am see wahala
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Aflix(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
BOFA2020:

See deformed logic. If this was about about Buhari, you and your likes will be here wailing and crying. HYPOCRITE.
Na impersonate he impersonate, he no De bomb, he no De behead, he no De rape, he no De Rob, he no De destroy government property like those wey Buhari De realease
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Roozzaay(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
slivertongue:

I repeat do it with the name of ur kinsman and leave GEJ alone crime or no crime
He might be your kinsman, he's OUR fellow countryman grin grin
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Codes151(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
For two months? During Jonathan regime.

I don’t understand o. How is he showing symptoms after 5 years he stayed with Chinese
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by slivertongue: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Roozzaay:

He might be your kinsman, he's OUR fellow countryman grin grin

not my kinsman but commit the crime with the name of ur own. most of those supporting him see no good in GEJ and would adopt neo hate speech to drag his person into the mud
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by medolab90(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
operationmoses:
You a cybercriminal,a fraudster using Jonathan fake account to defraud innocent people, why didn't you use one of your kinsmen name

It's obvious you weren't following the news.It is a parody account and he is not using it to defraud anyone I'm one of his followers on Twitter.

Know more about something before you speak or better still keep mute.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by bigcee(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
LandMann:
All hail the man of peace.
Praised by fools and idolised by idiots.
A PhD holder who could not use his intellect to better Nigerians and Nigeria.
Thanks to him, Nigeria is now in deeper shît.

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by nerd51(f): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
The way some people are displaying their ignorance is really alarming...you guys should check the meaning of "parody" and stop spewing rubbish. The guy even stated it in the bio

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by surgical: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
LandMann:
All hail the man of peace.

Praised by fools and idolised by idiots.

A PhD holder who could not use his intellect to better Nigerians and Nigeria.

Thanks to him, Nigeria is now in deeper shît.
yes thanks to his selfish self ,he put us in a one chance vehicle and went his way,we are now living with the consequence
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by madridsta007(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
FrLukas:

You are either naive or don't live in Nigeria.

Make I hear say for president no get power to order police to arrest in Nigeria when even Chinese sef dey order police to brutalize Naija citizens.

Not really. I am being factual.
GEJ is not the President. Buhari is. It is Buhari's Military, Police, DSS, etc.
Buhari is accountable here. Not GEJ.
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
madridsta007:

Not really. I am being factual.
GEJ is not the President. Buhari is. It is Buhari's Military, Police, DSS, etc.
Buhari is accountable here. Not GEJ.

Nothing factual about what you posted.

Ordinary police that you'll give a few naira notes to and ask them to arrest your neighbor and they'll jump to it.
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by medolab90(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tobidarker02:

You obviously do not have sense
No matter what crime one most have committed, detaining someone without access to lawyer is wrong, if Jonathan is right he should have charged him to court
The likes of you are the reason why Nigeria is still like this
Useless fool

Bro,I'm tired of our Countrymen just see what the guy was saying.We sometimes deserve whatever is happening to us.

It is all about playing tribal card to them .
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by BOFA2020: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Aflix:
Na impersonate he impersonate, he no De bomb, he no De behead, he no De rape, he no De Rob, he no De destroy government property like those wey Buhari De realease

You are right oh, just like the ones that bomb Abuja back then that Goatluck Jona-daft was trying to cover for or thr ones that were cutting people's heads in Rivers in 2015.

Better check your body temperature next time before posting rubbish.
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by nextstep(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Harangue614:
He learnt the hard way. Impersonation is a serious offense.

Impersonation is when a fake makes people believe he is the person. This is a fraud, and a crime

Parody is when people know the account is just for play. This is social commentary, and allowable by free speech. They looked through all his DMs, tweets, and didn't see anything criminal. Yet he was detained for 84 days.

I know this is Nigeria, but I seriously doubt that GEJ himself called for the boy's arrest. Likely some oversabi officers - he mentioned Jonathan's CSO.

It's also disappointing that youths here are busy blaming the poor guy for doing something which is not a crime. This is exactly why our leaders are just riding all over us. I may even be bashed for this comment, while the real problem is gross injustice; lack of freedom of speech; and denying access to a lawyer.

Another potential bright life that should be benefitting Nigeria... his hopes and dreams being stifled... just as they want it.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Graxie(f): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
This shows Bihari is a failure; he promised change, where is the difference?

How can Jonathan order the arrest of a civilian whom Bihari promised to protect for more than two months?

Does it mean that anybody can give orders to police and DSS without Bihari approval

Youths arguing here wake up, nothing has changed.
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Doyou2019: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
honeycrown:
I think English Language is worrying some of our people..... It was stated clearly that the account was not that of Goodluck Jonathan, yet some who do not understand what a parody account means are here spewing rubbish. No one is talking about how somone was detained for 84 days without having to see a lawyer and yet Nigeria youths are here blaming the guy. Nawa for the way some so called youths dey reason sha[b][/b]

Nigerian youths are a disgrace. One look on the comments gracing the frontpage is enough to show you just how terribly illiterate the average NLander is. I see no hope for this country. It's a goner.
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by ridbell01(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Buhari and Jonathan are twins evil God is using to punish the country
Re: Babatunde Olushola Regains Freedom - Video by Xano(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Interesting

You two, among others should enquire from a learned lawyer about cybercrime act and it's relationship to this case(parody account).

My advice, after the lawyer has explained it to you, then you be careful.

Iamdemola:

Having a Parody account in whatever name is actually not a crime

OAUTemitayo:

How is it a crime?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court / President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) / Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.