Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic (59271 Views)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS / Proposed $134m Ibadan Port Will End Apapa Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic by gideonvalor98(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
ikenna44:
Shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say abeg!

Na you head dey pain na...omokomo!
Re: FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic by ikenna44: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
At least you know say I get head... But you on the other hand... I really doubt you do!
Rest in peace bro... Idlot!

gideonvalor98:

Na you head dey pain na...omokomo!
Re: FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic by gideonvalor98(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
ikenna44:
At least you know say I get head... But you on the other hand... I really doubt you do!
Rest in peace bro... Idlot!

This one no get future, las las you go land in prison
Re: FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic by ikenna44: 4:42am On Aug 21, 2020
You're already in the worst prison ever... And that's a mental prison... Rest in peace!

gideonvalor98:

This one no get future, las las you go land in prison
Re: FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic by gideonvalor98(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2020
ikenna44:
You're already in the worst prison ever... And that's a mental prison... Rest in peace!

The worst mistake your parent had is bringing you into this word albeit unplanned - what a shame to have a son around you who is full of bitterness with no joy in his life. I am Your existence is causing them pain. What a pity! Who will deliver this boy from this misery of a life?
Re: FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic by ikenna44: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
You can't put a simple paragraph together... You're not worth the time... Your death is waiting for you in front... You won't die by my hands... Rest in peace!

gideonvalor98:

The worst mistake your parent had is bringing you into this word albeit unplanned - what a shame to have a son around you who is full of bitterness with no joy in his life. I am Your existence is causing them pain. What a pity! Who will deliver this boy from this misery of a life?
Re: FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic by NairaHercules(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
SlayerForever:

They should congest us, no p grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth / 5 Common Visa Interview Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Chances / South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.