Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead (29234 Views)

Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by 9jadonfinish: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Coro this people are not the one we need dead, we need the people holding this country down to die like ibb obasanjo,buhari Tinubu oshoiomole abdusalam etc
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by Brunicekid(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Alberta123:
Seems like death dn open branch for alausa.

Every week, every new lagos politician dies.
God take control.
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by aspiring44: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Birdeyeview:

Uncle righteousness told us its sign of the end time

For every season there is good , the bad and ugly.

The calamity that will overcome us should not come near us.

Death is inevitable , we are vulnerable

1 Like

Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by madjune(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Long standing heart conditions can't be ruled out.

The average lagosian eats to get fat on amala and ewedu diet.
And people will tell you, your body dey fresh.

Arterial blockage and possible unexpected death, that's what eventually happens.

1 Like

Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by PoliteActivist: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
adonainana:

It’s impsosible to suffer injustice from a court of law unless the judge was corrupt or took bribe or was inept. There will always be a winner and loser in most cases

Her acquitting or convicting someone in your favour or against you is not injustice but on many ocassions based on what evidence was before or absent from the court

No one to blame for thar

If it's all about evidence, then why the saying: "A good lawyer knows the law, a great lawyer knows the judge"?
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by winkmart: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
RIP
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by Petyprincess(f): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
death can come anytime.

be prepared, except you have a covenant with the Almighty about the years you want to spend on earth.

may her soul RIP.
It seems you are born again nw grin
When will you change your name from mrnippleslover to Mrbiblelover?

1 Like

Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by ZeezeeMula: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
I fear who no fear you o. is it ogun or ohun. no vex. wetin concern Olorun with ogun

chukwuibuipob:
sad Have Mercy oh Lord sad.

ERU olorun bami oo
Ogun ti o ba ti pinu
lokan e.
Ko si Eniti o le da Duro.

Sleep well Chief Magistrate Abimbola Aoko•Komolafe.May God give the family fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss

Good nite
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by dapadawee: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
This woman that year...
hope say no be the tvc news woman wey they settle case of debt defaults
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by Craziestgirl(f): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
I was present in her court last year, she was berating a young lawyer for being rude, telling him "Don't be rude to me. I come from a family of judges my father and grandfather were judges"

A very compassionate woman - she ordered prison officials to wait while she speedily processed and GRANTED a previously refused bail application for a man brought from prison custody. I still remember the joy in the man's face.

May her soul be blessed.
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Petyprincess:

It seems you are born again nw grin
When will you change your name from mrnippleslover to Mrbiblelover?

mo fó ooh.

yeeeeeh cheesy

u no like me sha. I no fit change that name for anything. smiley

liked your breakfast/lunch, though. it's my best and favorite meal be, but the ewedu in exchange for okro, lobatan wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by chukwuibuipob: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
ZeezeeMula:
I fear who no fear you o. is it ogun or ohun. no vex. wetin concern Olorun with ogun

Fear urself and shadow.Common sense should tell u something sha.Need not say much.The peepz dat use iPhone are in best position to educate u.Thanks for d auto modify grin sad undecided.Swear with Ur eyes dat ohun didn't change to Ogun or something else Wen u type

1 Like

Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by saxby(f): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sad one, RIP to her embarassed
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by ZeezeeMula: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
At the bolded. Why do we always assume that we know people we have not met. You just have to assume that I don't have iPhone. Thank God you say iPhone and not iPad.

I use the latest 2020 12.9 inches iPad pro complete with a pen and that's what I use for my illustration work. I even woke up midnight today to make an order for its keyboard so I can give out my HP laptop.

I have not seen Ohun been automatically changed to Ogun before. And like I earlier stated. NO VEX. I didn't meant to insult.

chukwuibuipob:
Fear urself and shadow.Common sense should tell u something sha.Need not say much. The peepz dat use iPhone are in best position to educate u. Thanks for d auto modify grin sad undecided.Swear with Ur eyes dat ohun didn't change to Ogun or something else Wen u type
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by Skelewudprince: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Craziestgirl:
I was present in her court last year, she was berating a young lawyer for being rude, telling him "Don't be rude to me. I come from a family of judges my father and grandfather were judges"

A very compassionate woman - she ordered prison officials to wait while she speedily processed and GRANTED a previously refused bail application for a man brought from prison custody. I still remember the joy in the man's face.

May her soul be blessed.

I know her and her family. She hailed from Ilesa. Her late Dad was a popular Lawyer (S.O Aoko) and some of her siblings are lawyers too.

So sad she had to die young. May God grant her eternal rest.
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by Achi02(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Rest in peace...ma..
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by earnit5: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
shocked angry
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by isiuzo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
This woman that year...
For court 2 Ikeja?
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by Trustrade: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Sir, If you don't know anything just shut up. This woman was a family friend and she was God fearing with zero tolerance for nonsense so don't say things you don't know

Emmypure:
finally God has passed justice, to those who suffered injustice in her hand, what a great news I am happy
Re: Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead by merits(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
That's life she judged pple here on Earth and almighty God will judge her in hereafter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State / Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.