Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? (1105 Views)

If Jesus Died For Our Sins,then Came Back To Life,wouldn't That Break The Deal? / The Power Of Silence By Apostle Joshua Selman / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2020

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Rome is the Devil's church and Freemasons are the Devil's knights
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Why?
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Because they are secretly pagans and they do not fear God.
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
The Romans are guilty all over the world for being devils regardless of race or culture. They will never confess the church will go through the rapture its Revealations. Even if they were to confess I seriously doubt they would meet with forgiveness seeing their evils are horrific.

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
They are not only involved in homosexuality and pedophilia yet also rituall killings.
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2020
LordReed:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12163160_textmaster041607_25_37_jpeg_jpegc8b1f7dc3a2eb0d80feb7364ad62400f

This is fake.

Is it? This is what Barack Obama promoted gay love? And there alot of Black men living on the down low in fraternities where sodomy is a religion.
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2020
It is Written "Iniquity shall and Must Increase," Because Men Hate God and love wickedness!

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpLCLUsSAw

An U.S pastor anal raping little boys in his church. He hide sex lube in the church.
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheBedWench:

Is it? This is what Barack Obama promoted gay love? And there alot of Black men living on the down low in fraternities where sodomy is a religion.

Yes it is, Barack never kissed the person in the picture who happens to be David Cameron, former UK PM.

Yeah there are black men who are gay and in the closet, so? You now have to lie to drive that home?

1 Like

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
LordReed:

Yes it is, Barack never kissed the person in the picture who happens to be David Cameron, former UK PM.

Yeah there are black men who are gay and in the closet, so? You now have to lie to drive that home?

I didnt make the picture let's at least be honest. So don't go calling me a liar. There are a ton of Blackmen who are closet gays yet also members of pagan homosexual cults.
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by LordReed(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheBedWench:

I didnt make the picture let's at least be honest. So don't go calling me a liar. There are a ton of Blackmen who are closet gays yet also members of pagan homosexual cults.

I will call you a liar if you attempt to defend this fake picture which it seemed you where doing. Besides I don't see you taking down the picture despite knowing it is fake. So what's it gonna be?

1 Like

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
LordReed:

I will call you a liar if you attempt to defend this fake picture which it seemed you where doing. Besides I don't see you taking down the picture despite knowing it is fake. So what's it gonna be?

I created the Memes not the picture. The memes is my point. Maybe you aught to focus upon that so as to get the whole message.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
LordReed:

Look at this and tell me it's fake

https://www.google.com/search?q=black+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk01xZtlLmXxhG_DVnlnp_Nm315HFQg:1598800047917&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwij1rCnmsPrAhUZoXIEHUx1B5QQ_AUoA3oECAsQAw&biw=360&bih=520
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by LordReed(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheBedWench:

I created the Memes not the picture. The memes is my point. Maybe you aught to focus upon that so as to get the whole message.

This is the problem, you are blurring the lines between truth and falsehood till people can't distinguish between the 2. And yet you expect people to take you seriously.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
LordReed:

This is the problem, you are blurring the lines between truth and falsehood till people can't distinguish between the 2. And yet you expect people to take you seriously.

No. I am saying what I want to say using imagery that I borrowed some from Google Images. I'm not blurring no lines when I depict Barack Obama as a homosexual because he promoted and enforced Gay Marriage. Doesn't it not say in the Roman's chapter 1 that, they who approve of such things are the same? Besides we all now know Barack Obama is married to a man.

You are totally misconstruing my point just because you are offended.
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by LordReed(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by LordReed(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheBedWench:

No. I am saying what I want to say using imagery that I borrowed some from Google Images. I'm not blurring no lines when I depict Barack Obama as a homosexual because he promoted and enforced Gay Marriage. Doesn't it not say in the Roman's chapter 1 that, they who approve of such things are the same? Besides we all now know Barack Obama is married to a man.

You are totally misconstruing my point just because you are offended.

Yes I despise false information because correct info is far more useful. Your post is full of false info so yeah I despise it.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
LordReed:

Yes I despise false information because correct info is far more useful. Your post is full of false info so yeah I despise it.

The only thing you've have identified as false info for you is a photo of Obama kissing another man. I'm sure Obama has done more with men than just kissing.
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by LordReed(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheBedWench:

The only thing you've have identified as false info for you is a photo of Obama kissing another man. I'm sure Obama has done more with men than just kissing.

Where's the proof that makes you sure?

1 Like

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
LordReed:

Where's the proof that makes you sure?

Romans 1:32, KJV: "Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBw8DGEYmng
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 1:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by LordReed(m): 4:33am On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:

I'm sure Obama has done more with men than just kissing.

TheBedWench:

Romans 1:32, KJV: "Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBw8DGEYmng

Where is the evidence Obama has done more with men? Or are you a false accuser?

1 Like

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2020
LordReed:

Calling me a liar won't make this go away. Those who approve of such behavior are the same. Obama promoted same sex marriage and as Mr. Larry Sinclair who suffered untimely death has stated him and Obama performed gay sex and snorted cocaine.
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2020
TheBedWench:

Calling me a liar won't make this go away. Those who approve of such behavior are the same. Obama promoted same sex marriage and as Mr. Larry Sinclair who suffered untimely death has stated him and Obama performed gay sex and snorted cocaine.

Come off it TheBedWench he is just raising up that the picture is Untrue and that having been informed that it was not true, you could have taken due correction and your point remaining unchanged.

So this is unnecessary not the way of Christ.

If you are an apostle of Truth stick to the Truths you can Prove with solid evidence.

And being a Christ Lover means that we avoid unnecessary and endless contention

And this is one for Reed started by pointing out that you ought to take correction for the Untrue parts of your post, before all these debauchery commenced.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
LordReed:

Please, Reed, be the bigger person and leave him alone.
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by LordReed(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Please, Reed, be the bigger person and leave him alone.

Yeah at some point one has to acknowledge the obvious.
Re: Why Won't They Break The Code Of Silence? by TheBedWench: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Come off it TheBedWench he is just raising up that the picture is Untrue and that having been informed that it was not true, you could have taken due correction and your point remaining unchanged.

So this is unnecessary not the way of Christ.

If you are an apostle of Truth stick to the Truths you can Prove with solid evidence.

And being a Christ Lover means that we avoid unnecessary and endless contention

And this is one for Reed started by pointing out that you ought to take correction for the Untrue parts of your post, before all these debauchery commenced.

Nonsense. When I see Barack Obama I see a homosexual devil. He promoted his wife being a man in front of military chiefs by calling him Michael.

Stop trolling me I'm not here to debate. Did you know debating is a trait of sodomites? Yes, and I will give scripture now.

Romans 1:29 Commentaries: being filled with all unrighteousness ...

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity;

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Christian Drink An Alcoholic Drink? / I Will Become A Christian Again If You Can Answer This Question / Fake Preacher Mr Johnson Suleman Pays Police To Detain Mr Israel Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.