Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply (1011 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
She will mention your mother or female relatives, are they not proving men right?

Mention any truth or fact about women their general response is the female in your family, are they not proving the concept all women are the same?

Scientifically women are animals of herd they do what other women do, whether it is right or wrong they do what others do. Growing up I watched mother manipulate my father.

Do you know she will pay my school fee and lied to my father she hasn't and even make
My school understand they should make him pay and transfer the money to her.

They are countless manipulations I can't mention.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by Sirmwill: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Lalasticlala
Tah for where
There is no single "snake" word here...He won't hear

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sirmwill:

Tah for where
There is no single "snake" word here...He won't hear
Is he a slowpoke or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Yah, like when they also say all men are rapist. And when men refer to their fathers it means they are truly rapists.

Such a dumb thread

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by Tonyspecial(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Woman matters
Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Woman matters
ofcourse they do for sex.
Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by Sirmwill: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Is he a slowpoke or what?
Lol

He is into snake soup

Contact to order some roasted snakes

Then call Lalasticlala when you are done
Thank me later
Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by vanida6: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2020
I don couse dis thread e will never reach fp smiley
Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by Finnese001: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2020
Nairaland women life matters grin
Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Finnese001:
Nairaland women life matters grin

It is the only place men don't worship women and are bold no sentiment or emotions.
Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
vanida6:
I don couse dis thread e will never reach fp smiley

Lol you don't what men to know your true nature.
Re: All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2020
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Only Reason Women Of This Generation Are Promiscuous!!! / Check Out The Painting I Did On My Mobile Phone / 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.