Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Complete Guide To React - 100 Free Access Course Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Complete Guide To React - 100 Free Access Course Online (207 Views)

100 Free Proxies For 15th September 2021 / Question & Answer Support Session On The Complete Guide To React Course / I Am Giving Out 100 Free Website Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Guide To React - 100 Free Access Course Online by jetroolowole(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
I am giving100 persons free access to The Complete Guide To React course in my Web App.

This course is designed for total beginners to React, as well as folks who've tried to learn in the past but have had a tough time. I think I can help you figure this out.

Learning React is tough. There's a lot to learn at once. You might even think that "learning React" means that you have to also learn about Redux, Webpack, React Router, CSS in JS, and a pile of other stuff.

But here's what I mean when I talk about learning React: just React. All by itself. That's what we're going to cover in this course.

HOW TO APPLY
1. Comment I am interested. You'll receive login access
2. Go to my Web App. Will be provided after comment.
3. Login to the academy app
4. Click the Intern Courses at the navigation menu
5. Click The Complete Guide To React course
6. Join the support group thread on Facebook. Check my signature.
7. After going through the lesson in my web app, there will be some exercise to complete. Follow the exercise in each lesson and comment the screen shot of your result in the Facebook post link on the page.

Happy coding ❗

Re: The Complete Guide To React - 100 Free Access Course Online by jetroolowole(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
If you are interested let me know

1 Like

Re: The Complete Guide To React - 100 Free Access Course Online by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 07, 2020
jetroolowole:
If you are interested let me know

I'm interested ooh!

(1) (Reply)

Is A Webhosting Company A Necessity? Please Help! / Please Who Can Help Me Set Up A Google Knowledge / 20k Instagram Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.