Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply (59793 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply / Hell Is Better Than Depot Nigerian Army Recruitment training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by hotplate: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2020
how much is the entry level salary for nigeria army
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by tolaswim: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Recruitment is for ssc and dssc.pls visit their website before you conclude
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Olatunde26: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2020
LastNL:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1296076061285941249

What the North is trying to achieve is to rid the military of southerners as much as possible so that the military will be almost totally a northern affair. The result at the end of the day will be that all armed groups in Nigeria will be from the north; these include the Nigerian military itself, Airforce, Navy, customs, immigration, police, boko haram, bandits, fulani herdsmen etc. They have also closed southern borders so tightly and the northern borders wide open, this is the same approach that was used when they unseated the first Hausa King of Gobir and installed the first Emir; they declared Jihad war and called for support from Fulanis from neighbouring nations. This went on and on till most traditional kings of Hausalands were removed and replaced with Emirs, only the Sheu of Borno was not subdued, little wonder Borno and Yobe states came under attacks by Boko Haram in order to further the Fulani conquest, the same with Plateau state, Benue state, Kaduna south and other smaller groups within the North that put up some resistance against them.

Coming to the south, these Fulani foot soldiers are everywhere in our jungles as we all know especially us that farm in the rural areas. One major war tactic, is to cut off supply of food from your opposition; this they are already doing by attacking and killing farmers on their farms and their plan is to keep at this until the whole south becomes almost totally dependent on the north for food supply, whereas, government supports for agriculture is almost entirely in the north. It is also no longer news also that Nigeria's wealth is in their hands -- the oil wells, leadership of NNPC, largest refinery, ports authorities etc... This means they can purchase as many weapons they need. In summary, they have the wealth, they have food, they have foot soldiers and they have access to weapons, they have a trade route for weapons and supports through the Sahara and they have the support of Terrorist organisations from nations around the world.

Except God interveins, southern Nigeria is at their mercy. But one things is certain, God rules in the affairs of men, he raises kings and deposes kings. Thus shall you say to them: The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens - Jer10:11.
Let all southerners and 'middle-beltans' and let all pray regardless of your tribe and religion.

Psalm 2
1 Why do the nations conspire[a]
and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.”
4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.
5 He rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
6 “I have installed my king
on Zion, my holy mountain.”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by saintadeola: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2020
Apply ke, they wan replace the dead ones, u apply, u did well, war front in d north is ur first primary assignment, I don't Av death wish
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Bewiseedet(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2020
na true but I jump am pass
Sensitivity:
Na poverty go make some Nigerians to apply cry cry
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by IEmibobo(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Ok
Can Only the Chief of Army staff overthrow the president
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by richbox(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Death sentence or should I say death warrant
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by LastNL: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
UPDATE: The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 application portal is now opening!
YOU CAN NOW APPLY HERE: https://bookshopandmore.com/nigerian-army-recruitment/

See photos of application page below:

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by eedimo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
What's the difference between the SSC &DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by TheStarsAlign: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
They should fill the zombies na. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
SSC(They are Combatants so they engage in war/fights) While DSSC( Are professionals who will practice their field of study.... Their work is mainly Administrative work)
eedimo:
What's the difference between the SSC &DSSC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by ojexin(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Aiyedara:
SSC(They are Combatants so they engage in war/fights) While DSSC( Are professionals who will practice their field of study.... Their work is mainly Administrative work)

They all face war
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Enemyofpeace: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Funjosh:

Na talk wey make sense you talk jare.
woman wrapper
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
War is mainly meant for SSC that's why they recruit younger age range for that category.....
ojexin:

They all face war
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Pezante20(f): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
[center][/center] grin grin
Ahmed0336:
Na wetin Nigerian youths (males) suppose dey apply b dis.

Not dragging N-power with the ladies grin
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Simeon92: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please how can I created account and apply?
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Simeon92: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
I have been trying to apply but I have been seeing these. I need help.

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Teetop22(f): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Leave those wey no understand you. We wey sabi we sabi.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Don't be a Pussy asss niggarrr and a coward...be a real niggarrr.. don't scare people from applying
Everybody go die...our tomorrow nor dey guarantee and sure.....
I remember my grandfather will always say to me
Son.....for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
Soldier or no soldier.....we all are going down...

Ogbeni which one be i do dey lie...
You dey inside house.. building fit collapse on top your head... electric fit shock you die...
You enter train....the train derail
You enter plane he crash
You enter boat or ship...he capsized
You dey waka for road...stray bullet hit you
You dey on your own lasser fever or any other better fever fall you( check hospital)
You dey open space or field on a rainy day with umbrella then thunder strike...the umbrella act as a good conductor to shock you die
Ogbeni.... check am na..na just few i name so.... anything fit kill us for every day we wake
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by odalonu12: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Pls someone should add me to the what's group
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Brainiacbbb(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
hello guys.
Please how seriously do they take this age verification thing, could it be a criteria for disqualification? I want to apply for SSC, miminum age is 23. I am 21.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by odalonu12: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
What is the site for the application cos am not seeing any login
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Seankhalifa: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Army is my dream job since when i was a kid... But no connect... I don tire to apply sad
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Kalapizim(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Aiyedara:
War is mainly meant for SSC that's why they recruit younger age range for that category.....
Bros i have DSSC friends deployed to Tue North east to fight.

You are a soldier trained to fight first

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Same way I know a DSSC officer who have spent 8 years in service without experiencing any combat..... DSSC are meant for administrative duties
Kalapizim:
Bros i have DSSC friends deployed to Tue North east to fight.

You are a soldier trained to fight first

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Seankhalifa: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Simeon92:
I have been trying to apply but I have been seeing these. I need help.
it is happening to me too
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Steelarmy01: 4:35am On Aug 21, 2020
Good to go!
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by pacespot(m): 4:58am On Aug 21, 2020
Sensitivity:
Na poverty go make some Nigerians to apply cry cry

I tell you this picture of saraki and pmb really says a lot, it was during the height of saraki trial in court. I am sure one Islamic cleric would have settled the dispute between them. Saraki truly played his political game through religion, that is why he is not behind bar now.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by pacespot(m): 5:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Poor Nigerian army, politicians are making mockery of Nigerian military. Imagine if it is USA army that are being recruited for, people will jump on the opportunity despite USA being the global war junkies. Because there is a dignity in fighting for the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Zammy123(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chinex57:
please guys i studied political science in the university.. which do i apply for DSSC or SSC ?? please help.me out guys am confused...

you can apply for NA DSSC under "Public relations"
I also studied political science and that was what I applied for
Goodluck to all applicants like me!
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Zammy123(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Brainiacbbb:
hello guys.
Please how seriously do they take this age verification thing, could it be a criteria for disqualification? I want to apply for SSC, miminum age is 23. I am 21.

To avoid being disqualified in the first stage, kindly apply for DSSC
if it is war you want, after 7 years in service , you can convert to a combatant soldier.
cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Judah95(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hey Guys,

I need your advice. I tried applying for SSC and uploaded some of my documents but clicked *Save and Continue* .

I tried to login in and continue afterwards, only to be informed that I have submitted and cannot edit.

Could this be a website error from the Nigeria Army? I am very sure I didn't *Click Submit Application*

What do I do o! I need advice please.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply by Edyice: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
All the people that apply last two years done die finish

Them need new set grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.