Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos (68056 Views)

Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter / MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by branhampaul: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
shadrach77:
What is this world turning to when a so-called bride is dressed like a prostitute for a photo shoot? SMH! undecided

You are still in the past. There is no wrong with the dress.
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by wisest10: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Erriga,phyno and falz distinct rapper in Africa..
I love their unique nature.
If am listening to a song that feature erriga I will skip the chorus and forward it to when erriga starts rapping grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Skymason20(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
nor be lie 2 seconds he done happen, the motivational repper cool our man erig'man . area I hail oh grin
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
in life.. everyone deserves a second chance... hard to believe this guy was once a highway armed robber

3 Likes

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by macho44(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
pretydiva:
Why small men they always like big women cheesy. Congratulations to them.

Her outfit nor too follow sha
because they are into BIG THINGS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Stripper nooni o cuz I don't know somebody's wife to be would wear such cloth
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Shuo! Na oversized stripper e go carry?
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by promzy555(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Same baby mama u are seeing. Erigga wise man
DaInferno:
2 seconds... everywhere scattergrin

built a house and now wedding bells, no drama,never heard of baby mama.
na wise man him be!
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by gasparpisciotta: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Shuo! Na oversized stripper e go carry?
Congratulations!
grin
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by mimimiles93: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Deborah98:
that's rude dear,a congratulations can do okay...
I already congratulated him on his IG
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by mimimiles93: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Osisinakpo:

Kama will take hold of you very soon.

infact, the thunder that will strike you is doing press up at okere junction here in Warri
And the person you're fighting for does not know your existence.
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by lichocho(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
HantaVirus:

No... He's a pilot !
eriga na rapper?
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by lichocho(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
wisest10:
Erriga,phyno and falz distinct rapper in Africa..
I love their unique nature.
If am listening to a song that feature erriga I will skip the chorus and forward it to when erriga starts rapping grin grin grin
na talk eriga de talk,which kind rap be dat..
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Dabliss02(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
The babe look like toyo baby of Jenifer
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by sammysneh(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Erigga wan marry, This one shock me..
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by charles614: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Day break everywhere spoil. Congrats paper boi
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by wisest10: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
lichocho:
na talk eriga de talk,which kind rap be dat..
grin grin...bros dat one better oo...we can call him talking rapper...lil Wayne them we call them blabbing rapper grin grin grin..na joke oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Franktom247(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Na who dem put for house dey answer wife aunty no be only u get this man wey wan wife you so make God help u comot eye when your fellow wives show face
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ferizu:
Stripper nooni o cuz I don't know somebody's wife to be would wear such cloth

She is even alleged to be his baby mama already. Being a mother should have made her show some signs of responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by EBEk101(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nah diz small man dey talk all those big big words
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by drezzyx(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
I no no am.
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by JahBwoy: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:
One of the best rapper in Nigeria

Which album he get

Nawa for all this namely rapper in Nigeria sef with no singles not alone album
If you are a true rap head go to YouTube listen to erigma 2 and come back here

2 Likes

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by DrinkWater10: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:
One of the best rapper in Nigeria

Which album he get

Nawa for all this namely rapper in Nigeria sef with no singles not alone album
He has about five albums .
Listen to one of his songs and get addicted. He is the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by raphy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
the real street niggah ..give way for warri pekin .he smoke enough weed he bang enough kitten now he is living market ..OK we don hear na tall over size puna guy man like.

anyway I no be warri guy but congratulations oga

1 Like

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by DrinkWater10: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
EBEk101:
Nah diz small man dey talk all those big big words
King of the south
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by spoilerx: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Poor man's Jay z and Beyoncé

4 Likes

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Adegreen(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
for Your industrial electrical panel of any kind...ATS, MOTOR CONTROL, VFD, BUS BAR, CONTROL PANEL,and trouble shooting you can contact Royal Mateen on 07084997385 at a very affordable price and we are ready to give you the best
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Rapper vs Stripper

1 Like

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by JastSiryin(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
The undisputed king of "pidgin rap",there ain't no competition. Congrats man cool

1 Like

Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Blakpot: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mhimi007:
its not Agofure motors oo

Really hw dyu know? Agofure's kids attended same secondary school with me in warri bk then. I knew them as Agofure motors kids. The youngest said he was her brother, but I don't think its same mother cz d man has many wives.
Re: Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by pascalbenz: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
2cribz:
Wtf. P.o.f

P
I
L
E

O
F

F
A
T

Most wack mumbling rapper with boring nursery rhymes and dumb uneducated slangs. Trash
bro go gather stone Bleep! ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri / Twerking Videos Of Actress Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.