Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order (21433 Views)

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza / Burkina Faso: Nigeria Strongly Condemns Coup, Demands Return Of Civil Rule / Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by seunayantokun(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wetin them dey condemn?
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Yankee101: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
If you assume government leadership and can't meet the needs of the people, resign

Or they will take to the streets.

And the army must decide which side to take
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by YorubaKinging: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
The end is near

Funny how many *hopeful" people still don't believe that something bad is going to happen in Nigeria that will scatter everything
But In the end Yoruba is gonna be great again
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Sarmiz24(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Can you imagine what black man is doing to itself? Like how will you shout Black Life matters in a white mans land when it doesn’t even count in a black community? Like why?? You see why black we remain slave to the white until they start getting things right.... so every country Dey comot fot military rule na that tym e come sweet Mali army to rule ba? Ogun finish all of em there
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by CapitalHYC(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Them dey fear?
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by toniotonero(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Terrorists dy condem coup

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by skyhighweb1: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mistakemaker:
I support the federal government on this
why
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by goodconsience77: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
You cant give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Kingv(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
What led to the coup is less than what we Nigerians have endured for decades.

FG of Nigeria(Pot) calling kettle black...My only statement for them is he that sows wind will surely reap whirl wind, just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Bobotic(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Story For The Gods grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by skyhighweb1: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
make dem dey demand for there

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Kubernetes: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
If the military gvt over there is gonna be the best,let it be.
I am 100% sure if such happen today in Nigeria,lota people will be happy

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Mistakemaker: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
skyhighweb1:
why
Because military solutions are two edged swords.. It doesn't last, it could get worse with endless battle.. Where did military rule take Nigeria to
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by EmptyGarden(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Initially read it as "FG Condoms"...
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Sarmiz24(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Watch how the western world is gonna capitalise on this... but then I don’t blame them, if blacks can get this right for themselves it cool for the white to come make it right for them... Dumb Race, Dumb Nation, Dumb region, Stupid and useless continent mtcheew

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by FreeLicensekeys(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. Today I found a great article on the internet Windows 7 pro product key list or if you using internet and you want some privacy and secrecy then you must try avast secureline vpn license key 2021 and we are providing it absolutely freely.
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Enyimbamercedes: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Una no go face your business!

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
That quote about "having a log of wood in your eye but trying to remove the speck of dust in someone else's eye" comes to mind

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Our soldiers are cooking something too
Wait and see
This is message to Buhari

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by skyhighweb1: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Because military solutions are two edged swords.. It doesn't last, it could get worse with endless battle.. Where did military rule take Nigeria to
it tooks to civilian rule.

mind u its d 21st century a military take over will always hand over to civilian else other country's will start shunning them or waging war
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by martineverest(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
who are u to condemn when Malians asked their military to oust their president...the military already said they will announce election date

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Zeezy81: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
FG indeed
I miss Baba Iyabo

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by techmo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
cool

Buhari forming Saint.. well what is right is right and what is wrong, a coup is not needed but an election

Anyways.. any form of unrest in Mali , it's Nigeria that would suffer it, as mallian Fulani's would head straight here

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Dyke15(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Condemn? Las las FG too go dey alrite

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by AustineJohn908(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
How I wish a bloody coup can be done here to with the military killing 99% of all Political leaders, from Mr President down to ward chairmen
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by webm: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
How I wish this happened in Nigeria. Buhari and Buratai need to be ousted. Enough is enough. However, we no longer have strong willed army personnel. Nobody in the army now. They are all sheeps
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Opmic: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Which FG
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by popcykaylah(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mistakemaker:
I support the federal government on this
Wetin concern FG? Their own house is on fire,people are being killed in kaduna,no light,no jobs plus we don’t even have freedom of speech ..yet they go jump fence go Dey interfere in matters wey no concern them ..stupid leaders

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by seunlayi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry coup na old stuff,,na correct beating go happen for Nigeria soon,,dat idiot call boohhaaarrii maybe na me go still use 2by2 on his head soon,can't wait till that day lord

8speech
Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by AubreyFord: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
somebody please tell the FG to organise themselves first before delving into another person's business

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order by Mistakemaker: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
skyhighweb1:
it tooks to civilian rule.

mind u its d 21st century a military take over will always hand over to civilian else other country's will start shunning them or waging war
They should be fast in handing over because I'm already seeing several sanctions here and there against mall and you know how it goes.. Only the citizens suffer it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police And DSS Clash In Stadium Altercation (video) / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns / Over 1m Nigerians Live In London – Mayor Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.